[Early Request] Langrisser I & II

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Game Name: Langrisser I & II
Game Engine: Unknown
Game Version: 1.0?
Options Required: Inf hp, inf mp, inf movement, inf gold, inf cp
Game/Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1060220/Langrisser_I__II/
Other Info: My first none JRPG early request, i played the demo on the ps4 and from what iv seen there are optional objectives on some maps which may require inf movement to make easier, It is due out on the 10th March and as the game title says there are two games in but they probably are running on the same engine so i am not sure if the same codes would work.
 

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Game is now released, its abit on the pricey side though but I will still pick it up
 

lunasmeow

Noobzor
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Noire Blackheart said:
Game is now released, its abit on the pricey side though but I will still pick it up
Remember everyone, yeah it's a bit pricey, but it is TWO full-length games, not one.
 

gunbalde60

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
17
It is pricey, in the US. Someone posted they changed their region to Mexico and got it for $19.00. So if you are willing to change your region for a month, you can save yourself $26 bucks lol.
 

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
Its NISA, they've always been stupid in pricing, in UK its asking £45 even with discount so i picked it up from humble for 35
 

Terydin

Novice Cheater
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
What I've noticed for the cheating that I've done, it's straight forward. 200 HP? Search 200 and then get hit. Search for new number and bam...profit.

edit: Gold and CP are the same.
 

Sabin Stargem

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Here is my table. Not very well developed, and I wouldn't be surprised if it breaks for other folks. If it works for you, I will upload a more complete table as I go.


LANGRISSER 1 & 2 CHEAT TABLE

+Gold
+Ledin & Volkoff XP.
+Ledin & Volkoff CP.
+Some items.
 

Attachments

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
12
Worked great for me! If you can add more characters that would be great! Thanks! :D
 

Sabin Stargem

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
gvargas said:
Worked great for me! If you can add more characters that would be great! Thanks! :D
Cool. I sometimes find my pointers for other games breaking, so it is a relief to see this one being stable. I am playing through Langrisser 1 first, so most of the updates will be focused on that. I suspect the gear is the same between both halves of the game, but haven't confirmed.
 

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
12
Sabin Stargem said:
gvargas said:
Worked great for me! If you can add more characters that would be great! Thanks! :D
Cool. I sometimes find my pointers for other games breaking, so it is a relief to see this one being stable. I am playing through Langrisser 1 first, so most of the updates will be focused on that. I suspect the gear is the same between both halves of the game, but haven't confirmed.
Yep! I just filled all the offsets around your items address and now I have all items... :lol: Maybe we can make an Array of byte code to fill them up, I'll try to do it tomorrow excluding dummy items. :D
 

Sabin Stargem

Noobzor
Joined
Aug 17, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
gvargas said:
Yep! I just filled all the offsets around your items address and now I have all items... :lol: Maybe we can make an Array of byte code to fill them up, I'll try to do it tomorrow excluding dummy items. :D
Go right for it. Honestly, I am pretty awful at hacking and can't do much beyond entry level stuff.


Edit: A slightly updated table, adding Narm.
 

Attachments

BlackMonster

Expert Cheater
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
76
Reaction score
2
Looking for :

Exp multiplier
CP multiplier
Gold Multiplier
Max Move
Max Mp
1 hit kill
 

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
12
Sabin Stargem said:
gvargas said:
Yep! I just filled all the offsets around your items address and now I have all items... :lol: Maybe we can make an Array of byte code to fill them up, I'll try to do it tomorrow excluding dummy items. :D
Go right for it. Honestly, I am pretty awful at hacking and can't do much beyond entry level stuff.


Edit: A slightly updated table, adding Narm.
There you go! I added a code that gives 9 of all the Weapons, Armor and Accessories, please test it and let me know if it works for you... :D
 

Attachments

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
12
gvargas said:
Sabin Stargem said:
gvargas said:
Yep! I just filled all the offsets around your items address and now I have all items... :lol: Maybe we can make an Array of byte code to fill them up, I'll try to do it tomorrow excluding dummy items. :D
Go right for it. Honestly, I am pretty awful at hacking and can't do much beyond entry level stuff.


Edit: A slightly updated table, adding Narm.
There you go! I added a code that gives 9 of all the Weapons, Armor and Accessories, please test it and let me know if it works for you... :D
Added Chris and Thorn... :D
 

Attachments

panraven

Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
45
Reaction score
28
64bit table

- Status Bonus
- Free Classes / minimum Class Points
- set MP Max Limit / default 999
- Minimum Money / default 20000
- Equip Not Dec Stock
- Remove Magic Level Requirement on Map
 

Attachments

DhaosCollider

Noobzor
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
23
Created a Table topic.
https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11823
 

Terydin

Novice Cheater
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the table. I'm having an issue with the All Weapon, Armor, Items option. How do you edit the array of bytes without having to go through all 463 0's and change it to a 9?

Edit: It makes all of the items have 166667 of all the items when you change them all to 1...
 

gvargas

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 8, 2017
Messages
108
Reaction score
12
Terydin said:
Thanks for the table. I'm having an issue with the All Weapon, Armor, Items option. How do you edit the array of bytes without having to go through all 463 0's and change it to a 9?

Edit: It makes all of the items have 166667 of all the items when you change them all to 1...
Sorry, I tough the values where fixed in the code, I'll try to figure out that later, in the mean time just copy paste this:
Code:
9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9 0 0 0 9
 

iplaygames

Cheater
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
2
no english voiceover? : /
 
Top