[Completed] Snowrunner table request

morgun

morgun

What is cheating?
Rysefox said:
ndck76 said:
Rysefox said:
your fuel function does contains multiple addresses^^ In addition to the fuel, other things are changed that you do not want to have changed
Can you help create a table for us?

:D
Can you please help me with how damage on vehicle parts is stored? I found current/max amount of repair point, but can't find damage

Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
morgun said:
Rysefox said:
ndck76 said:
Can you help create a table for us?

:D
Can you please help me with how damage on vehicle parts is stored? I found current/max amount of repair point, but can't find damage
Max Damage points - current damage points = value

reinzhart

reinzhart

Expert Cheater
thanks Rysefox for the tips up there now i can make no damage register scripts

Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
reinzhart said:
thanks Rysefox for the tips up there now i can make no damage register scripts
nice :)

morgun

morgun

What is cheating?
I've done a infinite fuel where every tank is filled to max value instead of some predefined value, e.g. 9999 or 2000. Should I upload it?

xspeed

xspeed

Expert Cheater
Would be a awesome if you upload it :)

morgun

morgun

What is cheating?
Here it is.
There no hotkeys for now.

Attachments

S

suezfreedom

What is cheating?
morgun said:
Here it is.
There no hotkeys for now.

I made an account just to say Thank you! for the table, especially for the "no damage'' option.

D

drawniii

What is cheating?
Hello I want to edit the unlocked upgrade parts in my savegame.
I found the amount on each map for example "discovered" 4, all 8
but when I edit the 4 to 8 to have all unlocked I dont get them
I think I need to unlock or set a code/word to "true" somewhere but dont know where
Can you help me? and yes i know there is cheated savegame with all unlocked, but I want it my own and not every vehicle 5 dollars
Greets from Europa

B

braniac

What is cheating?
freeze time
against the clock in sub misions

V

VolterMort

Noobzor
Hello guys, especially @LML17 and @morgun!

Can you please create one script for this game to be able to freeze the Timer for Contests missions ? I do really want this function, I have tried myself but it seems I'm not able to find the specific address for this timer. I was able to find one address that by being toggled the timer will freeze, but also the game behaves abnormally (the sound is not working 100%, the camera won't move, the truck can't be steer)

LML17

LML17

Noobzor
VolterMort said:

Can you please create one script for this game to be able to freeze the Timer for Contests missions ? I do really want this function, I have tried myself but it seems I'm not able to find the specific address for this timer. I was able to find one address that by being toggled the timer will freeze, but also the game behaves abnormally (the sound is not working 100%, the camera won't move, the truck can't be steer)
I couldn't find the correct address. :(

V

VolterMort

Noobzor
LML17 said:
This address I was able to find that makes the timer to freeze, maybe you know what to do from there.

Attachments

Rysefox

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
LML17 said:
VolterMort said:

Did you try:
changed / unchanged (float,4bytes)?
normal increase / decrease? (maybe its starts from 0 to max timer or its starts from max timer up to 0)
(idk if the game shows the timer, when is so try to search the displayed value as 4bytes or float)
search the value: max timer - current timer = value (maybe the same as for the vehicle part health)