[COMPLETED] [REQUEST]= SERiOUS SAM - TormentaL

F

fatfatal

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
8
i dont now Cheater69 it doesn't work for me and i tried anything

maybe it has something to do with my region ?
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
625
fatfatal said:
i dont now Cheater69 it doesn't work for me and i tried anything

maybe it has something to do with my region ?
"doesnt work" is not very helpful...
be more specific, can you activate both scripts?
if no, then right click on the script after you try to activate, and show me the error.
Are you using Cheat Engine 7.0?
Cheater69 said:
Well, cfemen, my brother from another mother, you NEVER cease to amaze me. I love you for what you did. It works WITHOUT any flaws. :wub:
glad you like it, are you playing with Update #9?
 
F

fatfatal

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
8


this happens to me and i tried the CE 6.8.3 verion too
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
625
fatfatal said:
this happens to me and i tried the CE 6.8.3 verion too
thats not a problem with the table/cheat, its a cheat engine mono problem:
use this DLL and with Cheat Engine 7.0:
https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine/issues/1036 (replace in the cheat engine autorun\dll folder)
 
F

fatfatal

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
8
the mono problem is solved thanks^^.

but still it doesn't work when i try to activate one of the cheats then it freeze for a few seconds and nothing happens no x mark
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
625
fatfatal said:
the mono problem is solved thanks^^.

but still it doesn't work when i try to activate one of the cheats then it freeze for a few seconds and nothing happens no x mark
//
VampTY said:
For IGG version, i must add it's such a fun and stupid game, i like it :p
she said for IGG, are you using IGG? nope you said you are using Steam, so its Dec. Version.
IGG = April Version.
use my Dev-Mode Unlocker : https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11398#p121134
 
F

fatfatal

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
8


i am a little bit frustrated
 
F

fatfatal

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
8


i am a little bit frustrated
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
625
fatfatal said:
i am a little bit frustrated
looks like they removed or renamed it on Dec. Update, i will buy the steam version probably later then i do a nice table and try to restore/reactivate the Dev-Mode.

edit : you waited long enough? mono init need some secs until you can activate scripts that uses mono-symbols.
 
F

fatfatal

Noobzor
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
8
ok thanks for the effort ^^

and yes i waited long enough
 
Cheater69

Cheater69

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
112
cfemen said:
fatfatal said:
i dont now Cheater69 it doesn't work for me and i tried anything

maybe it has something to do with my region ?
"doesnt work" is not very helpful...
be more specific, can you activate both scripts?
if no, then right click on the script after you try to activate, and show me the error.
Are you using Cheat Engine 7.0?
Cheater69 said:
Well, cfemen, my brother from another mother, you NEVER cease to amaze me. I love you for what you did. It works WITHOUT any flaws. :wub:
glad you like it, are you playing with Update #9?
I haven't played at all because I was in a little vacation. xD
But I'll try it. :D
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
625
so i looked for the newest version:
devs compiled now in x64

Enable Debug Menu Table:
 

Attachments

Top