Trials of Mana (Steam)

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
285
LONGTIME said:
TemptingIcarus said:
LONGTIME said:
Did you read what I wrote? Obviously not.
And here's a fucking idea. How about you elaborate more on what you need, then getting mad when someone doesn't give you the right answer. Christ. You leeches get more bold by the day. You come here wanting specific shit, then get mad when you don't get it instantly. How about you read up on the game and see what you need to do to unlock 4th classes instead of trying to skip right over it.

Did you do that? Obviously not.
Read what I said in my post, you posted what I said because you didnt read my post. Your post was entirely uneeded. I don't see you in here posting tables either?

Funny how someone posted what I asked about about an hour later. You are a moron, stop posting.
Lmao. Imagine being this dense. You must be a boomer. No wonder you didn't understand anything I said. I actually take the time to think of ideas to contribute to the tables, not just "gimme gimme gimmme." and then just leave. Then again, that's how boomers work, so no surprises there. Not to mention I also run FRF's Monster Hunter World Modding Discord. So please, what have you done to contribute?
 
L

lapis

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
4
The clear flag cheat code is not working
It's not possible to get 4th class and Vanise dungeon.
 
D

Divinehero

Cheater
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
45
to be fair does that really matter? considering u'd be hard pressed to die in the flashback stuff
 
T

telosei

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
19
Exeter said:
telosei said:
KainDarkfire said:
I hope so, I was trying to tweak it myself but lost in a sea of strings, and it started doing really weird things to EXP to a couple characters. So I had similar issues to you.

It's coded into difficulty, so half that job is done already. In Hard difficulty you deal 15% less damage and take 250% more damage than in Beginner. It also doesn't seem to update that fact until you reload your save, so the game is really bad at updating.

What I'm hoping to find is how the game deals with classes, been doing dumb things, but all I can seem to do is change the character instead. :| Or, you know, crash the game. Typical stuff.
The game is using a whole different set of memory for the flashback, so it can delete it all later without affecting anything in the main game.


alrighty

so should i forget about having a table that allow me to reduce the experience my char are gaining through battle?

the exp x2 and exp x3 from cactus really break the game for me =(
Manually search for the base EXP (Before bonus gets added).
Repeat until only one or two addresses are left, set them to 0 and freeze them.

You might have to redo this after a few map changes or chapter transitioning, because the addresses for the EXP gained after battle seem to keep changing all over the place.


If you don't want to deal with that, just freeze your character's current EXP instead. You'll still gain EXP in battle, but the chars are actually stuck on whatever amount they currently have.
thanks you very much :wub:
 
T

telosei

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
19
TemptingIcarus said:
LONGTIME said:
TemptingIcarus said:
And here's a fucking idea. How about you elaborate more on what you need, then getting mad when someone doesn't give you the right answer. Christ. You leeches get more bold by the day. You come here wanting specific shit, then get mad when you don't get it instantly. How about you read up on the game and see what you need to do to unlock 4th classes instead of trying to skip right over it.

Did you do that? Obviously not.
Read what I said in my post, you posted what I said because you didnt read my post. Your post was entirely uneeded. I don't see you in here posting tables either?

Funny how someone posted what I asked about about an hour later. You are a moron, stop posting.
Lmao. Imagine being this dense. You must be a boomer. No wonder you didn't understand anything I said. I actually take the time to think of ideas to contribute to the tables, not just "gimme gimme gimmme." and then just leave. Then again, that's how boomers work, so no surprises there. Not to mention I also run FRF's Monster Hunter World Modding Discord. So please, what have you done to contribute?
calm down guys, what is happening ? :eek:

having access to 4th class earlier can be actually fun because you get access to more skill, spells, attack and combo, i can understand why someone would be able to play with those as soon as possible considering the base combo are lacking until you are at least 3rd class

anyway, chill , and have a good evening you both !
 
L

LONGTIME

Noobzor
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
10
TemptingIcarus said:
LONGTIME said:
TemptingIcarus said:
And here's a fucking idea. How about you elaborate more on what you need, then getting mad when someone doesn't give you the right answer. Christ. You leeches get more bold by the day. You come here wanting specific shit, then get mad when you don't get it instantly. How about you read up on the game and see what you need to do to unlock 4th classes instead of trying to skip right over it.

Did you do that? Obviously not.
Read what I said in my post, you posted what I said because you didnt read my post. Your post was entirely uneeded. I don't see you in here posting tables either?

