DOOM 2016 Request for Runes limit removal

dreamcactus

dreamcactus

Cheater
so ive been thinking , why compromise , why not be able to select ALL Runes instead of only 3 , yeah a Runes limit remover would be epic, thanks

dreamcactus

dreamcactus

Cheater
would be cool , if anyone could take this one up

dreamcactus

dreamcactus

Cheater
and a bump for this one as well , would be killer if someone could come up with a hack

K

krul

Expert Cheater
I did try but couldn't do it.
I also wanted to spawn quad damage and speed orb but runes and quad damage are hard coded.
Only if ID releases a patch to unlock this part of code.

dreamcactus

dreamcactus

Cheater
ok , well got another issue id LOVE to have a Table for and following is the issue>

what wed need is a Table that autodetects when a level gets reloaded or switched aka as soon as one leaves said level , to then autoreapply a list of console commands once a level is loaded, i really need this, mainly for commands that only work while in an actual level and gets reset as soon as one exits said level, its annoying as fuck , would really help me out , actually would love this for both 2016 and eternal

Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Why not just create a hotkey for each console command you want to re-activate? saves you from re-typing it every time.

dreamcactus

dreamcactus

Cheater
umm.. issue with that is in 2016 ..atleast with my version using legacymod with devmode , and in general i recon , ID engine kicks out all custom binds on level exit or reload, hence said issue and request for a CT, oh btw if possible directly injecting into game without the console being visibly being brought down

Last edited:
SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
what wed need
WE don't need anything. You do. I'd advise reviewing your language and the way you post that text, as whoever reads it thinks they owe you something. And they don't. Then those 2 PMs you sent me.. you act in there as if I am some modder or game developer, asking me basically to re-write the game to accommodate your needs. Like I said.. check your attitude and maybe someone will do something for you for once.

dreamcactus

dreamcactus

Cheater
attitude? lols i just put up a request ...nobody owes me shit , yeah ...facts , this is the request section and as such a request not an obligation , jesus , some people nowadays, anyhow if anybody is willing to take up said request would be appreciated for sure , one more thing ive thought about if its possible to disable invisible borders , that would be appreciated as well , peace

p.s what wed need is in regards to other gamers that would appreciate said request as well , since i recon im not alone on this