STN is fired from We Mod

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
It's quite frustrating for me to hear people still say or think that i am working for We Mod especially since i was wronged so much. So let this be known.

They FIRED me back in September 2019 when they bought MAF and - considering the enmity between MAF and me (long history) - he did not want me around. I wasn't bringing much to the table except myself and MAF was bringing his whole popular website and huge database of trainers.

It was extremely depressing time in my life, i was seriously sick (from an ear infection) dizzy and in pain and their attitude was getting extremely rude and condescending, i didn't understand at the time why they became like this instead of being supportive considering Frank and Zach wanted me to consider them family.

You have to understand that they wanted me to consider them as a team, as a family and being focused on them only, they weren't even happy with me going to school. Now that i say it out loud and think about it, it was so fucked up practically being their slave but at 25, i was so naive and thought wow, they really are nice and really consider me friends so i did so many things thinking they're really family. God, if only i knew they would fire me, i never even thought they could fire me, how can someone fire you who calls you family and you made the company with them when nobody even visited them?. Which is why it's so emotional for me, they didn't fire me, they betrayed me.

Later i learned it was because they made a deal with MAF and they wanted me gone. I wasn't even told about him and got to know at the same time the public did. Everyone else knew but i didn't. So much for being considered family.

End public announcement - you can stop reading past this point. Or not.

I had decided against making this thread since it wasn't going to help me at all. But since they refuse to even acknowledge to people i am fired and not working for them and they keep telling lies like "i am busy with school and retired voluntarily", "i found another job" "i started another website" blah blah, i have no choice. And since i made this thread, i am going to post some inflammatory things i have refrained myself from all this time.

They stole my assembler engine

Well, it wasn't technically mine but it might as well have been. I made for them an assembler engine using cetack - an open source ce assembler, extremely outdated though and buggy. I remember Frank mocking it and being so condescending and publicly speaking against it. In fact, he hated it so much, they were making their own assembler which was an utter failure and now MAF loves it so much, he can't stop singing praises of it. When i was fired, i told them to stop using it since i had asked permissions from relevant people for using it and with me gone, that permission was revoked. They could care less and keep using it. I wish i could sue them but too broke.

They wanted FearlessRevolution

I don't think this one is a surprise as i am aware some people here hated me for being associated with we mod and there have been wild theories about me and we mod re:fearlessrevolution. Which is why it was so heart-breaking for me when they fired me because i had to bear a lot of hatred just for being associated with them and still they betrayed me.

When i first started fearlessrevolution, they were not happy - because of that family thing and only focusing on we mod. I thought it was fucked up back then, i am not their slave. I worked for them, what do they care what i do with my life.

As fearlessrevolution grew and became popular, they grew jealous as We Mod wasn't as popular then. Zach told me to redirect fearlessrevolution to we mod so they could host cheat tables in we mod app, obviously monetizing it. I kid you not!

I was really taken aback. As they knew i had no intentions of monetizing and was running this site pro bono. They asked me to be a sell out. It was the first time i had been rude with Zach and told him no.

They were earning so much yet they couldn't leave just this site alone as something nice for the community. It was this time i really thought they aren't the nice people they first made themselves out to be and the greed showed up. I would have never joined them if i knew what kind of people they really are, certainly never treated them more than employers but as i would learn, they're so double faced and i was lied to all this time.

The very illegal stuff

During the first few months i joined, they gave me access to a very specific set of data that we mod collected. It was mainly for helping me find out why some trainer didn't work on someone's computer. Frank probably realised later how dangerous me knowing that information is and revoked my access and never talked about it again. I also didn't realise at the time this was so so illegal.

But Oh My God! Now that i think about it :lol:, i could see computer information linked to the email, identify the account associated with computer, the process dump, IP etc etc, it was quite fascinating actually. Beautifully organised data. And this was info available to me, Frank and Zach were probably keeping the good stuff to themselves.

They also had a bitcoin miner in the app at one point though this is public knowledge. When i was fired, i have uninstalled we mod and haven't looked back. For all i know, they could be taking screenshots, looking at my drives, definitely knowing my processes list and computer info. I have to say Frank is an amazing coder and the way he gathered the data about process dumps is amazing.