Funny how someone posted what I asked about about an hour later. You are a moron, stop posting.
Lmao. Imagine being this dense. You must be a boomer. No wonder you didn't understand anything I said. I actually take the time to think of ideas to contribute to the tables, not just "gimme gimme gimmme." and then just leave. Then again, that's how boomers work, so no surprises there. Not to mention I also run FRF's Monster Hunter World Modding Discord. So please, what have you done to contribute?
Get a life kid. Monster Hunter is garbage.
 
T

timechaos69

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Oct 18, 2017
Messages
211
Please dont have arguments on a thread like this. Please keep it to requests/issues/thanks/contributions to the table makers.
 
D

Divinehero

Cheater
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
45
Exeter said:
I updated the dropdown list for Drummer's Specific Item script. It's now categorized. Should be helpful in finding what you need.

(Copy and paste and overwrite the old dropdown list).
Code:
65535:Nothing
:------ Items on Hand ------
0:Candy
1:Chocolate
2:Honey Elixir
3:Faerie Walnut
4:Medical Herb
5:Stardust Herb
6:Cup of Wishes
7:Magic Rope
8:Dream Reed
9:Curious Cookie
10:Miracle Cookie
11:Mythic Cookie
12:Ample Incense
13:Rich Incense
14:Opulent Incense
15:Strength Serum
16:Stamina Serum
17:Intellect Serum
18:Spirit Serum
19:Luck Serum
20:Vitality Elixir
21:Magic Elixir
:------ Magic Items ------
22:Earth Coin
23:Gnome Icon
24:Basilisk Fang
25:Bulette Scale
26:Molebear Claw
27:Storm Coin
28:Sylphid Icon
29:Harpy Fang
30:Bee Eye
31:Siren Claw
32:Ice Coin
33:Undine Icon
34:Dragon Fang
35:Sahagin Chip
36:Slime Eye
37:Poseidon Claw
38:Flame Coin
39:Mando Icon
40:Lizard Fang
41:Drake Scale
42:Batmo Eye
43:Cerberus Paw
44:Dark Coin
45:Shade Icon
46:Ghost Eye
47:Specter Eye
48:Shadow Eye
49:Demon Claw
50:Light Coin
51:Lumina Icon
52:Poto Oil
53:Ton Oil
54:Marmpoto Oil
55:Parpoto Claw
56:Moon Coin
57:Luna Icon
58:Imp Eye
59:Chobin Oil
60:Wolfiend Oil
61:Succube Claw
62:Mushroom Eye
63:Assassineye
64:Dryad Icon
65:Tezla Oil
66:Matango Oil
67:Crawler Claw
:------ Projectiles ------
68:Hand Axe
69:Shuriken
70:Dart
71:Bumpkin
:------ Class Items ------
72:Knight Tag
73:Prince Tag
74:Battler Tag
75:Duelist Tag
76:Arcana Book
77:Esotera Book
78:Rune Book
79:Omen Book
80:Gold Aura
81:Silver Aura
82:Death Aura
83:Mage Aura
84:Holy Bottle
85:Salt Bottle
86:Ash Bottle
87:Curse Bottle
88:Lucky Dice
89:Destiny Dice
90:Precise Dice
91:Dusk Dice
92:Brisingamen
93:Evening Star
94:Dragoon Band
95:Gleipnir
96:Valor Sphere
97:Sage Sphere
98:Instinct Sphere
99:Hope Sphere
100:Loyal Sphere
101:Kind Sphere
102:Goddess Scales
:------ Seeds ------
103:Item Seed
104:Silver Item Seed
105:Gold Item Seed
106:Rainbow Item Seed
107:??? Seed
:------ Key Items ------
108:Nitromyte
109:Minor Mallet
110:Moogle Pin
111:Ferry Flute
112:Flammie Drum
113:Mirage Mirror
:------ Duran Weapons ------
114:Bronze Sword
115:Iron Sword
116:Gladius
117:Broadsword
118:Saber
119:Steel Sword
120:Bastard Sword
121:Silver Blade
122:Estoc
123:Falchion
124:Flamberge
125:Colichemarde
126:Shamshir
127:Pale Storm
128:Mythril Sword
129:Katzbalger
130:Balmung
131:Varar Sword
132:Herald Sword
133:Tyrfing
134:Rapier
135:Muramasa
136:Claiomh Solais
137:Excalibur
138:Laevateinn
139:Dragonsbane
140:Brave Blade
141:Sigmund
142:Ragnarok
143:Deathbringer
144:Triumph Blade
145:Hrunting
:------ Angela Weapons ------
146:Wand
147:Staff
148:Sorcerer Rod
149:Twisted Rod
150:Pewter Staff
151:Ruby Cane
152:Crystal Staff
153:Soul Staff
154:Scepter
155:Shrewd Staff
156:Ash Wand
157:Rigid Cane
158:Thoth Wand
159:Rebel Wand
160:Mythril Staff
161:Skull Staff
162:Mim Rod
163:Druid Staff
164:Ghost Rod
165:Nebula Staff
166:Yggdrasil Rod
167:Antique Rod
168:Oak Cane
169:Eternal Wand
170:Cernunnos Rod
171:Caduceus Rod
172:Gambanteinn
173:Elemental Rod
174:Rune Staff
175:Dragon Staff
176:Queen Scepter
177:Chaoschaser
:------ Kevin Weapons ------
178:Leather Glove
