Vestaria Saga (English) (Steam)

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
CannonFodder made a table for the Japanese freeware version of this game. This game is now out on Steam in English.

It was made in SRPG Studio, so not a fantastic engine. This game was made by Fire Emblem creator Kaga, so is an old school Fire Emblem type game if you like that. I kind of like the Fire Emblem series, so bought this game.

Anyway, CannonFodder's table required some updates for this English release to work right. I updated some offsets and where it was injected, but kept the overall layout of his original table. Thanks to CannonFodder for his original work on the Japanese table.

Options so far:
Unlimited Move
Quick Level Up
Pointers to many things.

You can edit many things with the pointers such as stats. Each class has maximum values for stats indicated by green coloring in the status menu. You are able to edit these max values as well with the second option pointers.

Anyway, to begin using, just enable the first option and set the Update Base Address to 1 and hover over a character.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Attachments

• game.CT

Initial file (Ported over options from CannonFodder's Japanese table)

81.7 KB Views: 893
Memiomy

Memiomy

Expert Cheater
YAY TYVM! it's time for Fire embleming pc

B

bemtoto

What is cheating?
Has anyone attempted to play around with the "Items" within this cheat table yet? I started to try and change addresses to see what other items are in the game, but unfortunately when I increased the base item I was using to test by 1 increment the game crashed on me, prior to that I was able to alter items in every units inventory granting everyone a Healing Ring.

The base address for the healing ring is 1E2C4698. Once the base address is changed the other fields update automatically.

Nevermind the address I guess, started a new game attempting to spawn the item in place of herbs earlier on and it deletes the herbs, seems the address is tied to each game.

B

bemtoto

What is cheating?
A note for anyone who changes the max stat values, if you save and reload, upon the reload you will have to redo your max stat increase. It drops down to default levels though seems to remember your actual stats being higher than the max, have not tested to see if the higher value is referenced correctly with the "max" showing a lower value.

B

Ben2089

What is cheating?
How do you use this because I am new to cheat engine tables. I click on the options but nothing happens Is there someone that can explain it to me :oops:

Update I figure out the bottom part but not the top one with the bottom i should be fine thanks. This game been has been freaking annoying thus >_>

D

dragonhold24

Noobzor
I see "wlv base addr" but the value it gives doesn't seem related to Weapon Proficiency.
> Do you know how to use it or is there another way to change the Weapon Proficiency stat?

D

dragonhold24

Noobzor
The table posted by DrummerIX had an empty section for Items 1-6.
This attached table fills in pointers for character inventory item durabilities.

Attachments