<B>Distribution: Battle.net

Options:
  1. Activate Trainer
  2. Infinite Health
  3. Easy Kills
  4. Infinite Ammo
  5. No Reload

Notes:
  • No Reload also applies to grenades - they will not decrease when used.

Preview:

<SIZE size="150">DOWNLOAD

Lake333GLD

Lake333GLD

Novice Cheater
Thank you for a trainer!

Lake333GLD

Lake333GLD

Novice Cheater
If you do have a problem with a 0 ammo bug, disable inf. ammo and restart mission or press num3 at the end of current mission to disable inf ammo until you gain control in a next mission.

Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Lake333GLD said:
If you do have a problem with a 0 ammo bug, disable inf. ammo and restart mission or press num3 at the end of current mission to disable inf ammo until you gain control in a next mission.
Hmm, didn't encounter this myself when testing. Glad there is a workaround though :)

Lake333GLD

Lake333GLD

Novice Cheater
Rhark said:
Lake333GLD said:
Hmm, didn't encounter this myself when testing. Glad there is a workaround though :)
All other cheat options work perfectly. Thank you very, very much for a trainer!

Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Lake333GLD said:
Rhark said:
Lake333GLD said:
All other cheat options work perfectly. Thank you very, very much for a trainer!
You're welcome :) Thanks for using the app!