Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

[ 03 Apr 20 - Update #1 ]

Added two more scripts:

• Destroy Terrain Blocks Of Any Type In 1 Hit
    The script will disable the check for TerrainType in AManualMiningItem::AnimationNotify1 function. What that means is you will be able to dig any type of terrain: rock, dirt, resources, etc. in 1 hit. Happy mining! :)
  • Increase Pickaxe Speed
    The script will allow adjustment of the pickaxe hit speed, as well as skipping a check that jumped over the UAnimInstance::Montage_SetPlayRate when the pickaxe is doing damage. Once enabled, you will see beneath it an address called "fAnimSpeed". I set it to 2 by default, you can increase the value if you want. Values >=4 will trigger screen shaking, which might be unpleasant for you. Happy mining/killing! :)
FSD-Win64-Shipping.CT
1.1 - added 2 more scripts
(67.39 KiB) Downloaded 2568 times

BR,
Sun

[ 02 Apr 20 - First Release ]

Game Name: Deep Rock Galactic
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: 0.29.38896.0 [ you can see this in the menu, bottom-left ]
Game Process: FSD-Win64-Shipping.exe
Game File Version: 4.22.3.0

Hello folks.

Attached below is a DLL that will do the following:
  • Run threaded UE4 code to create the UConsole UObject, member of GameViewportClient; you may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console. As far as what you can or can't do with the console, well.. I'm not the game developer :) You'll have to google around for commands, test stuff out and return with feedback. As opposed to just asking "what are the commands?" and doing shit about it, waiting to be spoon-fed.
  • Will dump the UE4 FNameArray and UObjectArray, along with their addresses. What this means is you can then know what the fuck you're looking at in memory, when debugging/tracing or mapping structures, and come up with your own conclusions. Just like I did with my table below.
DeepRockGalactic_Console_Dumper.rar
pass: sunbeam
(181.73 KiB) Downloaded 1543 times

Instructions:
  • Download the archive; extract content to a folder of your choice.
  • Run the game, get to main menu.
  • Run IGCSInjector.exe. You can close it when asked.
  • Takes 1-2 seconds for the DLL to find the stuff, StaticCreate the Console UObject and dump Names/Objects to disk in the Win64 folder.
  • You may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console in-game.

Notes:
  • The dump location is your game folder (e.g.: C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Binaries\Win64). You will find 2 files there: NamesDump.txt and ObjectsDump.txt. You'll be very interested in the 2nd one :)
  • The .txt files are generated at "run-time". What this means is if you transition in-game from one map to another or from main menu to game world and backwards, you need to re-dump them. Why? UE4 destroys and recreates UObjects; re-initialization. To re-dump the .txt files press Numpad / (no, key can't be changed).

Commands:
  • god
    Makes you invulnerable. You'll need to re-enable it if you exit to main menu, then back in-game, load a save/quicksave or transition in any other way that makes the loading screen show up. Why; re-initialization. The god flag is a BOOL within your Character structure. When you reload the game, all structure are re-initialized by the Engine and their default statuses set in place. Which means your god bool will be reset. NOTE that if you enable god and save your game with it enabled, the next time you reload, it will be enabled :P State seems to be saved in the save file.
  • slomo <float>
    Slows down, accelerates or sets game speed back to normal, depending on the value you give it. (e.g.: slomo 0.5; slomo 1; slomo 1.5)
  • teleport
    Will teleport your character to the location appointed by your mouse pointer. Simply aim some spot, then ~ and teleport [Enter]. You'll instantly get to your targeted location.
  • playersonly
    Currently is designed to freeze any AI in place, including yourself. In older versions of the Engine, this was freezing everything but you. Guess Epic changed their mind. Could probably be tweaked through code hooks to exclude the player Character from the list of frozen entities.
  • toggledebugcamera
    This will detach current camera from the player (in reality, it changes controller to the newly created camera UObject) letting you fly around and explore the area. You can use it together with 'teleport', for example, to move your player to the location where the camera is pointing. Just type it in the console once you've decided for the spot.
  • summon <blueprint_name>
    Probably the most powerful command one can use. It's designed to spawn/generate in front of your view an UObject defined by the Blueprint's name you've typed in. What you can do with this is simply use it in conjunction with either extracting the game's .pak archive (\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Content\Paks\FSD-WindowsNoEditor.pak) or with the ObjectsDump.txt file (\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Binaries\Win64\ObjectsDump.txt). I'll describe the 2nd one, as it's faster:

