Report any issues here

STN

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
When I linking a post from a page (for example from here #67) the post's preview shows the first post from that page where exist that one what I wanted to link:

This is a bit confusing. The link points to the correct post, just the preview isn't (I linked #67 post from this page).
Url unfurl grabs the meta description from the page that's linked NOT individual posts.

Perhaps some good skin will be added, so far, those three aren't on my taste.Image sells you know, you can have shity products or exemplary products, image always wins, best advertise always wins the heart and wallet of customers.Don't take me the wrong way, i loved this forum, now i just like it.Now, is like some random forum, yes, there's more options, but none of them matters if the image is not there, know what i mean!Power is in the image, just like in real life, a cool futuristic forum will collect more users and money, i guess.Let users make their own custom skins, if you can't, that's some alternative.

All the best, i hope you might take this serious, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.. now, if you demand money for donation, that's a good thing, STN, i speak for me now, i have money, i'm only 19, i'm not rich enough and not poor to admit it, i can't donate if i don't see any progress at all.Perhaps this might be the case for others as well, they want to add something but they don't think it might worth it at all!

I wanted to give money on 1st april, not as a joke, if you remember, at that time i thought about it regarding some topic about making custom titles and so on, this idea sounded ok to you, when i've said i'd pay since this site worth it..but then again some admin thought was fun enough to laugh about me.

So, you said you have lost people..why, oh, why?Think how bad admins treat users and not just users, some think they're superior, well we weren't all born directly and we weren't slapped with a C++ manual in our face in the very first seconds of our life!I'm just an amateur in all these things!

So, yeah, a better presentation of the product, more possibilites to earn money, these are my 2 cents, i hope i wasn't too incisive, i meant all in a good way, i'm sorry if some are hurt, but you know is true!All i'm saying, if you'll make a very appealing site, more will come and donate.All the best, keep it up!
I added more themes, io looks pretty futuristic. These are all top notch premium themes.

mgr.inz.Player

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Reaction score
grabs the meta description from the page that's linked NOT individual posts
I predict a lot of confused users. I remember there was a "summary post" with a dozen links to other not-first-on-page posts with CT files.
Maybe disable preview for links with "/threads/threadID/postID" at the end.

I mean:
Code:
https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12506/ - with preview
https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12506/page-5 - with preview

https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12506/page-5#post-136125 - without preview
https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/12506/post-136125 - without preview
Is it possible? I'm not familiar with xenforo. I just played with free demo a little.

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
Reaction score
Just noticed (while on mobile) carbon theme has place holder text in the footer.
EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: STN

gasper

What is cheating?
Reaction score
My account disappeared with the new forum. I tried to reset my password, but I had no success. Then I tried to create an new account with the same name and email and now this is my "new" account.
How is this possible? Got old accounts deleted or somehow lost?

STN

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
My account disappeared with the new forum. I tried to reset my password, but I had no success. Then I tried to create an new account with the same name and email and now this is my "new" account.
How is this possible? Got old accounts deleted or somehow lost?
What was your old account name?

gasper

What is cheating?
Reaction score
I checked and there's no account with name gasper on old forums
Very strange, but I got my alias "back" with a new account.

Thx for looking up.