We Mod and MAF has censored this website

You can't link to this site from we mod and MAF which is why i have censored them back. Which is funny as we mod wouldn't be where it was if they didn't leech so much from here literally.

There's more stuff but this has gotten lengthy and i really don't really like talking about them at this point so I will end right here. Hopefully, now people have an idea why my hatred towards them is so extreme. If not, well i don't care at this point. If you're interested in more, let me know and I'll spill the beans.

BoehserOnkel

BoehserOnkel

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
good decision - stay strong ;)

i installed this we:mod once for about an hour -too much activity in the background so its got wiped :p
and for mrantinfun - he was a very nice guy long ago , but he jumped on the greedy money train - sadly
i still remember his virtual fight with CH and his " nooone will ever have to pay for my trainers "...

D

danielyee

Expert Cheater
dear founder STN,
wow i am sad to hear this story..i too hear about it..by then now....not much i hear too..the alliance with the MAF..also lax..so much so i hear he abondone his blog too..so much so now very weak..not active..any way i wish sir be strong..life is like that..how s your health now..founder..i pray for your well being..sifu..
by gone are bygone sir,dont keep in the heart..MAF on his side also make himself very bad..not care of his work..blog..let it go..fearlessrevolution is getting better all the while..

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Wait a minute. You and SB are good friend right? and iirc SB is one of the VMod coders, right?

Apologize in advance if what I said above is not true

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I am not really looking for sympathy, just so you know. It's way past that.

I posted this just to get this over with and let people know as there's many who either don't know or have the wrong idea. It was however, difficult to post as i am the sore loser and they're the winners.
vosszaa said:
Wait a minute. You and SB are good friend right? and iirc SB is one of the VMod coders, right?

Apologize in advance if what I said above is not true
See, this thread is helpful. I don't know if Sunbeam wants me to share this info, he can delete it if not. Sunbeam never was with them for more than a few months and not really in a working capacity. He just shared his stuff he does for fun with them for a small fee. But this doesn't stop them from misleading people though. Sunbeam left months before me and Frank didn't even pay him for a trainer he was forced to make.

You can add several people who they have wronged. They had a guy thierry who made the payday 2 and gta v trainer who plunged them to popularity and he was kicked because they had me. It's so sad because unknowingly, i had done to thierry what MAF did to me. I wasn't even made aware they had fired theirry until i asked like a year later.

E

eTheBlack

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Mr. Antifun indeed did turn on his words and we mod became just another "ch3at h4ppens" and even worse if data collection is true.
Even before joining Mr. Antifun trainers were fishy as fuck and I fell his fanbase is bunch of kids.

I don't know why didnt you write this sooner if you were that depressed and you were wronged. Always speak up against bullies and people that wrong you, if you dont, noone will. I would spill all the beans, but it would become he/she said thing without any proofs and sources. But hey, they arent your "family" so fuck them.

Keep up the good work and best to you in future

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
STN said:
See, this thread is helpful. I don't know if Sunbeam wants me to share this info, he can delete it if not. Sunbeam never was with them for more than a few months and not really in a working capacity. He just shared his stuff he does for fun with them for a small fee. But this doesn't stop them from misleading people though. Sunbeam left months before me and Frank didn't even pay him for a trainer he was forced to make.
That's what I thought. SB wouldn't treat you like that. Turns out he got shafted as well :(

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
eTheBlack said:
I don't know why didnt you write this sooner if you were that depressed and you were wronged. Always speak up against bullies and people that wrong you, if you dont, noone will. I would spill all the beans, but it would become he/she said thing without any proofs and sources. But hey, they arent your "family" so fuck them.
I have thought about this extensively since the day i was fired, in fact i have come so close to hitting submit on an even lengthier post but i decided against it. Why?

Because at the end of the day, what do i achieve? nothing. Nobody is going to stop using their product because they're really scummy people. Some people might not even believe me, i was fired all of a sudden and didn't even get to screenshot some interesting conversations, Slack unfortunately doesn't allow exporting conversations either. So it's just my words. That's why i haven't bothered writing about some other stuff that are really hard for me to prove without showing something.

