Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

The demo table I made is here if you are looking for it:
viewtopic.php?t=11809

Cold Steel 3 is here and the demo table I made appears to work without any changes. I may try adding a few more options later, but it is already fleshed out well.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One HIt Kill, Hero Damage Multiplier, Enemy Damage Multiplier, etc)
Battle EP Modifier (Infinite Battle EP, Hero Battle EP Multiplier, Enemy Battle EP Multiplier, etc)
Battle CP Modfiier (Infinite Battle CP, Max CP On Hit, etc)
Always Max Bravery Points (5)
Emblem Effect For HP/EP/CP Regeneration Always Available
Emblem Effect For All Stats Up At Start of Battle Always Available
Grail Locket/Force Seal Effect For Prevent Abnormal Status/Stat Down Always Available (Must Have Accessory Equipped)
Increase Craft/Arts/Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Craft/Art/Items Affect Range Instead of One
Infinite Turns Brave Order Battle Buffs
Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing
Set Powerful Brave Order Stats / Have All Brave Order Active When One Is Active
Always Critical Hit
Infinite Item Usage / Set Minimum Amount on Gain/Use/Toss
Override Item ID On Gain of Item
Master Quartz EXP Multiplier
Character EXP Multiplier
Tactical Bonus Override (Both EXP and Master Quartz Multiplier)
Multiply Stats On Equip / Add Bonus CRIT+/ACC+/EVA+ On Equip
Vantage Master Minigame Options (Easy Win, Pointer to Current Mana)
Always Max Assault Gauge
Always Break Enemies When Attacking/Crafting (Must Have At Least One Quartz Equipped)
Set Link EXP To Max 9999 After Battle
Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest
Fishing - Instant Catch (Made by Cyber)
Battle Trophy Multiplier (Burst, Assist, etc)
Pop Any (Default Advantage) Battle Trophy With Only 1 Advantage Encounter
Campus Enhancement Rating Multiplier
Pointers to Sepith Mass Crystals, Mira and Assault Gauge
Pointers to Campus Enhancement Rating, Bonding Points Current and Bonding Points Max
Pointer to Last Selected Master Quartz Level and EXP
Party Management Editor
Quartz Material (Sepith) Editor
Orbment Editor (Slot and Quartz, Choose Character Manually)
Character Editor (Choose Character Manually)
Character Extra Stat Editor (Choose Character Manually)
Inventory Editor (Choose Slot Manually)

EDIT 1 file:
I found some time to play the game a little. I found pointers to Campus Enhancement Rating and Bonding Points Current and Max that's been requested. Attempting to finalize some Vantage Master options, but need more time to work it out.

EDIT 1.5 file:
I worked on some Vantage Master Minigame options. I've only played 2 games fully, but what I worked out was basically an easy win option that sets the opponents master card hp to 1 if it is above that. The other options that worked okay was grabbing a pointer to your current Mana. Let me know if you have any issues with these as you play this minigame further.

EDIT 2.0 file:
I spent a little more time fleshing out the table. I put in Always Max Assault Gauge and a pointer to Assault Gauge. I also put in the Party Management Editor by request. If you have never seen a character in game before, they are level one without any equipment. I assume once you meet them, they become good characters. I pulled the list of characters from the game, but it appears Towa and later choices don't have models or stats. Enjoy!

EDIT 2.5 file:
I cannot do much about the issues with adding characters. Just make sure to equip them with a weapon or wait until you officially meet them in game. I was able to add Slot Opening under the Orbment Editor. You can open any slots with CE now. I was also able to figure something out with Always Break Enemies. I took the approach to research the effects of Quartz you have equipped. It appears the item data structure has up to 5 spots for the effect a quartz can have. I was able to create Always Break Enemies When Attacking/Crafting, but you must have at least one quartz equipped. There might be some other things I can do around this code like make any quartz effects 100% but this is what I have for now.

EDIT 2.75 file:
The only option I can come up with at the moment for Link EXP is to Set Link EXP To Max 9999 After Battle. This effectively puts you at link level 5 with everyone you battle with. I was having trouble making it any slower than that.

EDIT 3.0 file:
I decided to do a little more work on this table as I may be getting ready to play through it. I've added Emblem Effect For HP/EP/CP Regeneration Always Available, Emblem Effect For All Stats Up At Start of Battle Always Available and Character EXP Multiplier in this update. I may work on a few more things before I get started playing through the game.

EDIT 3.25 file:
I was able to make a couple more options. One I could not test completely, but I think I have the right place in the code for it to function like it should. It's Oberon Effect For 100% Prevent Abnormal Status Always Available. This in theory should prevent bad statuses from affecting your party. Again, it's hard to test completely, but I will see if it works in my play through of the game I'm starting. The next one, I was trying to research some Moebius affects, but could not pin that down, but took another approach and came up with Increase Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Items Affect Range Instead of One. This is probably super overpowered as now any item you use in battle will affect all allies or all enemies at once with the option on. Enjoy!

EDIT 3.5 file:
It took some work, but I think I have the Increase Craft/Arts/Item Range Of All Items To Max / Make All Craft/Art/Items Affect Range Instead of One working for just allies now and it shouldn't have adverse effects on enemies attacks. I also was able to get Always Critical to just affect allies in this update. I'm removing 3.25, but the other things are still there in this update also.

