[Request] The Wonderful 101: Remastered

F

fgump

Expert Cheater
Game Name: The Wonderful 101: Remastered
Game Engine: N/A
Game Version: 1.0.0
Options Required:The basics, infinite health, ignore upgrades if there are any, etc.
Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1190400/The_Wonderful_101_Remastered/
Other Info: Game is out for backers on kickstarter and also around the web if you know where to search

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cricro89

Novice Cheater
yeeees...please create table for this game

P

Pegs

Noobzor
Hello, would it be possible to have a code that mitigates damage, or always treats you as having taken 0 damage for those SHMup segments

Also, I tried the table attached here, the one title Health does not seem to work. Money and Combo seem to work

Last edited:
A

astor

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Also, I tried the table attached here, the one title Health does not seem to work. Money and Combo seem to work
it worked here even in multiplayer, make sure you're the host.

P

Pegs

Noobzor
it worked here even in multiplayer, make sure you're the host.
Steps I took were
Start W101
Choose W101 in CT Process
Paste in the Table
Check Health box at the title screen
Start Mission 001-B, but I still take damage. Will try the new table.

The one shot works, it was funny playing in Director Mode

A

astor

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Steps I took were
Start W101
Choose W101 in CT Process
Paste in the Table
Check Health box at the title screen
Start Mission 001-B, but I still take damage. Will try the new table.

The one shot works, it was funny playing in Director Mode
well, you can manually find the health yourself. in the beginning or mission 1, the health is 2000 (float). keep searching (decrease/increase value) until you find green address then replace the "cmp ECX,17AB028" in unlimited health script with your static address.

P

Pegs

Noobzor
well, you can manually find the health yourself. in the beginning or mission 1, the health is 2000 (float). keep searching (decrease/increase value) until you find green address then replace the "cmp ECX,17AB028" in unlimited health script with your static address.
Would this also work for the SHMUP sequences?

A

astor

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Would this also work for the SHMUP sequences?
i dont know about the SHMUP sequences because im still at mission 8.
I update the unlimited health, check out new table in attachments.

P

Pegs

Noobzor
I wonder if the Health isn't working because my life bar is at the max capacity? It eventually reaches 2 large bars

EDIT: After testing, I realize I have 8k HP

Last edited:
P

Pegs

Noobzor
Ok well after messing with it myself, I think I found what affects your end damage taken.

Last edited:
A

alset85

Cheater
Could someone find unlimited battery please.

ashuraman

ashuraman

Expert Cheater
Ummmm small issue with the table: Infinite HP also applies to enemies. Might want to fix that

D

dmmm123

What is cheating?
Is this table being updated at all anymore?
If it is, I would like to request a fix for the "Unlimited Health" cheat - it gives unlimited HP to the player and ALL of the enemies that DON'T have the multi-layered HP bar in the top right during boss fights.
Also, having the "damage multiplier" value frozen during cutscenes sometimes bugs them out and freezes the game (the dialogue box dissapears, and then the game just freezes), so the "freeze" address has to be un-frozen before entering too far into said cutscenes, otherwise you'd have to force shutdown the game.
I would also like to request a "Unlimited Health for side-objectives (Virgin Victory during SHMUP sections, the radio tower in Mission 002-C, etc.)", and a "freeze mission timer" option, if it is at all possible. Thank you in advance.