- Aug 26, 2019
Hi, welcome to another one of my lame releases and my first time using aobscans. I don't have intentions on adding more but who knows, this has all been done before but can't find many updated cheat tables for wc3 and especially not for Reforged. So here ya' go :lol:
These are individually laid out and asynchronously executed, not the fastest way to scan but it gets the job done. Made them up as pointers for easy reference and update -- I'm sure future patches will be on the way now that we're live.
HOW TO IN LAYMANS:
Join the game as either Red or Blue (or play campaign) and THEN turn on the AOB SCRIPTS, the scripts take a minute while the scans finish. You will see the addresses populate and values appear under your player area in the table, use arrow keys in cheat engine to collapse/expand the charts.
Keep in mind gold and wood are read as VALUE*10 so if you want 1000 wood, you set the value to 10000. Food, zoom etc are normal values unless stated otherwise. Never hurts to just play with a value and see what happens either
**deleted old versions so no one complains it doesn't work
UPDATES / EDITS
*Fixed aobscans for Zoom camera (sometimes it was not finding an address)
*Purple player aobscans fixed on Current food and Max food
*Updated for 126.96.36.19904
*Better AOBScans should resolve for future patches
*Purple player added
- <SIZE size="125">Current features:
?Edit Camera Zoom Level (Default value 1650)
[Toggle Scan on/off- hotkey ctrl+alt+numeric plus ]
[Zoom out - hotkey alt+numeric plus ]
[Zoom in - hotkey alt+numeric minus ]
?Edit these values for Red Player 01 and Blue Player 02 and Purple Player 04
**additional hotkeys are as follows and may change with future release:
[Red Player Scan on/off- hotkey ctrl+alt+numeric 1 ]
[Blue Player Scan on/off- hotkey ctrl+alt+numeric 2 ]
[Purple Player Scan on/off- hotkey ctrl+alt+numeric 3 ]
Some footnotes I've noticed..
- Asynchronous activated scripts run an individual thread on your CPU for each activation. Don't run too many at one time, if you don't know how many threads you have you should stick to 2 or maybe 4 at a time. Once they've activated, you can activate the next ones.. It's just about waiting for them to stop "scanning". The issue you would run into could be desyncs or crashes or your PC becoming unresponsive / slow.
- Player codes are +28 off from eachother (hexadecimal)
- I listed my codes as Player 01 Red, Player 02 Blue etc as these are default colors for those player slots. The codes are actually player slot specific and not specific to a player's color. So pay attention to if they are Player 01, 02, 03 more so than colors.
- Still effective in custom games / ranked matches
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Reforged 1.32.x FIXED218.9 KB Views: 442