Report any issues here

Chrisfearless

Chrisfearless

Noobzor
Not sure if this intentional, but everything you enter under "your account" is in caps. I changed the password and it is shown in caps, I entered some details under "account details" -> caps.

Dread_Pony_Roberts

Dread_Pony_Roberts

Code Cracker
Table Maker
Not sure if this intentional, but everything you enter under "your account" is in caps. I changed the password and it is shown in caps, I entered some details under "account details" -> caps.
I believe everything there is just shown in caps while they're actually in whatever case you typed them in. For example, my custom title of "Code Cracker" is spelled with all caps when I look in "your account," yet not anywhere else.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Look at the topic title up top. It's all caps :p So it's intentional; that's the style's format. I guess it can be modified, but at a later time. Other things here are more pressing. Thanks for letting us know.

• Love
Reactions: STN
mgr.inz.Player

mgr.inz.Player

RCE Fanatics
Talents
@Chrisfearless if you have Stylish, you can temporarly use this style:
CSS:
.block-header { text-transform: none; }
.block-minorHeader { text-transform: none; }
.block-formSectionHeader { text-transform: none; }
.overlay-title { text-transform: none; }
.p-title-value { text-transform: none; }
.button, a.button { text-transform: none; }
.input { text-transform: none; }
.codeEditor .CodeMirror { text-transform: none; }
.fr-popup .fr-input-line input[type="text"], .fr-popup .fr-input-line textarea { text-transform: none; }
EDIT:
added more elements

Last edited:
VampTY

VampTY

Vampire Queen
Table Maker
Hey, SIGNATURE, can it be visible even if you're not logged in, somebody might surf the forum and that somebody, human, alien, Trump, might click on some user that has some link(s) attached to his/her signature that he/she might press on it/them.

Also, can the actual page, when you scroll, have more posts integrated, let's say a page has a limit to like 10 posts or something, can it be like 50 or so, you can scroll more to the bottom, not just adding more pages.I mean why having 100 pages with a lot of topics, you can get lost there, when you can get like 5 pages!You can do a simple search on the exact page you're in!

Also, can you make some colors for news, posts, tables added etc, meaning to separate them from old to new, lets say red is older than 100 days or so, orange is for 30 days..and add them in order, from up to down meaning those can't be mixed so it won't be a total chaos, i mean let's say you have on top 15 new topics with a color, after it 58 topics with kinda old and so on, or add something in front of the title OLD, NEW etc, a logo, emoticon that will be more cool? Just saying, this way we'll know what topic is older, not just looking at time, just by going straight to it, what's more important, what is urgent, what topic is just useless.

Somebody might make some request, urgent, somebody might request something that doesn't require to rush things, things like that!

ALSO, please ADD a drop down button or whatever else, if a user does a table or shared tutorials or whatnot, do something to show what he/her has done (not that find out in search from profile), like you have shared 2 tables, maybe i searched your name and i want all your tables, to appear like attachments in a list or something, you can chec k all to download or select those you want.. i'm your fan and i want all that you got, know what i mean..we'll spend days of our lifes searching for everything some user has ever uploaded!Perhaps you'll do this, this is by far the most important, from my point of view!

All the best, have fun, take your time with this forum upgrade, pimp it all the way you want...take care!

Last edited:
STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Hey, SIGNATURE, can it be visible even if you're not logged in, somebody might surf the forum and that somebody, human, alien, Trump, might click on some user that has some link(s) attached to his/her signature that he/she might press on it/them.

Also, can the actual page, when you scroll, have more posts integrated, let's say a page has a limit to like 10 posts or something, can it be like 50 or so, you can scroll more to the bottom, not just adding more pages.I mean why having 100 pages with a lot of topics, you can get lost there, when you can get like 5 pages!You can do a simple search on the exact page you're in!

Also, can you make some colors for news, posts, tables added etc, meaning to separate them from old to new, lets say red is older than 100 days or so, orange is for 30 days..and add them in order, from up to down meaning those can't be mixed so it won't be a total chaos, i mean let's say you have on top 15 new topics with a color, after it 58 topics with kinda old and so on, or add something in front of the title OLD, NEW etc, a logo, emoticon that will be more cool? Just saying, this way we'll know what topic is older, not just looking at time, just by going straight to it, what's more important, what is urgent, what topic is just useless.

