• Infinite Money
  • No crafting requirement
  • Infinite Items
  • Unlock all perks in lab
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • Unlimited FEMTO Gauge
  • No Reload
  • Drop Modifier
Game/Steam Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1167450/DAEMON_X_MACHINA/
Other Info: [wiki]Daemon_X_Machina[/wiki]

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Oh and from playing on Switch, the thing that bugged me the most was using specific older parts to craft new stuff. So you'd have to go out and randomly kill mechs and hope they would drop the specific armor part you need.

To alleviate that, I hope we can get an ignore crafting requirements or no items used during crafting style cheat. I'm fine with having to have the part first, as long as I can reuse it and not have to farm them.

Edit: Oh and the ability to unlock all of the perks in the lab. You can normally only pick one per tier, would be nice to have them all =P

ashuraman

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
NumberXer0 said:
Oh and from playing on Switch, the thing that bugged me the most was using specific older parts to craft new stuff. So you'd have to go out and randomly kill mechs and hope they would drop the specific armor part you need.

To alleviate that, I hope we can get an ignore crafting requirements or no items used during crafting style cheat. I'm fine with having to have the part first, as long as I can reuse it and not have to farm them.

Edit: Oh and the ability to unlock all of the perks in the lab. You can normally only pick one per tier, would be nice to have them all =P
I added that to the requests, thanks for reminding me of those

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Not sure if it would even be possible, but the ability to pick your body modifications would be nice too. Some just look so bad..but the bonuses are too good to pass up =(

lee___bc

What is cheating?
Reaction score
NumberXer0 said:

Hate farm parts lol, I just want to build freely :D

KS212

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
This game being on PC basically saved it... it runs like GARBAGE on Switch.

ashuraman

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
KS212 said:
It doesn't run THAT bad. I completed it on the switch myself with no lag, no FSP drops, ran smooth. Not as smooth as on pc but still smooth

KS212

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
ashuraman said:
KS212 said:
It doesn't run THAT bad. I completed it on the switch myself with no lag, no FSP drops, ran smooth. Not as smooth as on pc but still smooth
Did you have a physical cart? I have it purely digital and got quite a number of framepacing issues/framedrops.

ashuraman

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
KS212 said:
ashuraman said:
KS212 said:
Did you have a physical cart? I have it purely digital and got quite a number of framepacing issues/framedrops.
Nope, digital. I had no issues whatsoever

Algester

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
what we need is a Loot Table influencer or at least tone down the RNG when it comes to salvaging I think this is high priority having infinite stamina aint bad either... but then what makes it different from ACfA?
something in the lines of a 100% drop rate? and attachment parts?

ashuraman

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Algester said:
what we need is a Loot Table influencer or at least tone down the RNG when it comes to salvaging I think this is high priority having infinite stamina aint bad either... but then what makes it different from ACfA?
That's why the no craft requirements option is there, so you can craft all the parts you want. As for the drop rate idea, maybe something like instead of just letting you loot one part per defeated enemy, it would let you loot ALL the parts instead?

Algester

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
ashuraman said:
Algester said:
That's why the no craft requirements option is there, so you can craft all the parts you want. As for the drop rate idea, maybe something like instead of just letting you loot one part per defeated enemy, it would let you loot ALL the parts instead?
yes but we do need a item editor for crafting unless I'm missing something Items crafted dont have slots for enhancements

Emerald Lance

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Bumping for support! Also I'd like to request a function to edit the number of slots on equipment. A drop modifier would be great too! -since not every item is craftable.

always_confused

Cheater
Reaction score
+1 from me as well. Game looks really similar to Armored Core....which means quite a few of us more casual types are gonna need all the help we can get. Also just a general reduce-equipment-grind help as well. :p

Rysefox

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Reaction score
Someone knows the engine?