I would rather sue them but i don't have the funds to even think about something like that especially since we live in different countries.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
STN said:
Because at the end of the day, what do i achieve? nothing.
That's what people here also say about the 2 subjects, yet they have their fan-base, $ is flocking in. What if they step over some bodies, right?.. My point: post everything you have and let it all out. While there are fuckers not empathetic to your situation, there are a lot others here who really understand where you're coming from. See them posting above ;) Much appreciated.

Now my 2 cents:

- the initial idea which swooped me in was a discussion based on which WM would create the means to allow table/trainer makers (or talents) to pipe their table/trainer in the app; meaning you could do what you see going on for cheatscapes or whateverthefuck site where they don't care who you are, but can submit trainers and people buy them for 1-5$; well, with WM all of this would be free; people could share their shit through the app; but, in the long run, that only benefits who? :)

- I collaborated with them (the term is not "worked for") and did sign an NDA (some co-dev stole a major part of the code and went to Hawaii with it, leaving Frank with a sore lip) for a few months in the capacity of a researcher, not a trainer maker, on my own terms and delivered; I was paid for that, no argue about it; however, sometime later, they've started handing me someone's trainer updates or "can you do this trainer fast for this game that just got out because it takes ages for X to download it and you're better at it" or the sorts; and I did, even though it wasn't what I agreed for; luckily, I did 2-3 modules (aside from those popular AAAs I had tables for - Assassin's Creed, Wildlands, etc. - which I just ported over); you can see some of my shit is not working anymore in WM and funny enough, I still see people posting in those topics (I receive occasional mail updates that someone posted something there), as well as still thinking I work for them

- my name was sufficient to bring MAF in :) apparently, I'm good for advertising

- I now realize that researching capability they wanted off me was just letting me do my thing, adapted to their engine, so they can then simply reuse that; the concept is nice and dandy, being able to framework tools that deal with an engine, which would then boost trainer production; it's nice and dandy while you're a part of the team, and, as STN mentioned, considered in good terms and people make you feel wanted; when tables turn, you see that the shit you worked on stays with them and you can't do anything about it

- it's well known they condone ripping, at times enforcing it just so WM would be out there in the open at almost the same time with other competitors (to get trainers out fast why would WM care of the means?); another big giveaway is how they solve accusations - say someone accuses WM for having ripped their trainer - FLiNG (just an example); how would the shit go down? simple: Frank investigates or has someone investigate for him, they draw the line, mostly will say it's not a 1:1 rip.. but when it is.. they will publicly apologize, the accuser will be mentally happy they got an apology, though the trainer module will keep being used in WM; I honestly swear to God I don't understand the concept of WM having their coders "redo" the trainer; what? do you think the trainer maker will suddenly think of NEW, original ways, to hack the option reported a rip? no fucking way, they will just find another hook via some debug on access/write and put it there instead.. that's how mischievous this shit is; and what does it rely on? simple - the ability to twist words, twist context, show it's not a 1:1 rip, bedazzle you with concepts they know MOST people don't have (regarding programming, portable executable mapping, how hooks work, etc.) in hopes you will quiet the fuck down

- another rip condoning fact: MAF has been accused for years of ripping (here I don't know if the individual or MAF as in the people in the team who posted ripped content; but even so, if MAF knew he had rippers in the team, why didn't he do anything about it? because respect didn't get anything for him, masses of acolytes did); why would you bring a "talented" person like that in your team, regardless of the world's view on him or his site? it's not talent, it's the mutual benefit of using 2 databases: WM became MAF's sales market, MAF became WM's sales market; simple math

- one thing WM learned is there's no negative advertising; they will not bitch when something negative is publicly posted against them; why would they? :) it's still visibility; much in the sens of MAF not doing anything about its rippers :) takes one to know one

I too was in STN's shoes, whereas l0wb1t at some point complained I started making trainers for WM and not posting public stuff anymore. Well, that happened for Metro Exodus only. Note that not that later on that console enabler and all became publicly available on FRF. There are 2 things people need to understand: a) when you get involved in something like trainer making or being paid for delivering to some contractor, you focus on that alone; which means you slowly start not posting shit anymore, not cuz you don't want to or you forgot, but cuz you don't have time; b) some content, if unique, helps your contractor get the spotlight, as it would only be available there; which is what happened with Metro Exodus and why I delayed its posting on FRF; you should fucking know how this works from all of the EGS-only exclusive releases (it's not rocket science).