179:Iron Knuckle
180:Spiked Glove
181:Bearclaw
182:Chain Glove
183:Bagh Nakh
184:Fiend Claw
185:Silver Thorn
186:Moogle Claw
187:Keen Claw
188:Power Glove
189:Spike Knuckle
190:Acid Claw
191:Cyclone Claw
192:Mythril Knuckle
193:Bone Knuckle
194:Clawberus
195:Gem Knuckle
196:Ghost Fist
197:Rock Claw
198:Gleam Glove
199:Cressure
200:Vampire Claw
201:Aura Glove
202:Rot Knuckle
203:Dragon Claw
204:Spiral Claw
205:Mystic Glove
206:Skullslicer
207:Gigant Glove
208:Spharai
209:Lindorm
:------ Charlotte Weapons ------
210:Flail
211:Wood Flail
212:Ball & Chain
213:Light Flail
214:War Hammer
215:Steel Flail
216:Duck Orb
217:Silver Flail
218:Heavy Flail
219:Hammer Flail
220:Morning Star
221:Hiero Flail
222:Puppet Flail
223:Bonecrusher
224:Mythril Flail
225:Troll Flail
226:Scorpion Mace
227:Holy Flail
228:Sibyl Flail
229:Gravity Flail
230:Ultima Flail
231:Leech Flail
232:Meteor Flail
233:Mjolnir
234:Doom Flail
235:Velutina Flail
236:Judgement
237:Gigas Flail
238:Slayer Mace
239:Juggernaut
240:Sacrend
241:Helheim
:------ Hawkeye Weapons ------
242:Flint Knife
243:Dagger
244:Baselard
245:Rondel Blade
246:Sharktooth
247:Steel Dagger
248:Misericorde
249:Katara
250:Parry Dagger
251:Karura
252:Crystal Blade
253:Elfin Dagger
254:Ashura
255:Blue Gale
256:Mythril Knife
257:Yasha
258:Dance Dagger
259:Rugged Blade
260:Bishamon
261:Mercury Dirk
262:Sylvan Knife
263:Taishaku
264:Sheol Dagger
265:Crescent Dirk
266:Acala
267:Crimglare
268:Orichalcut
269:Foeslayer
270:Terralex Dirk
271:Finalblow
272:Fraenir
273:Agni
:------ Riesz Weapons ------
274:Bronze Spear
275:Long Spear
276:Framea
277:Corseque
278:Partisan
279:Steel Lance
280:Glaive
281:Silver Lance
282:Winged Spear
283:Sprite Spear
284:Plumed Lance
285:Dark Impaler
286:Treant Spear
287:Golden Spear
288:Mythril Spear
289:Headpounder
290:Giffin Lance
291:Staghorn
292:Wolf Fang
293:Maidenleaf
294:Valkyrian
295:Midhir Lance
296:Brionac
297:Gungnir
298:Painlance
299:Blazespear
300:Truthlance
301:Stargazer
302:Dragon Lance
303:Gigas Lance
304:Brunedge
305:Vedfolnir
:------ Duran Armors ------
306:Patch Vest
307:Stiff Leathers
308:Common Mail
309:Lamellar Armor
310:Hauberk
311:Half-Plate
312:Plate Armor
313:Luna Mail
314:Reflex Armor
315:Pegasus Mail
316:Leonis Armor
317:Knight Mail
318:Knight Vest
319:Gold Armor
320:Silver Armor
321:Dragon Mail
322:Hero Armor
323:Guard Armor
324:Master Armor
325:Skeleton Armor
326:Believer Armor
327:Wolf Guard
:------ Angela Armors ------
328:Cotton Robe
329:Silk Robe
330:Witch Robe
331:Bee Gown
332:Bat Coat
333:Tiger Two-Piece
334:Flower Suit
335:Lapin Dress
336:Owl Coat
337:Comfort Robe
338:Manan Shift
339:Dawn Dress
340:Dusk Dress
341:Snowy Robe
342:Raven Robe
343:Vision Coat
344:Milane Dress
345:Radical Coat
346:Rune Coat
347:Ancient Robe
348:Queen Garb
349:Devil Dress
:------ Kevin Armors ------
350:Cotton Attire
351:Leather Vest
352:Fur Vest
353:Duel Attire
354:Chain Vest
355:Wolf Brace
356:Vestguard
357:Wild Attire
358:Vine Vest
359:Battle Suit
360:Amber Attire
361:Red Attire
362:Indigo Attire
363:Cryptid Belt
364:Demon Brace
365:Scale Attire
366:Byakko Attire
367:Genbu Attire
368:Seiryu Attire
369:Suzaku Attire
370:Qilin Robes
371:Fiend Robes
:------ Charlotte Armors ------
372:Minor Robes
373:Sheep Pajamas
374:Cleric Robe
375:Popoi's Gown
376:Uniform Dress
377:Poto Pajamas
378:Velvet Cape
379:Moogle Smock
380:Tonsuit
381:Spark Robe
382:Glimmer Robe
383:Golden Robe
384:Silver Robe
385:Vestment
386:Priestess Robe
387:Dragon Robe
388:High Vestment
389:Sage Robe
390:Undead Suit
391:Vitium Dress
392:Pious Frock
393:Grimm Frock
:------ Hawkeye Armors ------
394:Cotton Kilt
395:Fatigues
396:Camo Cloak
397:Thief Cloak
398:Soft Leathers
399:Skanda Cloak
400:Chain Tunic
401:Radiant Cape
402:Elf Vest
403:Gale Cloak
404:Fluorspar Vest
405:Cloak Mantle
406:Black Robe
407:Thief Cuirass
408:Ninja Garb
409:Muted Tunic
410:Ghost Cuirass
411:Wolf Pelt
412:Sneaky Vest
413:Black Garb
414:Mentor Garb
415:Abyssal Hood
:------ Riesz Armors ------
416:Pad Leathers