- get in-game, inject the DLL
    - hit Numpad / just to make sure you have the latest .txt dumps
    - open ObjectsDump.txt in Notepad++ and search for "Package BP_"
    - everything that you see now can be summoned in-game, condition being you suffix them with a "_C"

Apart from the above, here's also a cheat table for the game, which I've put several hours into, as not all things are simple as they seem (fly, ghost, walk). The table contains the following features:

• Create & Initialize FSDCheatManager
    The script will swap the AllowCheats function pointer in all 5 member-functions virtual tables, found at offset 0x770, in all Level-typed UObjects. After that, it will run APlayerController::AddCheats function which will create and initialize the CheatManager UObject for you. You need this to exist if you plan to use cheats (console commands). So enable this script to begin with.
  • Hook UCheatManager execs (execFly, execGhost, execWalk)
    The script hooks the CheatManager wrappers calling the UCheatManager::Fly, UCheatManager::Ghost and UCheatManager::Walk function, replacing them with the ones I've rebuilt. Why rebuilt? Because Shipping releases by design come with the core code not compiled. Thus it needs restoration.
  • Hijack MoveForward/MoveRight
    Now, even with the above script active and functions restored, you still can't fly properly. That's because the Z-axis is not processed in the mouse orientation + movement. As such, I had to find the movement functions (APlayerCharacter::MoveForward, APlayerCharacter::MoveRight) and hook them, conditioning that when UCharacterMovementComponent::IsFlying is happening, that's when the ripped-and-restored code would execute, thus allowing you free movement on all axis. In short, you get fly and ghost working (aka noclip). To turn them off, type 'walk' in the console.
  • Set All CheatManager UFunctions Executable (on console use)
    You will need this script active if you want to execute all of the juicy cheats I've pasted below. Activate the script and, assuming you've already activated the "Create & Initialize FSDCheatManager" script, you can now type them in the console.
    Juicy Cheats List
    C_AddForgingXP
    C_AddUncappedXP
    C_AddXP
    C_ArmorMat_GiveAll
    C_Campaign_Advance
    C_Campaign_ResetCompleted
    C_Campaign_ResetProgress
    C_ChangeIntoxication
    C_ClearAllMilestones
    C_ClearAllMissionStats
    C_CompleteMission
    C_CompleteObjectives
    C_FadeFromBlack
    C_FailMission
    C_FixedMissionSeed
    C_FixedPLSSeed
    C_GenerateNewMissions
    C_GiveAll
    C_GodMode
    C_IncrementAllMissionStats
    C_JumpToNextRoom
    C_KillAll
    C_LevelUpCharacter
    C_MachineEvents_FinishCurrent
    C_MachineEvents_Track
    C_Promotion_ClearRewardsSeen
    C_Promotion_SetCampaignComplete
    C_Promotion_SetLevel
    C_RecordMode
    C_RefreshDeepDives
    C_RemoveAllWidgets
    C_RemovePlayerRanks
    C_Reset_PickaxeParts
    C_ResetAchievements
    C_ResetActivePerks
    C_ResetAllDrinks
    C_ResetCheatedResources
    C_ResetDeepDives