I might post stuff as I remember it.

P.S.: Come to think about it, I will start encoding my shit from now on. I realized that while people claim they learn from my shit, they only do if I make a video to explain that. And it's not coding or writing scripts they learn, but how to actually use the table (how to click this and that). Apart from a video, rarely do I get asked questions about WTF I put in my table, the Lua code, why does it work like it works and so on. So if plain text would be useful to 0.5% or 1% of my readers, then I might as well just encode it and take those talks in private, if they need my input. Makes no sense to leave it visible for the public. And that's how it would fend off most lame hackers, the majority of the pack, while at the same time not providing the means for WM or MAF to quickly reuse FRF tables in their trainers. I am just one individual, so keep in mind most people don't think of the consequences of posting plain text tables. Or care if they get ripped. I don't care too, though I do care when WM or MAF reuse my public shit. And that's because of this whole history going on, nothing else. What that means is while I will encode my shit, others won't. Then to WM or MAF, that 0.5% or 1% becomes ME; as most others won't protect their work.

TheyCallMeTim13

TheyCallMeTim13

Enchanter
Staff member
Administrator
Fearless Donors
Talents
STN said:
A post like this helps give you piece of mind and of course talking about things can help to just get things off your chest with some semblance of closure. So a post like this always has a good reason for the poster, so while it's nice to have prof sometimes just having closure is good enough. Kind of the "you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, well, you might find, you get what you need".

As far as the "we're family" thing goes. I find the majority of the time those that say it, just want to take advantage of you, I can't help but think about the manson family. And the people that really feel that way, just treat you like family and have no need to say it. And anyone that doesn't want you to better yourself, like going to school, isn't any "family" I'd want to be a part of.

Glad to hear you stood up for what you believe in, this community means so much to me and many others. And something tells me that this site will always be a thorn in their side, which shouldn't be what you strive for but can be a nice bonus in the end. Kind of like the old "the best way to make a ex jealous is to truly be happy and successful".

Sorry things didn't workout the way you wanted but maybe in the end it will be for the better.

notpikachu

notpikachu

Cheater
Fearless Donors
I'm probably still in the dark about the WM site, if you didn't wrote this post. So, you did achieved something for most of us, the ignorance folks.

I also had my doubt the first time I saw that site (potential site for ripping FRF), but like always, I always reserved my judgment first. And lo and behold, the case seems worse than I thought.

Sorry to hear what has been going down too, stay strong STN.

Marc

Marc

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Very interesting Post about the behaviour of these people. Now I'm glad I never tried their stuff.

No wonder you are really upset about these people -and thank you for taking the time to write this rant.

EnterpriseNL

EnterpriseNL

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
That's a lot of text you typed, but completely understandable, and I didn't even know about this all before, so thanks STN for giving this information.

I visited MAF site around 2015, it was a good site, saw new features coming, So I donated in 2016 some money and did it again sometime later, He was friendly, a good amount of trainers, made trainers fast enough and they were completely free,(no interference from third party sites/programs) and everyone was happy, then he announced his partnership with we mod on June 2019, that's where it went downhill, every (standalone)trainer he made got replaced by a we mod version, and everything I donated is basically just gone, Only thing you got was 3 months of pro subscription, too bad for MAF and his puppets, but I surely won't donate to them anymore

It seems that We mod isn't all that trustworthy anymore, Instead, I'm gonna donate to FRF whenever I can

R

revorevo

Cheater
wait are they datamining all the shit from my pc when i run xWxExMxOxDx or what??? about to uninstall that thing rn

The Mogician

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a whammy. Just curious, how much money do you need in order to sue these people?