417:Cuir Bouilli
418:Feather Vest
419:Stud Leathers
420:Chain Mail
421:Padded Mail
422:Scale Mail
423:Mani Plate
424:Elfin Plate
425:Eagle Vest
426:Druid Guard
427:Valkyrie Mail
428:Rune Armor
429:Wing Armor
430:Fang Armor
431:Dream Armor
432:Mana Armor
433:Polaris Armor
434:Dragoon Guard
435:Lupine Guard
436:Celestial Armor
437:Doyenne Armor
:------ Duran Headgear ------
438:Hide Visor
439:Head Gear
440:Studded Helm
441:Helm Visor
442:Horned Helm
443:Silver Sallet
444:Beryl Armet
445:Dragon Helm
446:Hero Crown
447:Guard Helm
448:Moonrise Hat
449:Skullhead
450:Oracle Helmet
451:Garmrhelm
:------ Angela Headgear ------
452:Circlet
453:Sorcerer Hood
454:Chryscirclet
455:Panther Hood
456:Silver Circlet
457:Snowy Veil
458:Misty Veil
459:Moon Circlet
460:Milane Crown
461:Radical Crown
462:Rune Veil
463:Ancient Tiara
464:Queen Coronet
465:Devil Tiara
:------ Kevin Headgear ------
466:Bandanna
467:Warrior Scarf
468:Twisted Scarf
469:Chakra Band
470:Wolfsmane
471:Demon Mask
472:Cryptid Mask
473:Dragonsmane
474:Ivory Scarf
475:Darkscarf
476:Jade Scarf
477:Ruby Scarf
478:Bestial Mane
479:Flame Beads
:------ Charlotte Headgear ------
480:Kitten Hood
481:Rabite Cap
482:Moogle Mask
483:Silk Ribbon
484:Chobin Cowl
485:Sprite Hood
486:Sun Cap
487:Butterfly Bow
488:High Ribbon
489:Sage Ribbon
490:Undead Bow
491:Vitium Ribbon
492:Pious Ribbon
493:Grimm Bow
:------ Hawkeye Headgear ------
494:Leather Cap
495:Turban
496:Feather Cap
497:Faerie Cap
498:Bear Galea
499:Black Hood
500:Dark Goggles
501:Jester Cap
502:Wind Cap
503:Wolf Galea
504:Stealth Hood
505:Ruby Mask
506:Faerie Circlet
507:Sorrow Regalia
:------ Riesz Headgear ------
508:Winged Bow
509:Leather Helm
510:Barbute
511:Viking Helm
512:Horned Crest
513:Chess Helm
514:Aurora Helm
515:Pegasus Helm
516:Vanir Helm
517:Stardust Helm
518:Wyvern Helm
519:Wolf Helm
520:Meteor Helmet
521:Winged Helm
:------ Duran Accessories ------
522:Hide Bracer
523:Steel Bracer
524:Gauntlet
525:Strong Armlet
526:Knight Crest
527:Knight Band
528:Dragon Ring
529:Battle Crest
530:King Gloves
:------ Angela Accessories ------
531:Gem Ring
532:Crystal Ring
533:Mist Pendant
534:Guard Ring
535:Snow Crystal
536:Flame Flicker
537:Sage Stone
538:Snow Barrette
539:Blaze Barrette
:------ Kevin Accessories ------
540:Leather Band
541:Beast Choker
542:Big Vambrace
543:Redmoon Horn
544:Cardinal Eye
545:Fiend Fang
546:Bone Choker
547:Beryl Brace
548:Fury Choker
:------ Charlotte Accessories ------
549:Glass Ring
550:Bunny Egg
551:Moon Ring
552:Defense Ring
553:Daylight Ring
554:Shadow Ring
555:Magic Beads
556:Moon Flower
557:Black Onyx
:------ Hawkeye Accessories ------
558:Cicada Earrings
559:Thief Bangle
560:Cobra Earrings
561:Talisman
562:Dryad Ring
563:Mist Charm
564:Wishbone
565:Lucky Card
566:Stealth Charm
:------ Riesz Accessories ------
567:Vambrace
568:Steel Armlet
569:Aeolian Armlet
570:Earthen Brace
571:Gjallarhorn
572:Rune Earrings
573:Mistle Armlet
574:Draupnir
575:Giant Ring
:------ Class 4 (Ultimate) Accessories ------
576:Warrior Crest
577:Blade Crest
578:Royal Barrette
579:Evil Barrette
580:Smiting Band
581:Ferocity Fang
582:Gold Apple
583:Dark Umber
584:Cromlech
585:Fatimeye
586:Pegasus Reins
587:Nibel Ring
:------ Misc. Accessories ------
588:Cactus Ring
589:Cobra Bracelet
590:Weakwing
591:Frosty Ring
592:Watcher Ring
593:Koropokkur Ring
594:Blessed Bracelet
595:Imp's Ring
596:Elemental Bracelet
597:Lampbloom Ring
598:Demon Ring
599:Land Umber's Ring
600:Dangaard's Ring
601:Fiegmund's Ring
602:Xan Bie's Ring
603:Zable Fahr's Ring
604:Lightgazer's Ring
605:Dolan's Ring
606:Mispolm's Ring
607:Mana Ring
608:Mana Bracelet
609:Rabite Adornment
610:Silktail Adornment
:------ Duran Shields ------
611:Gold Shield
612:Serpent Ward
613:Scorch Ward
614:Thunder Ward
615:Earth Shield
616:Dragon Ward
617:Mystic Ward
618:Oath Shield
619:Terralex Ward
620:Goddess Shield
621:Guardian Shield
622:Knight Shield
i tried this to give me the goddess shield and it tried to sell me the nitromite key item insteads
 
TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
285
LONGTIME said:
TemptingIcarus said:
LONGTIME said:
Read what I said in my post, you posted what I said because you didnt read my post. Your post was entirely uneeded. I don't see you in here posting tables either?

Funny how someone posted what I asked about about an hour later. You are a moron, stop posting.
Lmao. Imagine being this dense. You must be a boomer. No wonder you didn't understand anything I said. I actually take the time to think of ideas to contribute to the tables, not just "gimme gimme gimmme." and then just leave. Then again, that's how boomers work, so no surprises there. Not to mention I also run FRF's Monster Hunter World Modding Discord. So please, what have you done to contribute?
Get a life kid. Monster Hunter is garbage.
Ok Boomer.
timechaos69 said:
Please dont have arguments on a thread like this. Please keep it to requests/issues/thanks/contributions to the table makers.
Sorry. But when people come in here and throw a whole fit about not getting what they want, it irritates me greatly. I may not know the vast coding knowledge some table makers have, but I respect that this is time they set aside to give us these tables. This guy is just a shitty boomer with the "gimme gimme" mentality. I always will try to contribute ideas to make a table better and I'm even more proud of the fact that I run the FRF Modding Discord for MH World. So it grinds my gears, when selfish pricks like him come in here demanding shit, without so much as a "Thank You." Kindly fuck off from these forums. I'm slowly taking lessons from SunBeam on how to be an asshole and it's working quite well.

