Stellaris no longer working with CE?

D

deltarno

What is cheating?
Hello, I've recently picked up the latest edition of Stellaris, and having been away for a while, decided that the best way to ease into it would be with good old Cheat engine. So imagine my surprise when I try to look up the number of resources, and fail completely. I have used cheat engine many times before with Stellaris, and the in game market makes resource gathering a snap, usually. My usual method is take a resource, have CE notice it (usually 100000 since most resources start at 100, and stellaris counts three spaces past the dot), sell some resource, search for the updated version, and tada, I now have the source that I can adjust at my leisure. Except, now when I click on 'Next Scan', it reads zero results. 87,000 results for 100000, zero for any change. I tried it on all resources, and none of them showed up after a change.
Is there a new way of doing it? Do I need more numbers past the dot or less? I even tried the pain of the but 'search between the base number and the next higher up', and nothing, zeros as far as the eye couldn't see. I know cheat engine is working because I use it on total war warhammer all the time, so I imagine the base number count has changed... possibly?
Any updates as to what has changed would be appreciated.

B

beguiler

Expert Cheater
The info has been posted in the tables area under the stellaris table thread, but to sum up, it is no longer value*1000 it is value *100000.

D

deltarno

What is cheating?
Phew, thank you very much!