Terraria 1.4 [Steam] [UPDATED]

Z

zxcv1541

Noobzor
okami_x said:
zxcv1541 said:
Craft anything this Amd not work :(..? help okami_x
Unfortunately I do not own an AMD machine so i can't update Craft anything for AMD.
Hmm okami_x you have discord..?

Z

zxcv1541

Noobzor
okami_x said:
zxcv1541 said:
Craft anything this Amd not work :(..? help okami_x
Unfortunately I do not own an AMD machine so i can't update Craft anything for AMD.

why is not working '-'... help

recipe browser off = is work / but recipe browser ON = not work ..

and i add discord you (waiting for approval)'-'

L

Lonkle

What is cheating?
I am unable to turn on Craft Anything, World Settings, Always Fish Crates, No Potion Sickness and No Mana Sickness. I am using a PC with an AMD CPU so this may be the problem. Please let me know if I can do anything to fix this.

C

cryptonat

Noobzor
Sorry if this necro isn't allowed. I figured it was still relevant to the original post and not worth a new topic. I'm still using the cheat table Terraria 1.3.5.3 v3.0 Intel.CT today, trying to get the achievements.

I'd rather not spend 80 hours doing the fishing achievements. So I came up with a script that changes the first item in your inventory (top left, slot 1) to the ID of the fish the Angler requires before he checks your inventory to see if you have it. Based on cheat table original cheat table, had to do a fix first.

The player pointer was broken, so I made some slight changes of the script "My Player Pointer (works online + offline)":
Code:
<i>
</i>define(drawHp,Terraria.Main::DrawInterface_Resources_Life+510) // CHANGE MADE HERE - Was originally 50c
define(drawHpAddr,DB 82 40 03 00 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(drawHp,drawHpAddr)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)
label(player_ptr)

newmem:

code:
  mov [player_ptr],edx
  fild dword ptr [edx+00000340]
  jmp return

player_ptr:
dd 0

drawHp:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(player_ptr)

[DISABLE]

drawHp:
  db drawHpAddr
  // fild dword ptr [edx+00000340]

unregistersymbol(player_ptr)
dealloc(newmem)

As for my code, being built off the pointer:

FishPopper:
Code:
<i>
</i>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [[[[player_ptr]+BC]+8]+10C],edx
jmp originalcode

originalcode:
call Terraria.Player::FindItem

exit:
jmp returnhere

Terraria.Main::GUIChatDrawInner+20A0:
jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
//Alt: db E8 BB 7D 7D FF
Just enable the player pointer, fast time, my FishPopper script and just hit quest in the Angler Dialogue every day at 4:31am.

Sure, there are probably better ways to go about this. Maybe calling AnglerReward directly... Not sure when the achievement count comes in and I didn't really look that far.

Hope this helps others.

Z

zxcv1541

Noobzor
Amcom said:
Updated craft anything for AMD users on v0.11.6.2 of TML
thank you ! <3 :D

Z

zxcv1541

Noobzor
Amcom said:
Updated craft anything for AMD users on v0.11.6.2 of TML
but RecipeBrowser ON= is not work fix pls

L

LordTaterofTot

What is cheating?
can you add a damage modifier or a mount speed modifier,if you did,it would really help :)

Slayheim

Slayheim

Noobzor
cryptonat said:
Sorry if this necro isn't allowed. I figured it was still relevant to the original post and not worth a new topic. I'm still using the cheat table Terraria 1.3.5.3 v3.0 Intel.CT today, trying to get the achievements.

I'd rather not spend 80 hours doing the fishing achievements. So I came up with a script that changes the first item in your inventory (top left, slot 1) to the ID of the fish the Angler requires before he checks your inventory to see if you have it. Based on cheat table original cheat table, had to do a fix first.

The player pointer was broken, so I made some slight changes of the script "My Player Pointer (works online + offline)":
Code:
<i>
</i>define(drawHp,Terraria.Main::DrawInterface_Resources_Life+510) // CHANGE MADE HERE - Was originally 50c
define(drawHpAddr,DB 82 40 03 00 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(drawHp,drawHpAddr)
alloc(newmem,$1000)

label(code)
label(return)
label(player_ptr)

newmem:

code:
  mov [player_ptr],edx
  fild dword ptr [edx+00000340]
  jmp return

player_ptr:
dd 0

drawHp:
  jmp newmem
  nop
return:
registersymbol(player_ptr)

[DISABLE]

drawHp:
  db drawHpAddr
  // fild dword ptr [edx+00000340]

unregistersymbol(player_ptr)
dealloc(newmem)

As for my code, being built off the pointer:

FishPopper:
Code:
<i>
</i>[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem:
mov [[[[player_ptr]+BC]+8]+10C],edx
jmp originalcode

originalcode:

exit:
jmp returnhere

jmp newmem
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
//Alt: db E8 BB 7D 7D FF
Just enable the player pointer, fast time, my FishPopper script and just hit quest in the Angler Dialogue every day at 4:31am.

Sure, there are probably better ways to go about this. Maybe calling AnglerReward directly... Not sure when the achievement count comes in and I didn't really look that far.

Hope this helps others.
Error in Line 9 for FishPopper

O

okami_x

Expert Cheater
Terraria 1.4 release is getting close so I wanted to tell everyone that i will start updating the table as soon as i can.

The plan is to make sure everything works and then I will consider adding new scripts.

Regarding the state of the current table, i have a working Projectile editor script for Steam 1.3.5.3
The current editor allows me to change projectile Damage, ID, Size, AI, Speed, Bounce, Duration and Gravity.
I can change the projectile after bounce, this means I could make an arrow bounce and turn into star.
I can also make the projectile that spawns random.
Summons are also projectiles so I can make them shoot something while they follow me. (Imagine a turret that follows the player).

I don't have plans to release this script yet. It needs a lot of work and it will need an update for 1.4.
This means that most likely I wont add the Projectile Editor to the 1.4 table since its something i made for fun and personal use only.

D

datboi332

What is cheating?
For some reason the Full bright doesnt work in the 1.3.5.3 v3.0 Intel

NumberXer0

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Hmm..does anyone know of a table/trainer/mod that had an "Unlimited Item Use" style cheat? I know there are cheats to modify individual amounts and ones to craft without resources..but thats not really what I'm looking for.

I know its less useful as a cheat, but I like to still play the game. Let's say I need 4 copper bars to make something, I want to actually need to get 4 to craft..BUT..then I would like those to not be used up. This lessens the grind, but still requires you to put the effort in. Its been done in plenty of other games already, in Starbound as well, which is the same type of game.

Has anyone come across anything like this for Terraria?

R

rudm09

Cheater
Hello the new update is out so i humbly request an update for the table!Thanks

G

glyth

Expert Cheater
i second a new update

S

smashbro596

Expert Cheater
1.4 launched. small request: unlock all journey mode recipes