I think FRF needs to make it so people have to make a certain amount of post before accessing a certain section of the forums. Would keep a ton of people out for good measure. But that's just me, as we know some of these players abuse their tables in online games which makes FRF look bad.
 
Solid Wolf

Solid Wolf

Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2019
Messages
26
Exeter said:
Just tested giving myself 999 STR+ and Luck+, works like a charm for damage multiplier.



And I think Luck affects drop rate as well besides just critical rate. Noticed getting a lot more item drops, but not sure about this one.
What are the "+" stats for? I tried changing them and didn't notice a change in my stats in the stats menu. (Not sure why that is.) Am I suppose to use them only during or after a certain part of the story? Or just at any point in the game, really? I'm not very far in the game, to be honest. Still near the beginning. (Been distracted by life stuff.)

I am interested in maxing out my luck for better item drop rates, but would not do so if it isn't "safe" to do so.

Thanks in advance for any info on that!
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
Solid Wolf said:
Exeter said:
Just tested giving myself 999 STR+ and Luck+, works like a charm for damage multiplier.



And I think Luck affects drop rate as well besides just critical rate. Noticed getting a lot more item drops, but not sure about this one.
What are the "+" stats for? I tried changing them and didn't notice a change in my stats in the stats menu. (Not sure why that is.) Am I suppose to use them only during or after a certain part of the story? Or just at any point in the game, really? I'm not very far in the game, to be honest. Still near the beginning. (Been distracted by life stuff.)

I am interested in maxing out my luck for better item drop rates, but would not do so if it isn't "safe" to do so.

Thanks in advance for any info on that!
The +stats are stats you gain from using the stat serums. They boost x stat by 1 every time you use one.

So if you set +Strength to 2000, the game basically thinks you consumed 2000 of those potions, and you'll have +2000 Strength on top of your base strength.

The beauty of this is that it sticks forever, and you can freely remove it again as you please by resetting it back to 0.

In order to actually make it work, you have to change the value to the one you desire, save game, and then load the game.
When you load up your game it'll have the updated stats.
 
J

Jinrou

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
11
Really wish someone would make some non-nude mods for Trials of Mana already.. I mean sure.. nude mods are great but at the end of the day we just want every possible fashion to be unlocked...
 
K

KainDarkfire

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
8
Jinrou said:
Really wish someone would make some non-nude mods for Trials of Mana already.. I mean sure.. nude mods are great but at the end of the day we just want every possible fashion to be unlocked...
It's in this thread, the costume unlock thing. But like I mentioned earlier, it resets itself when you go into a new area.
 
Exeter

Exeter

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
393
KainDarkfire said:
Jinrou said:
Really wish someone would make some non-nude mods for Trials of Mana already.. I mean sure.. nude mods are great but at the end of the day we just want every possible fashion to be unlocked...
It's in this thread, the costume unlock thing. But like I mentioned earlier, it resets itself when you go into a new area.
Didn't reset for me when I tried it before.
 
E

ely234

What is cheating?
Joined
May 2, 2020
Messages
1
Can we do something about the difficulty? Like finding all the monsters and bosses stats and change it gradually to a higher stats to modify the difficulty and setting it as permanent stats? Setting my hp to 1 or freezing exp kills character progression and skill-building in my opinion. Just asking if it's possible :)
 
Top