EDIT 3.75 file:
I worked on a couple of other things before attempting a run of this game. I added Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing. A minor option given that you can edit Sepith directly. The other option I added that is in most of my other Legend of Heroes tables is Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest. I find this option useful so you don't have to get every bonus AP to get max rank if the requirements to get the bonus ap suck like the swimming mini game in the first trails of cold steel. Anyway, I think this might be all I think the table needs for now. Enjoy!

EDIT 4.0 file:
I made it through chapter 1 and I found my option for Oberon Prevent Abnormal Status was not working correctly. I gave it another shot using the item structure for Grail Locket and Force Seal. I was able to test it on spiders that cause both abnormal status and stat down with their attacks and it appears to be working for me now. I also added in the option posted by Cyber for Fishing - Instant Catch in this update.

Just FYI also, it appears the option to make everything affect area (craft/arts/items) causes battles with mechs/divine knights not to function. I just had to turn that option off during those battles.

EDIT 4.25 file:
I am coming back to this game to try to finish playing through it for myself. Cold Steel 4 is releasing on PS4 soon. Although you cannot cheat as much on it, but you can cheat some with the save wizard for PS4. Anyway I digress. I made a couple more options for this game to help with a few battle trophies. One is a Battle Trophy Multiplier that helps with most of the battle trophies and the second one is to pop the Advantage Battle Trophy With Only 1 Advantage Encounter.

EDIT 4.5 file:
I finished the game and missed 2 trophies on my first playthrough. The treasure chest one is such a pain to get in these games. Instead of playing again, I modified the Pop Advantage Trophy option to allow you to pick what trophy you want to pop when entering a battle with at least 1 advantage encounter. This basically allows you to get any trophy you want. I also added the option for Campus Enhancement Rating multiplier to speed some things up with that. I think this is all I will do with this game. CS4 is releasing on PS4 soon. I think you have to play through it twice to get the true ending. These games take way to long to play, but I enjoy them.

EDIT 4.75 file:
Papajeezus wanted to edit the extra stats you get from the droplet items as well as bonding scenes. I put it in this update. You choose the character manually and you can modify the extra stats as you please. It will take re-equipping something for the changes to take effect.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 4.75 file (Character Extra Stat Editor)
(144.32 KiB) Downloaded 4916 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 4.5 file (Pop Any Trophy, Campus Enhancement Rating Multiplier)
(141.89 KiB) Downloaded 300 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 4.25 file (Battle Trophy Multiplier, Pop Advantage Encounter Trophy)
(137.13 KiB) Downloaded 146 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 4.0 file (Prevent Abnormal Status/Stat Down, Fishing Instant Catch)
(135.35 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 3.75 file (Spending Sepith Increases It Instead of Decreasing, Add Bonus AP When Completing A Quest)
(132.9 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 3.5 file (Oberon 100% Prevent Abnormal Status, Craft/Art/Item Range Max / All Craft/Art/Items Become Ranged)
(131.1 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 3.0 file (Emblem Effect HP/EP/CP Regeneration and All Stats Up, Character EXP Multiplier)
(125.01 KiB) Downloaded 157 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 2.75 file (Always Break Enemies, Open Quartz Slots with Orbment Editor, Set Link EXP To Max After Battle)
(116.38 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 2.0 file (Always Max Assault Gauge, Party Management Editor)
(110.95 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
ed8_3_PC.CT
EDIT 1.5 file (Vantage Master Minigame Options)
(103.49 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
Last edited by DrummerIX on Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 14 times in total.

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 3 (PC, Steam Release Version)

Post by kvh »

Thank you for this! You're the true hero.

Aizius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aizius »

WOW! so fast!
Thanks, I like your table the most.

kvh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kvh »

Really, the only two things I can think to add are unlimited bonding events and link level exp gain.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Drummer, you forgot to put your donations up :P

good work man!

Zinos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zinos »

kvh wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:13 pm
Really, the only two things I can think to add are unlimited bonding events and link level exp gain.
Party Swapping too. Made replaying the previous games more fun.

GPsarakis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by GPsarakis »

I have cold steel 1 and 2 on GoG and was planning to get 3 on there as well, anyone know if this works on that version?

zurui
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zurui »

kvh wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:13 pm
Always full Assault Attack gauge would be convenient too.

Thanks for your work Drummer!
I just finished Ao no Kiseki in time for this one and its nice to be playing another kiseki game with one of your tables.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I'll try to add a few of the requests as I have time tomorrow.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Yup pretty much only things missing are bonding events and Assault Attack guage, the rest is perfect!

Beefkek
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Beefkek »

Thank you for the table!
Bonding points would be nice and maybe auto enemy analyze too if possible.

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

Beefkek wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:52 am
Thank you for the table!
Bonding points would be nice and maybe auto enemy analyze too if possible.
yeah would like to see inf: bonding points aswell

and for some reason: Battle EP Modifier (Infinite Battle EP, Hero Battle EP Multiplier, Enemy Battle EP Multiplier, etc) aint working for me

scar187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scar187 »

hi can you add all quartz

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

You will have to add any quartz you want one at a time using Override Item ID on Gain of Item

lirix360
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lirix360 »

Thanks for table. Can you add unlimited bonding points option?