-Infinite Dead Eye
-Infinite Horse Health
Weapons
-No Reload
- Infinite Ammo
Inventory
- Infinite Items

Notes:

Player cheats might not take effect immediately. Reload checkpoint or get hit/run etc. to see them take effect

Tested on Rockstar Launcher version but will work fine for EPIC as well.

Might add more cheats. Atm, just playing the game myself online :D

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread.

Have fun :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Attachments

MattC95

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Horse Core Stamina seems to drain massively, even with Infinite Horse Stamina enabled, other than that, I've had no issues. Thank you for the table!

Edit: Dead Eye Core seems to do the same for me as well, using Dead Eye drains the core but keeps going.

Epicmarkvan

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Great work! Could you maybe make a pointer to change how much money you've got?

ComManDerBG

Cheater
Reaction score
One im hoping to see is the an option to extend the fov beyond whats given in the options menu, right now it seem to just max out at 80.

DaisyR3y

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
Help my game crash when I enable the table/script. I'm using CE 7.0 Rockstar launcher version. Also added the -scofflineonly on the launcher settings still crashes :(

Thank you,

Face007

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
Fixed the crash after the shooting.All credits obviously to l0wb1t!I've been busy with my work and I don't have time to update my table

Attachments

luca03014

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Are the money values floaters? I couldn’t find them under exact so any help would be appreciated :)

dirtydanisreal

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
DaisyR3y said:
Help my game crash when I enable the table/script. I'm using CE 7.0 Rockstar launcher version. Also added the -scofflineonly on the launcher settings still crashes :(

Thank you,
Dont do it as a launch option for the launcher. Make a .txt file in the game folder and name it commandline.txt. put it in that.

kay0

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
Is it possible to add a quick save feature for when the real save feature is locked in RDR2?

Shäd

Noobzor
Reaction score
AfaIk you only can freeze the money, if you change it, it will reset to your original amount or like in my case crash somehow.

urthor

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Anyone have any success scanning for honor? I tried giving it a go with unknown initial value but I have literally nothing so far

Ukuboy

Noobzor
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
Shäd said:
AfaIk you only can freeze the money, if you change it, it will reset to your original amount or like in my case crash somehow.
I had no trouble changing my cash value. I changed it in the very beginning though when the game just launched. idk if they patched it, but I have $99999999.99

Shäd

Noobzor
Reaction score
Ukuboy said:
I had no trouble changing my cash value. I changed it in the very beginning though when the game just launched. idk if they patched it, but I have $99999999.99
With the unlimited items you can just sell the gold bars. shrug

cocotoon

Cheater
Reaction score
Hello hello,

I would like just have a table for upgrade Arthur(level up health, stamina, dead eye) ... Can you think it's possible?

DaisyR3y

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
dirtydanisreal said:
DaisyR3y said:

Thank you,
Dont do it as a launch option for the launcher. Make a .txt file in the game folder and name it commandline.txt. put it in that.
Thank so much dirty I will try the commandline.txt way.

KarlFranz0

Noobzor
Reaction score
cocotoon said:
Hello hello,

I would like just have a table for upgrade Arthur(level up health, stamina, dead eye) ... Can you think it's possible?
You can do this with the save editor that was mentioned in this post, you can also change money with it and unlock clothing.

Revan447

What is cheating?
Reaction score
KarlFranz0 said:
cocotoon said:
Hello hello,

You can do this with the save editor that was mentioned in this post, you can also change money with it and unlock clothing.
Excuse me could you point me to this save editor? I can't seem to find any mention of it in this post.