[Request] Dragon Marked for Death

K

Kanna

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
1
Game Name: Dragon Marked for Death
Game Engine: ??
Game Version: 3.0.0
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite DP
  • EXP modifiers (2X, 4X etc)
  • Infinite Gold
Optional stuff
  • Infinite quest time
  • Equipment edit
    Game/Steam Website:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

dafirus

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 15, 2020
Messages
12
Still wainting too! *-*
 
K

KS212

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
809
Infinite Time is probably the most important if anything... The entire 'difficulty' of this game is based around the timer.
 
Lukacross

Lukacross

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
121
thank you!
 
B

bndxv

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
3
how to make the infinte coin/item work?

doesnt work for me
 
U

Ukognez

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 22, 2020
Messages
1
aanpsx said:
Still WIP, but..
Dragon Marked for Death v3.0.0:
- Inf HP
- Max DP
- Inf Time
- Inf Coin
- Inf Item
Careful with this one. The Maxed all Current items bugged my inventory to where I can't get any new items.
 
B

bndxv

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
3
Ukognez said:
aanpsx said:
Still WIP, but..
Dragon Marked for Death v3.0.0:
- Inf HP
- Max DP
- Inf Time
- Inf Coin
- Inf Item
Careful with this one. The Maxed all Current items bugged my inventory to where I can't get any new items.
true, i had to start a new save file
 
T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
155
"UNLOCK CHARACTERS" (the two locked ones, that is), please.
 
Lukacross

Lukacross

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
121
TroliusMaximus said:
"UNLOCK CHARACTERS" (the two locked ones, that is), please.
just beat the game, it literally takes 5hours at best.

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bz-TT8QnYXmAIaaSUFP6kIi1C9K0MN94z7vpCyrPw-c/edit#gid=1314907894)
the ones with flags need to be done, and bottom left shows how to get the flag in those missions.
beating those then doing soul -->marked for death unlocks oracle. as for bandit, hes got sidequests you need to do.
 
B

bndxv

What is cheating?
Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
3
Kanna said:
Game Name: Dragon Marked for Death
Game Engine: ??
Game Version: 3.0.0
Options Required: Cheat Table with:
  • Infinite Health
  • Infinite DP
  • EXP modifiers (2X, 4X etc)
  • Infinite Gold
Optional stuff
  • Infinite quest time
  • Equipment edit
    Game/Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1149440/Dragon_Marked_For_Death/
    Other Info: http://dragonmfd.com/en/




  • Thanks for this.
    Are you able to add the experience modifiers?
 
A

astor

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
64
features:
- one hit kill
- inf health
- inf dragon gauge
- inf gold
- inf items
- inf stats points
- stats editable
- exp editable
- stop timer
- high jump

must use cheat engine 7.1 !

hf :ph34r:
 

Attachments

Cake-san

Cake-san

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
265
Code:
<i>
</i><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      8
      <Description>"Get All Shop item "</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_shopitem,"game.exe",3D 00 08 00 00 72 F3)
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
registersymbol(_shopitem)
label(temp)
label(exit)

newmem:
test ebx,ebx
je short exit
mov [ecx+eax*8+4],#50
cmp [ecx+eax*8],0
jne short exit
cmp [temp],ebx
je short @f
mov [temp],ebx
mov [temp+4],eax
@@:
cmp eax,00000800
jl short exit
mov [temp+8],eax
mov eax,[temp+4]
mov [ecx+eax*8],ebx
mov eax,[temp+8]
exit:
cmp eax,00000800
jmp returnhere
temp:
dq 0 0 0

_shopitem:
jmp newmem
returnhere:
 
[DISABLE]
dealloc(newmem)
_shopitem:
//cmp eax,00000800
db 3D 00 08 00 00
unregistersymbol(_shopitem)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
 
M

menny

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
9
astor said:
features:
- one hit kill
- inf hp
- inf dp
- inf gold
- inf items
- inf stats pts
- stop timer
- exp editable

hf :ph34r:
I'm having some trouble using One hit kill and exp edits, neither will activate/do anything for me
 
A

astor

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
64
menny said:
astor said:
features:
- one hit kill
- inf hp
- inf dp
- inf gold
- inf items
- inf stats pts
- stop timer
- exp editable

hf :ph34r:
I'm having some trouble using One hit kill and exp edits, neither will activate/do anything for me
enable the inf hp then you can use it.
for exp edit, it works at exp reward menu only.
 
M

menny

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Messages
9
astor said:
menny said:
astor said:
features:
- one hit kill
- inf hp
- inf dp
- inf gold
- inf items
- inf stats pts
- stop timer
- exp editable

hf :ph34r:
I'm having some trouble using One hit kill and exp edits, neither will activate/do anything for me
enable the inf hp then you can use it.
for exp edit, it works at exp reward menu only.
I'm gettin an error upon looking at inf health(i can't activate it and upon right clicking it says there is an error in line 23)
edit: both have the same error, I'd like to note that I'm playing bandit, might that be the cause of this?
 
Top