[COMPLETED] [REQ] The Outer Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frivolousam

Cheater
Any emergency table makers for launch in 75 mins? :p

Essential stuff: Attributes, Skills, Perks, XP, Money.

Then maybe companion stats/perks.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
I plan on attempting to get a few things going on this game, but there might be others planning on doing tables also, since this might be a popular game.

I guess the issue is whether you have Microsoft Store version or Epic version.

I bought Epic and paid $1 for Xbox Game Pass to get the Microsoft Store version. That might be the most popular choice since it's so cheap.

Noire Blackheart

Noire Blackheart

Expert Cheater
Yea, I picked up the microsoft version because it was cheap and would like to see a table for it, though i assume the game may be updated frequently.

C

chrisreddot3

Expert Cheater
Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
+1 Game Pass version

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
37.45 GB download size from Microsoft Store. It will be a little while to download all of it.

Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
DrummerIX said:
37.45 GB download size from Microsoft Store. It will be a little while to download all of it.
You didn't preload it?! God damnit DrummerIX! :p

S

Satiate

Noobzor
At character creation, you can mess with CE to allow more Skills to be allocated. It's a 4-byte that tracks the number of points spent rather than points available. So find the address then set it to 0 to then be able to allocate 2 more skills. It's a bit funky with the UI of the allocation screen though as you will see. Values still are highlighted as if the skill is selected though.

I couldn't figure out Attributes.

NumberXer0

NumberXer0

Expert Cheater
I'm downloading it now. Can't wait!

Ron Damon

Ron Damon

Noobzor
Attributes are the most urgent right now because if I'm not mistaken you can't change it after character creation.

S

sicwan

Cheater
Satiate said:
At character creation, you can mess with CE to allow more Skills to be allocated. It's a 4-byte that tracks the number of points spent rather than points available. So find the address then set it to 0 to then be able to allocate 2 more skills. It's a bit funky with the UI of the allocation screen though as you will see. Values still are highlighted as if the skill is selected though.

can you clarify this a bit more? do you spend any points, refund any points or search for 0 right off the bat?

S

Satiate

Noobzor
sicwan said:
Satiate said:

can you clarify this a bit more? do you spend any points, refund any points or search for 0 right off the bat?
Basically you're finding a 4byte that is the number of skill points spent instead of the number of skill points available. So however many you have allocated is the value you use.

Allocate 2 points, then search for value "2"
Unallocate 2 point, then next value "0"
Allocate 1 point, then next value "1"
Allocate 1 point, then next value "2"
etc etc

Eventually you will get a single address that is the number of skill points spent. By setting it to 0, you trick the game into thinking you haven't spent any yet. So allocate 2 skills, then set the value to 0, then allocate 2 more, then set to 0, etc.

It's nothing major. Just something I found right now as I was looking at char creation.

Rhark

Rhark

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Satiate said:
sicwan said:
Satiate said:

Basically you're finding a 4byte that is the number of skill points spent instead of the number of skill points available. So however many you have allocated is the value you use.

Allocate 2 points, then search for value "2"
Unallocate 2 point, then next value "0"
Allocate 1 point, then next value "1"
Allocate 1 point, then next value "2"
etc etc

Eventually you will get a single address that is the number of skill points spent. By setting it to 0, you trick the game into thinking you haven't spent any yet. So allocate 2 skills, then set the value to 0, then allocate 2 more, then set to 0, etc.

It's nothing major. Just something I found right now as I was looking at char creation.
Edit: Nevermind, misread Attributes instead of Skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.