Red Dead: Redemption 2 Trainer

Sadiii_

Sadiii_

Noobzor
Crazy_Richie said:
irrissann said:
Sadiii_ said:
Would it at all be possible to edit the horses that you can get? Looking for a specific breed (Arabian). Thanks for your time!
You can do this using the save editor by x3t-infinity. It was recently updated to work for PC saves.
Is there a Tutorial for this? i can't get this to save or do i have to click on convet to PS4?
Having the same issue. Tested a couple of different things (added $100, added some satchels, and changed my main horse). But none of the changes took affect after launching from the new save. Perhaps there's an extra step or two that we're missing?

Crazy_Richie

Crazy_Richie

Noobzor
Found a Tutorial on Youtube from the guy who did the Trainer, kinda works but i would not recommend enabling all the Weapons and clothing i lost my pre-order stuff and some Missions can't be done because some of them requires you to perchase guns while in the mission.

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Crazy_Richie said:
Found a Tutorial on Youtube from the guy who did the Trainer, kinda works but i would not recommend enabling all the Weapons and clothing i lost my pre-order stuff and some Missions can't be done because some of them requires you to perchase guns while in the mission.
Mention of wecunts is banned here either directly or indirectly. That channel you recommend uses wecunts. They stole my assembler and betrayed my trust.

Thanks

Crazy_Richie

Crazy_Richie

Noobzor
STN said:
Crazy_Richie said:
Mention of wecunts is banned here either directly or indirectly. That channel you recommend uses wecunts. They stole my assembler and betrayed my trust.

Thanks
Sry didn't knew that.

The Mogician

The Mogician

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
STN said:
Crazy_Richie said:

Thanks
Who's Wecunts?

Also maybe pointers will work better than scripts for this game considering people have trouble activating the scripts?

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
The Mogician said:
Who's Wecunts?

Also maybe pointers will work better than scripts for this game considering people have trouble activating the scripts?
Replace cunts with mod.

I don't really use pointers much. That might be better.

K

kjhpc

Novice Cheater
MrViZZion said:
I downloaded the trainer but I can't see the 'Low Recoil' option.

Lucrass

Lucrass

Cheater
MrViZZion said:
Can you create an option that adds all dead eye perks/levels? I am referring to the perks you obtain throughout the story.

level 1 - Unlocks dead-eye and automatically selects targets when aiming over them. (Unlocked in Chapter 1: Old Friends)

level 2 - Manually select target points. (Unlocked in Chapter 2: Pouring Forth Oil)

level 3 - Continuously shoot without breaking dead-eye. (Unlocked in Chapter 4: Banking, the Old American Art)

level 4 - Highlight hearts and heads while in dead-eye and aiming at an enemy. (Unlocked in Chapter 5: Fleeting Joy)

level 5 - Highlight stomach, groin, lunges, and other vital areas. (Best for hunting legendary animals that are hard to kill) (Unlocks in Chapter 6: Goodbye, Dear Friend)

SubSonix

SubSonix

Noobzor
Seems that this and simply trying to use the speedhack option in cheat engine causes your character to be able to move.

Hopefully there's some fix for this :)

peppermint

peppermint

Noobzor
Teleport option would be an awesome addition to the existing list.