[Giveaway] Humble Conquer COVID-19 Bundle

Chiados

Chiados

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
You must have 5 posts and be registered to the forums for more than two weeks to receive a gift link. This offer is solely for the FRForums community.

Side note: I do not take requests for getting keys for applications/games not listed in my current giveaway. I only offer to give away keys for games/apps listed in the current bundle I'm offering from.
Second Side Note: Apologies for any late replies, I'm quite busy currently and usually only check FRForums once, maybe twice a day. Thanks!

For 30$, you can buy this bundle and receive over $1,000.00 in games and applications. The following are games I have no interest in and are making available to the FRForum community. One game per person. Send me a PM with the game title you wish for. I will then reply back with either a steam cd-key or a gift link. Stay home and stay safe everyone!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/447780/LostWinds/

https://store.steampowered.com/app/327140/Tilt_Brush/ [REQUIRES VR HEADSET]

Last edited:
D

danrevella

What is cheating?
Many thanks for you offer!!!

Chiados

Chiados

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
danrevella said:
Many thanks for you offer!!!
No problem, just hoping these titles will be a boon to anyone who is quarantined at home and needing something to do!

Rogus

Rogus

Expert Cheater
What about this one called worms revolution? Is it already taken?

C

Casually

Noobzor
Europa Universalis IV and Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons are good games. I would like to win.

harrypotter2022

harrypotter2022

Noobzor
Thank you , For the giveaways :)

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
It's still going. I remove each entry everytime someone claims one
Damn, there's some really good games there. Dunno why people aren't claiming them.

Chiados

Chiados

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Damn, there's some really good games there. Dunno why people aren't claiming them.
Who knows man, I'll just leave it there for now I guess. Wait another month or two.

Reactions: STN
Vee_

Vee_

Cat-alyzer
Fearless Donors
Yo @Chiados already sent you a pm, can I claim this?

Thanks a lot 🙏🙏