Somebody might make some request, urgent, somebody might request something that doesn't require to rush things, things like that!

ALSO, please ADD a drop down button or whatever else, if a user does a table or shared tutorials or whatnot, do something to show what he/her has done, like you have shared 2 tables, maybe i searched your name and i want all your tables, i'm your fan and i want all that you got, know what i mean..we'll spend days of our lifes searching for everything some user has ever uploaded!Perhaps you'll do this, this is by far the most important, from my point of view!

All the best, have fun, take your time with this forum upgrade, pimp it all the way you want...take care!
You can use Find>Find all threads. You can find all tables someone has posted this way.

Signatures will be made visible to public. Need to tune the forum a bit first though. For the rest of suggestions, they're something for later and would probably require extensions or extensive forum editing.

mgr.inz.Player

mgr.inz.Player

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Lua:
for i,v in ipairs(enumMemoryRegions()) do
  if v.RegionSize==0x1001000 and v.AllocationProtect==4 then
    unregisterSymbol('GameMemoryStart') registerSymbol('GameMemoryStart',v.BaseAddress+0x20)
  end
end
NASM:
mov rax,deadc0de
There's no syntax color highlighter when Dark mode is selected.

VampTY

VampTY

Vampire Queen
Table Maker
Yes, but i said up, not from profile STN, perhaps some user has over 2000 posts, imagine looking in all of them.. let's take you for example, you have your name STN, on left, right next to it on right let's say you'll add something like a button, for example let's say you have shared 200 tables, this way all your tables will appear, attachments only, like a list of some sort from where you can select or search by name and you can either download all at once or by just selecting the one you want.Or perhaps you have tutorials, i'll click on your button.Know what i mean..i know it's difficult, but would be insane having this feature.If not, that find from profile is better than nothing, i so want to see this real, who knows what future might bring!

Thank you for reading and improving it for all of us, all the best!

Reactions: STN
STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Lua:
for i,v in ipairs(enumMemoryRegions()) do
  if v.RegionSize==0x1001000 and v.AllocationProtect==4 then
    unregisterSymbol('GameMemoryStart') registerSymbol('GameMemoryStart',v.BaseAddress+0x20)
  end
end
NASM:
mov rax,deadc0de
There's no syntax color highlighter when Dark mode is selected.
Fixed. I think Tim might need to tweak the highlighting a little bit for dark themes.

N

Nightmarekiller

Noobzor
Maybe is not a big deal but I cannot anymore edit a post of mine which I update time to time. Do I need to copy-paste an entire post again with new information ?

Evo

Evo

Cheater
I cvasn't seem to change back the light theme. Can't even read what i wrote here cause i can't seee

mgr.inz.Player

mgr.inz.Player

RCE Fanatics
Talents
In light mode, while writing a post, selected text background color is barely visible. I can't clearly see where selection starts and ends.

("text background color" is selected in above image)

Also, while reporting above issue I found another one: insert image (ctrl+p) doesn't allow upload png or jpg images, only URL.
If you do not want image files attached, remove "upload image" or at least set "By URL" as default.

STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Maybe is not a big deal but I cannot anymore edit a post of mine which I update time to time. Do I need to copy-paste an entire post again with new information ?
I'll set a new group with edit permissions for people who need to edit and don't post tables.

@mgr.inz.Player Image uploads aren't allowed so it shouldn't say to upload images. Will see if i can do something about the editor background.

Evo

Evo

Cheater
I cvasn't seem to change back the light theme. Can't even read what i wrote here cause i can't seee
False alarm. Seems it was a 3rd party theme that did it

VampTY

VampTY

Vampire Queen
Table Maker
What's the thing with trophy points? We'll join in some winning contest?I see it's like achievements, i like it a lot, does it enhance your profile?Or it can unlock some hidden features?

Also when you post, while you'll write, selection isn't quite visible, only when i toggle THE BB CODE is just fine, there's too much white on initial.Keep it up!