DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by SunBeam »

[ 26 Mar 20 - Update #4 ]
  • rebranded the table headers based on the half-trimmed Name and full Branch strings found in the buildInfo console command:

• revamped "Add 'noclip' & 'notarget' Commands" script to dynamically find what it needs; should now work with any store version and possibly resist future updates (on the account developers won't remove code)
DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
1.4 - updated for 'release-pc-hotfix2'
(32.99 KiB) Downloaded 27510 times

BR,
Sun

[ 21 Mar 20 - Update #3 ]

Updated to latest Steam release; happened 5 minutes ago. Old version's data preserved:

DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
1.3 - updated to latest Steam
(18.52 KiB) Downloaded 3408 times

BR,
Sun

[ 21 Mar 20 - Update #2 ]
  • Updated the "Unrestrict Console Commands/CVars". Restrictions are also removed for the bind command.
    You can now use something like bind L noclip to easily have access to that command through a key-press :)

DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
1.2 - disabled restriction for bind command
(11.47 KiB) Downloaded 1316 times

NOTE: The bound key is not saved anywhere; once you exit the game and re-run, you will have to do the bind. I'll see if there's a way to permanently store it in the Users\<id>\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\DOOMEternalConfig.local file. Else, perhaps a larger sequence of commands bound to the same key? I'll see if the Unreal Engine trick works: using the "|" separator between commands.

[ 20 Mar 20 - Update #1 ]
  • Added a script that registers the noclip and notarget commands.
    You can now type them in the console.

DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
1.1 - added noclip & notarget commands
(11.02 KiB) Downloaded 1696 times

Am expecting the developers to gradually remove these (in first patch to remove the commands, in second patch to remove the commands' effects from the source code, etc.) -OR- do it all at once. I've seen this shit happen with Youngblood. Well.. too late, I got 1.0 dumped and stored away for future code-rebuilding :) Peace.

BR,
Sun

[ 20 Mar 20 - First Release ]

Game Name: DOOM Eternal
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: "Mar 12 2020" [ run gamedate command in the console, after unrestricting commands/CVars ]
Game Process: DOOMEternalx64vk.exe
Game File Version: 1.0.0.1

Hello folks.

This topic will be filled-up with some nice console goodies. Let's see what the developers left in before they will strip shit out (remember Youngblood; still have a debt to pay them there).

Download:

DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
1.0 - disabled restriction for console CVars/commands
(6.33 KiB) Downloaded 2600 times

listCmds command returns 291 commands, while listCvars command returns 6685 CVars. You have below comprehensive lists of each:
Commands
CVars
To dump them I used the conDump console.txt command, which will take all in the console and dump it in console.txt file in your save folder (e.g.: C:\Users\SunBeam\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base).

Note that although the game is not yet available to some at this point in time, the internal game version is "Mar 12 2020". Am assuming this is when they've compiled the build they've probably provided to the various game testers out there. You've already seen the swarm of review youtube videos or articles. Not to mention there already is a FAQ on Steam, by the developers, that already contains a bunch of stuff they already know they have to fix. So yeah, they must've tested this build :P

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Re: DOOM Eternal [Engine:idTech 7]

Post by kaptain kek »

you know you're in for something good when SunBeam is on the job. Thanks for all the work you do!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Posted a table that enables console access to the standard cheats and goodies :P Enjoy! :)

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:27 pm
Posted a table that enables console access to the standard cheats and goodies :P Enjoy! :)
damn, that was fast. Any way to get the commands? Thanks!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kaptain kek wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 pm
damn, that was fast. Any way to get the commands? Thanks!
Updated first post. god and g_infiniteAmmo 1 should be enough for a decent play-through :P Just so you don't go ruining the whole game.

Hyperion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyperion »

I play tested this early and saw the console was unlocked but locked in final retail. Amazing work as always Sunbeam, looks like the old commands like god still work just as well.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Hyperion wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:51 pm
I play tested this early and saw the console was unlocked but locked in final retail. Amazing work as always Sunbeam, looks like the old commands like god still work just as well.
The console was there all along. Just like in the majority of games built with idTech engine. What isn't usually there - and I think this is by design done like that, when they compile the "Shipping" build - is the ability to use ALL commands/CVars. It's funny that idTech hasn't gone through the process of rethinking this. Or at least by default comment out the exec code the commands run.

Just like in any of the idTech games I've looked at in the past: restriction of commands/CVars + noclip/notarget exec missing. That's the default, I tell you :)

Be back with noclip & notarget in a lil' bit.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: noclip will defeat the purpose of figuring out how to get to the secrets :D

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

The commands i found till now that are helpful are:

God
Give (just type it in it will give you what you can do with it btw. you can type in basically anything)
giveAllMaxedOutWeapons
g_infiniteAmmo 1

edit: For anyone unwilling to slog though the endless commands

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Double Jump
Unlimited Dash
No Recoil
No Spread
Unlimited Lives
Unlimited Sticky Bombs
Fast Kill Challenges
Set Game Speed new
Upgrade Pointer
Attachments
DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
(43.09 KiB) Downloaded 2203 times
DOOMEternalx64vk.CT
(38.18 KiB) Downloaded 749 times
Last edited by Zanzer on Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:27 am, edited 8 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Zanzer wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:37 am
[reserved]
I'll move up your post to second place when i get on PC.

kaptain kek
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kaptain kek »

Where did you guys find "g_infiniteAmmo 1"? I'm trying to find something that gives praetor suit points and batteries, especially batteries as they unlock skins ;)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

OK, got noclip and notarget working :P

Posting updated table in a few minutes.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

kaptain kek wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:49 am
however, when loading up the new table I get this error
Apparently, CE didn't properly sign the table. I've re-uploaded it. Get it again.

nattydread011
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nattydread011 »

Amazing thanks! Now I'm playing more with console commands than playing the actual game.
noclip and notarget script crashes the lowly Beth Launcher version of the game.

Ataru
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ataru »

Has anyone figured out a command for Praetor Tokens, Sentinel Crystals, or Sentinel Batteries? The give command works for weapon mod points, but I can't seem to work out the other upgrade points.