    C_ResetForgingXP
    C_ResetMinersManual
    C_ResetSkinsAndUpgrades
    C_ResetSteamAchievementStats
    C_ResetYearTwoGifts
    C_Resupply
    C_Revive
    C_Schematic_GiveRandom
    C_Schematics_ClearHasSeenFirstMessage
    C_Schematics_ForgeAll
    C_Schematics_ResetAll
    C_Schematics_UnlockAll
    C_ScoutFlareInfiniteDuration
    C_SetAmmoCostEnabled
    C_SetEnglish
    C_SetFastFlares
    C_SetHealth
    C_SetPlayers
    C_SetTestMission
    C_Skin_GiveAll
    C_Skin_ResetAll
    C_SpawnBarrelOnPlayer
    C_SpawnEvenRewarder
    C_SpawnNormalWave
    C_SpawnScriptedWave
    C_SpawnScriptedWaveIndex
    C_ToggleCanShowBlood
    C_ToggleFadingDebug
    C_ToggleFadingEnabled
    C_ToggleHoopGameMovement
    C_Treasures_Reward
    C_Treasures_Track
    C_Unlock_PickaxeParts
    C_UnlockAll
    C_UnlockAll_Beers
    C_UnlockAll_Perks
    C_UnlockAll_Poses
    C_UnlockAllDeepDives
    C_UnlockAllDrinks
    C_UnlockAllUpgrades
    C_UnlockAllWeapons
    C_UnlockOverclocking
    Cheat_AddCredits
    Cheat_AddPerkPoints
    Cheat_AddXP
    Cheat_Campaign_Advance
    Cheat_ForceLostPack
    Cheat_ForceTreasure
    Cheat_GenerateNewMissionSeed
    Cheat_PickAxeVanity_ResetAll
    Cheat_PickAxeVanity_UnlockAll
    Cheat_RemoveResources
    Cheat_ResetEquippedUpgrades
    Cheat_Resources
    Cheat_Schematic_ForgeAll
    Cheat_Schematic_GiveRandom
    Cheat_Schematic_ResetAll
    Cheat_Schematic_UnlockAll
    Cheat_SetHealth
    Cheat_SetSpawnPosMarker
    Cheat_UnlockAll_Beers
    Cheat_UnlockAll_Poses
    Cheat_UnlockAllUpgrades
    Cheat_UnlockAllWeapons
    DestroyAllInstances
    GetListOfRoomNames
    IsInGodMode
    R_Add_Aquarq
    R_Add_BitterGem
    R_Add_Jadiz
    R_AddCraftingResource
    R_AddCredits
    R_AddGold
    R_AddMatrixCores
    R_AddMOM
    R_AddNitra
    R_AddPerkPoints
    R_AddResources
    R_RemoveCredits
    R_RemoveResources
    ResetSpacerigIntroMessage
    ResetTutorials
    SetFastMovement
    SetGodMode
    SetHUDVisible
    SetQuadPickAxe
    SetSpawnEnemies
    SetStandingDown
    ShowTutorialDebug
    SpawnBosco
    SpawnCritters
    SpawnEnemies
    SwitchCharacter
FSD-Win64-Shipping.CT
1.0 - most useful stuff
(49.88 KiB) Downloaded 1029 times

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tigerlover73
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by Tigerlover73 »

im confused, so what cheats are there?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Deep Rock Galactic [Engine:Unreal 4.22] - Console enabler, Dumper and more..

Post by SunBeam »

Tigerlover73 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:15 pm
im confused, so what cheats are there?
Click the "Show" button on the spoiler above. Those are the cheats; that list.

I'll post some examples:

R_AddCraftingResource <amount> <type>
Type: 1 - Bismor, 2 - Croppa, 3 - Jadiz, 4 - Magnite, 5 - Enor Pearl, 6 - Umanite
Usage: R_AddCraftingResource 1000 1 (adds 1000 Bismor)

SetGodMode 1
Enables god mode. Turn it off with SetGodMode 0

C_AddXP 1000
Will add 1000 XP (the red bar under your character icon, top-left).

