Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Moonlighter (WINDOWS STORE) +1 Trainer

Post by Rhark »

Moonlighter +1 Trainer for WINDOWS STORE Image Options:
  1. Infinite Health
Notes:
  • Infinite Health: Player cannot be damaged.
Preview:
Spoiler
[Link]

revorevo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Moonlighter (WINDOWS STORE) +1 Trainer

Post by revorevo »

i think you have to die after the tutorial to progress so keep that in mind, i also used infinite health for my playthrough and you just mindlessly bash into the enemies for hours if you dont upgrade the weapons but i was never able to edit the money values to purchase the upgrades. And since the game revolves around dying in the dungeon and then selling the items you farmed to gain money, you wont make money with invincibility cuz you finish all those dungeons and your inventory is full after a couple of rooms so you stop to pick up stuff :(

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Moonlighter (WINDOWS STORE) +1 Trainer

Post by Rhark »

revorevo wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 11:56 pm
i think you have to die after the tutorial to progress so keep that in mind, i also used infinite health for my playthrough and you just mindlessly bash into the enemies for hours if you dont upgrade the weapons but i was never able to edit the money values to purchase the upgrades. And since the game revolves around dying in the dungeon and then selling the items you farmed to gain money, you wont make money with invincibility cuz you finish all those dungeons and your inventory is full after a couple of rooms so you stop to pick up stuff :(
You can just use the teleport to town button to sell your stuff right? I couldn't manage to locate gold either so I gave up since this is all I needed.