Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

Here's my table for Persona 4 Golden. It currently has:

Will add more as I progress through the game. Please let me know if anything isn't working.

Update 1: Finished all the values for the Persona editor. Added a time modifier as well as a social link editor. Be careful with both of these, and remember to backup your saves. I'll add more Social Links when I unlock them. Also allowed user input for the social stats.

Update 2: Fixed Have All Items to no longer include key items. Should be perfectly safe to use now. Redid Social Links so they should display properly. The way they work is you pick an ID for their slot, then you can go in and mess with the rank and progress on that same slot number. Filled in a couple sneaky skill ids. Added a target scanner option for combat. This allows you scan not only your party member's health, but the health of the enemy as well. Added a "Have Most Persona In Compedium" option. This places all (I think all of them) of the legit Personas into the compendium. Debug and party members' personas can only be acquired through the Persona editor.

Hotfix: Fixed a few things and changed the Have All Items option to not affect your key items in any way. Please download this so you don't lose anything important.

Update 3): Added a "Edit NPC Persona" option, this is made specifically for them, so if even this isn't working on your party members I'm not sure what to tell you. Tested it on various save files and it's working across the map. Additionally added the missing values to the persona editors.

Update 4): Found a few more debug ids and added them to the persona editor. Added an in dungeon party editor so you can restore your health and sp in dungeons without wasting items. Added a party member editor so you can any member at any time (if you want Naoto or Teddy early, you can do so with this.).

Update 5): I fixed the Main Character's EXP value, you can now edit it as high as you'd like. Additionally I added the ability to change your menu style either from the default to a more simple style (Note: Do not change this until you're in the game, it crashes if you try it at the title screen. Be careful with this.) I think this is going to be my last update to the table for now. Can't think of anything else I'd like to add. Will keep it updated through patches.

Hotfix: Fixed an issue with some of the byte types in certain scripts. Added a "Can Always Fish" option which basically allows you to (on days you're able) to fish indefinitely with no cap. It doesn't just allow you to fish whenever.

Update 6): Made some changes to the time editor, you can now alter the next time frame after you do an activity. So for example: If you wanted it to revert to after school after you ate at Aiya, you could change it Evening and freeze it, then you should load back into school after finishing eating. Like all previous warnings, be careful when you use this. Easiest way to do it is to freeze them all when you get to the point in time you want. Also added Infinite SP out of combat so you can heal in dungeons easier. Also added the address for the amount of chests you've opened to help make getting the reaper easier.

Update 7): Table updated for version 1.1.

Hotfix: Fixed the couple scripts weren't working.

Latest: viewtopic.php?p=282910#p282910 Kudos to wepon for updating it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
P4G - ZV9A.CT
Update 8
(303.29 KiB) Downloaded 22253 times
P4G - ZV9.CT
Update 7
(306.1 KiB) Downloaded 1445 times
P4G - ZV8.CT
Update 6
(260.52 KiB) Downloaded 464 times
P4G - ZV6A.CT
Update 5 Hotfix
(253.69 KiB) Downloaded 311 times
P4G - ZV6.CT
Update 5
(292.93 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
P4G - ZV5.CT
Update 4
(292.26 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
P4G - ZV4.CT
Update 3
(276.19 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
P4G - ZV3A.CT
Update 1 Hotfix
(203.47 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
P4G - ZV3.CT
Update 2
(160.65 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
P4G - ZV2.CT
Update 1
(102.55 KiB) Downloaded 264 times
P4G - ZV1.CT
(81.02 KiB) Downloaded 387 times
P4G - ZV7.CT
Update 6
(302.82 KiB) Downloaded 671 times
Last edited by zachillios on Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:24 am, edited 16 times in total.

HEROES
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by HEROES »

thank you

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by AstralLuna »

Thanks for the table [USER=259]zachillios[/USER]
Last edited by AstralLuna on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

You're both welcome. I've figured out how to manipulate days/time so I'll include that in the next update. I also found a few more skills for the persona editor so I'll add those in as well. I'll look into confidants when I unlock them.

AstralLuna
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by AstralLuna »

Oh wow, I made a request in the other thread for a time of day cheat. So much more useful than being forced to follow a very strict schedule to do everything in one playthrough.

This will be the third time I bought this game, so I appreciate anything that will let me do anything freely.

Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Sevael »

Great table, thanks!

Is there a way to enter a manual amount for the social stats? I don't want to max them out, just give them a boost now and then so that I can be more free with my scheduling.

Or perhaps a social stats multiplier?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="AstralLuna, post: 139422, member: 1856"]

Oh wow, I made a request in the other thread for a time of day cheat. So much more useful than being forced to follow a very strict schedule to do everything in one playthrough.

This will be the third time I bought this game, so I appreciate anything that will let me do anything freely.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't had the chance to test it much, but in theory you should be able to reset the day or warp to whatever day you prefer. It's hugely glitch prone but if you use it smartly you should be fine. Always remember to frequently save.

[QUOTE="Sevael, post: 139428, member: 9384"]

Great table, thanks!

Is there a way to enter a manual amount for the social stats? I don't want to max them out, just give them a boost now and then so that I can be more free with my scheduling.

Or perhaps a social stats multiplier?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can enable manual input in the next update. Didn't want to first time around so people wouldn't brick their saves since there's a hard cap. Right click each of their values and choose Set/Change Dropdown Options and uncheck Disallow manual user input for now.

Kenjinnar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Kenjinnar »

thanks alot!

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

OP Updated.

Kile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Kile »

Thank you for the file.
Last edited by Kile on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

Thank you to both you and DrummerIX for your tables.

Only request I can think of at this point is something to remove the key items from the have all items... and probably a 'Have All Persona Compendium complete'... tho that being said that isn't anywhere near as useful as in Persona 5 so probably not needed.

Persona games always wind up at the very end with the player having a team of 'favorites' with all stats 99 anyway :P

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by zachillios »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 139445, member: 426"]

Thank you to both you and DrummerIX for your tables.

Only request I can think of at this point is something to remove the key items from the have all items... and probably a 'Have All Persona Compendium complete'... tho that being said that isn't anywhere near as useful as in Persona 5 so probably not needed.

Persona games always wind up at the very end with the player having a team of 'favorites' with all stats 99 anyway :p

[/QUOTE]

I've already gotten all the key item filtered out, will include that next update. I may take a look at the compendium a bit later. Those things are always a nightmare to break down so I'd rather fill out the table else where. For now, the Persona editor will get you all the fun ones you want.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 139447, member: 259"]

I've already gotten all the key item filtered out, will include that next update. I may take a look at the compendium a bit later. Those things are always a nightmare to break down so I'd rather fill out the table else where. For now, the Persona editor will get you all the fun ones you want.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, Persona editor is perfect.

Oh one rather obvious request... Max EXP (or EXP multiplier?) please :)

Imagine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by Imagine »

What are the known ids for personas so far (for the persona editor)
Last edited by Imagine on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Persona 4 Golden (Steam)

Post by KS212 »

The vita P4G Save editor [URL]https://github.com/Fendroidus/P4G-Save-Tool[/URL] here still works for this ver of the game too. Saves are in \Steamuserdata1113000 emote

EDIT: Ok it doesn't work for actually writing the file, even though it seems to read it just fine... Tho there are uses, you can get the actual correct amt of exp to use with the cheat table.
Last edited by KS212 on Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:32 am, edited 3 times in total.