Cheat_AddCredits 100
Will give you 100 Credits.

Tigerlover73
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tigerlover73 »

i cant use em in multiplayer :(

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Tigerlover73 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:24 pm
i cant use em in multiplayer :(
I don't give a fuck. None of my tables are for multi-player. Am playing the game solo.

Tigerlover73
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tigerlover73 »

ouchie :( okay... thanks

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Tried changing the executable the table/.bat file was looking for to the UWP Windows Store version to see if it worked but although the options activate via the table it doesn't do anything unfortunately and the .bat file says it can't find the executable. Oh well, still great work you did for the Steam users SunBeam :)

durex2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by durex2 »

Hello! First of all, I apologize for my clumsy English.
I follow the instructions, I get the message that I can close the window, but for some unknown reason the key to open the console does not work.
Could it be that I use a Spanish keyboard?
I just have to run the IGCSInjector.exe or do I have to do something else?

Thank you very much in advance

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

durex2 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm
I follow the instructions, I get the message that I can close the window, but for some unknown reason the key to open the console does not work.

There's a file called Input.ini in your \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder. Open it and add at the very bottom the text below (copy-paste):
[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=F10
You can change the key to whatever you want.

Then save the file and reload the game.

BR,
Sun

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

As per usual, SunBeam, you worked hard on creating a Table for a game, and not just the Console Enabler but also a fully functional Table so people can just click the box. And even with a thorough explanation and including all of the commands for Console Cheats, there are still those that want to be "spoon fed" (Similar to our discussion today).

To anyone who is not being patient with hard working Table Makers, including that SunBeam is a very busy Admin on here and is still able to find the time to hack and code, so please be polite and understand that there is nothing easy about the vocation of game hacking / creating and unlocking cheats.
Thanks

Griffenskull
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Griffenskull »

Worked flawlessly, very simple. Sunbeam killing it with the consoles as always. In case you ever work on it again, adding all the skins makes it impossible (afaik) to remove the (!) and other quite annoying marks showing something new for you to look at in the weapon skins area. Looking in that menu, of course, shows no new skins to hover over. It would be great if there was a command to clear all to be seen items or check all items as seen. Thanks again.

durex2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by durex2 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:19 am
durex2 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:32 pm

There's a file called Input.ini in your \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor folder. Open it and add at the very bottom the text below (copy-paste):
[/Script/Engine.InputSettings]
ConsoleKey=F10
You can change the key to whatever you want.

Then save the file and reload the game.

BR,
Sun
Thank you! Now it works.
I love you :D

michaelanglo.l
Cheater
Cheater

Post by michaelanglo.l »

sorry to say it but my poor english make it hard to understand, do you mean the cheat will only be enable in console?

KyleKatarn
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by KyleKatarn »

michaelanglo.l wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:19 pm
sorry to say it but my poor english make it hard to understand, do you mean the cheat will only be enable in console?
Please clarify. Are you asking if the console (Press Tilde: ~ Key, console drops down, type (example: God), press Enter key, you will get a confirmation, press Tilde (~ key) or Esc key, and you should be invulnerable) is the only way to... use console commands?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

For those of you who want to extract the game files from FSD-WindowsNoEditor.pak, please use the extractor below:

[Link]
(pass: sunbeam)

1) Run "quickbms_4gb_files.exe".
2) Select the "unreal_tournament_4_0.4.23.1.bms" file when asked.
3) Indicate the archive you want to unpack: "FSD-WindowsNoEditor.pak" (should be in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Deep Rock Galactic\FSD\Content\Paks folder)
4) Indicate the folder where you want the content to be extracted to.

Wait till it's finished and you can close the window. Once the process is complete, you will see these:

Then explore the content as you wish.

What the exported content is good for.. mostly.. to figure out the blueprint names, which you can then use along with the "summon" console command.

BR,
Sun