Resident Evil Resistance

C

ClayClaymor

Noobzor
Byrdave said:
I'm willing to share my script table with Infinite Herbs/Nades, Max Skill Points, Infinite Credits, and the Quick Level Up Script if someone can provide me the pointer for infinite bioenergy. It's eluding me with the latest update.
I just updated my bio energy pointer. Still testing to see if it works on every match. btw I want to know how to find skill points after update. Let's share together

D

ditsygirl23

Noobzor
Updated for Nikolai's update. If there's problems, let me know.

Someone PMed me about an issue with the table and I myself also had a weird one-time occurrence earlier where the pointer didn't seem to find the value or rather just showed "0". I went onto my other account and it worked no issues, rescanned but the pointer was correct. Went onto my main and it worked once again no issues. If you have issues with this table restart your game/Steam or restart CE. No idea what caused it to fuck up.

Attachments

H

hyiko

What is cheating?
ditsygirl23 said:
Updated for Nikolai's update. If there's problems, let me know.
what a little god send you are. bless you!

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
anyone has the updated table for bio energy?

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
also the inf ammo it stops working after a few bullets creatures take no hits how can you solve this?

D

ditsygirl23

Noobzor
deadmau5 said:
also the inf ammo it stops working after a few bullets creatures take no hits how can you solve this?
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? If you don't wanna seem legit in the first place you could just bottomless clip the gun, right? Excuse me for being a noob, but the MM being host shouldn't change your capability to hack right? For the most part at least.

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
ditsygirl23 said:
deadmau5 said:
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? If you don't wanna seem legit in the first place you could just bottomless clip the gun, right? Excuse me for being a noob, but the MM being host shouldn't change your capability to hack right? For the most part at least.
you need to rephrase what you just said because i understood nothing :lol:

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
Did Nicholai patch just break the game? i cant seem to win against a lvl1 Nicholai even with a good team its worse than spencer

D

ditsygirl23

Noobzor
deadmau5 said:
ditsygirl23 said:
deadmau5 said:
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? Are you using CE to get an infinite stack of ammo or are you just making it so your gun's magazine stays at max. capacity all the time? I never had issues locking the revolver's ammo count and basically getting infinite ammo that way. I never used it in-game, only messed around in practice mode. Cheating is unironically gay unless you do it to get shit for free or mess around in non-"competitive" game modes. I never cheated against others, never will. If I see someone cheating in my lobbies I will pull the ol lag-switcheroo on them. Doesn't mean I wouldn't help someone get infinite ammo working. It's up to you if you wanna use it or not and others will judge you for it.
:wub:

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
ditsygirl23 said:
deadmau5 said:
ditsygirl23 said:
What kind of infinite ammo are you using? Are you using CE to get an infinite stack of ammo or are you just making it so your gun's magazine stays at max. capacity all the time? I never had issues locking the revolver's ammo count and basically getting infinite ammo that way. I never used it in-game, only messed around in practice mode. Cheating is unironically gay unless you do it to get shit for free or mess around in non-"competitive" game modes. I never cheated against others, never will. If I see someone cheating in my lobbies I will pull the ol lag-switcheroo on them. Doesn't mean I wouldn't help someone get infinite ammo working. It's up to you if you wanna use it or not and others will judge you for it.
:wub:
im using CE with a CT

D

ditsygirl23

Noobzor
deadmau5 said:
Did Nicholai patch just break the game? i cant seem to win against a lvl1 Nicholai even with a good team its worse than spencer
"Nicolai" basically has perma-tracking so you take 20% increased damage against him. They also increased equipment points and everyone has 4 slots and max points from the get-go, so a rank 1 Nikolai can have a bunch of crazy equipment + a custom deck since you can also customize your deck right away now. Nikolai shreds through healing with his damage. Play January, but you might not wanna use EMP rounds now since they're nerfed. Instead put on extra ammo or cash to stay stocked up on bullets.

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
ditsygirl23 said:
deadmau5 said:
"Nicolai" basically has perma-tracking so you take 20% increased damage against him. They also increased equipment points and everyone has 4 slots and max points from the get-go, so a rank 1 Nikolai can have a bunch of crazy equipment + a custom deck since you can also customize your deck right away now. Nikolai shreds through healing with his damage. Play January, but you might not wanna use EMP rounds now since they're nerfed. Instead put on extra ammo or cash to stay stocked up on bullets.
hes like a Spencer on roids its so ridiculous and Nemisis is broken unless controlled by someone with 1 iq

D

ditsygirl23

Noobzor
deadmau5 said:
ditsygirl23 said:
deadmau5 said:
hes like a Spencer on roids its so ridiculous and Nemisis is broken unless controlled by someone with 1 iq
He's definitely a GUN mastermind, okay. I am just worried how viable he will be once people figured out how to play against him. I feel like bio energy will be an issue with him even when using small generator as equipment and using mod/efficiency cards. As for Nemesis, I hope he stays like that. The stun lock is something Mr.X should also have. You're alone? You die. You have a teammate around? He can flash the big guy and give you a chance to get away. I know people don't really run Martin, but IMO both Martin and Tyrone should always be picked. Same goes for Becca or maybe? Jill. Becca's just better than Jill for the most part. Tyrone, Martin and Becca make a great team and for the last slot you can use someone like Valerie to perma-debuff enemies. Everyone can buy guns and shoot cams, you don't really need a January, but for now a Jan is definitely going to be good. Also her secondary fever skill, locking rotation, is better too now since we have 2 gun MMs.

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
Almost EVERY Nicholai i faced is below lvl10 and has like instant guns all the time and never ran out of bio energy

deadmau5

deadmau5

Noobzor
ditsygirl23 said:
deadmau5 said:
ditsygirl23 said:
He's definitely a GUN mastermind, okay. I am just worried how viable he will be once people figured out how to play against him. I feel like bio energy will be an issue with him even when using small generator as equipment and using mod/efficiency cards. As for Nemesis, I hope he stays like that. The stun lock is something Mr.X should also have. You're alone? You die. You have a teammate around? He can flash the big guy and give you a chance to get away. I know people don't really run Martin, but IMO both Martin and Tyrone should always be picked. Same goes for Becca or maybe? Jill. Becca's just better than Jill for the most part. Tyrone, Martin and Becca make a great team and for the last slot you can use someone like Valerie to perma-debuff enemies. Everyone can buy guns and shoot cams, you don't really need a January, but for now a Jan is definitely going to be good. Also her secondary fever skill, locking rotation, is better too now since we have 2 gun MMs.
I play with premades all the time and have never faced a problem with beating any MM even with cheaters (except lag switchers) until Nicholai got released, almost every Nikolai i face have that instant never ending gun spam on every camera its crazy