In Death VR

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take on making either a table or trainer for the VR game, In Death.

I got the game a while back on steam and have been struggling pretty hard to make a functioning cheat engine table since the values seem to all be dynamic and change upon dying or starting the game again.

[B]Game Name:[/B] In Death

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Unreal Engine 4.21.2

[B]Game Version:[/B] Patch 25334 (hasn't updated in over a year)

[B]Options Required:[/B] Health, Armor, Ammo, Gold, Arrow Damage (honestly just any of these you're willing to bother with)

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/605450/In_Death/[/URL]

I'd be willing to purchase the game for the one willing to work on this if needed.

Info known so far:

HP is a 4 bit value of 6 at max. Each peg is a value of 1

Arrows are a 4 bit value as well, as many as you have. A different value for slots 1-3

Gold is also a 4 bit value, equal to your current amount.
Last edited by reptiletc on Fri May 22, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

Updated my post to meet the proper layout guidelines. I should have read the sticky first.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

In Death VR

Post by nyswiftiewiththehats »

I’ll take a look and let you know which version I got. Probably the same one you have.

Game Version: Patch 25334

It's only Slot 1 and 2, the third one is your standard arrow which you can't replace. I was wrong, just didn't unlock it yet. Are there 4 slots?

Health should work, I think I found the right pointer. Didn't bother looking for armor.

Found a pointer for gold.

Ignore the scripts, they don't do anything. They're more like headers.
Attachments
InDeath .CT
Updated with slot 3
(12.86 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
Last edited by nyswiftiewiththehats on Sat May 23, 2020 5:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

[QUOTE="nyswiftiewiththehats, post: 136393, member: 40379"]

I’ll take a look and let you know which version I got. Probably the same one you have.

[/QUOTE]

I keep my games up to date, so if you update you'll be where I am for sure. I don't believe this game is supported anymore (as of over a year ago), so that helps. I appreciate even looking.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

In Death VR

[QUOTE="reptiletc, post: 136422, member: 41651"]

I keep my games up to date, so if you update you'll be where I am for sure. I don't believe this game is supported anymore (as of over a year ago), so that helps. I appreciate even looking.

[/QUOTE]

I was just uploading the table as you replied.

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

You are my absolute hero! I'll be sure to give this a whirl tonight!

[automerge]1590223012[/automerge]

Just wanted to pop back in and say it works beautifully and I love it. Thank you so much!
Last edited by reptiletc on Sat May 23, 2020 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

In Death VR

Good game suggestion. I’m on Paradise Lost 3. It’s one of those games with teleport that I don’t mind.

My aim sucks so I always shoot bomb arrows on the floor.

Any other game suggestions that might need a table?

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

Honestly I've been rather attached to this one for a while, but my bad arm prevents me doing too well and I get killed pretty quick. Having unlimited health or special arrows lets me have all the fun shooting I want.

I'll attempt to reverse engineer the health script once I unlock holy armor at some point (I wanna knock out those kill the boss without taking damage challenges) The only other solution I thought of for this was to crank up the damage of my arrows to kill the boss in one hit, but I struggle to find the value for damage as well.

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

In Death VR

[QUOTE="reptiletc, post: 136459, member: 41651"]

Honestly I've been rather attached to this one for a while, but my bad arm prevents me doing too well and I get killed pretty quick. Having unlimited health or special arrows lets me have all the fun shooting I want.

I'll attempt to reverse engineer the health script once I unlock holy armor at some point (I wanna knock out those kill the boss without taking damage challenges) The only other solution I thought of for this was to crank up the damage of my arrows to kill the boss in one hit, but I struggle to find the value for damage as well.

[/QUOTE]

Try setting the game speed to slower. It helps me to run away to safety. Not sure what the no damage challenge is measured by.

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

There's a speed setting?

nyswiftiewiththehats
Cheater
Cheater

In Death VR

[QUOTE="reptiletc, post: 136466, member: 41651"]

There's a speed setting?

[/QUOTE]

In cheat engine on the right, set the speed hack to > 1. Usually 0.25 is slow enough, too slow and the game might crash.

reptiletc
Noobzor
Noobzor

In Death VR

Post by reptiletc »

Oh wow, never noticed that. I'll give it a try for sure! Thank you