[Request] EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
131
This game just come out of nowhere i'm love EDF5 and would like a cheat request for this one too

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1039890/EARTH_DEFENSE_FORCE_IRON_RAIN/

Game Name : EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN
Game Engine : Unreal Engine
Game Version : 1.0

Option Request:
Unlock All
Currency
Infinity health / etc
No Reload
Unlimited Ammo
Pick Up Range / All
Infinity Overdrive / Faster Overdrive
Infinity Energy ( For jetpack )
Loadout Capacity
 
durex2

durex2

Novice Cheater
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
15
N

nillmand2

Cheater
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
39
i would like a option like the one from edf5 for ally god mode and stuff.
 
T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
155
Anyone got a save file to a point where the WING DIVER (or whatever the flying unit is called in this) is accessible...?

Also, and on topic, an "unlocker" script would be nice 👍
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
I'm downloading the game now
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
Initial Table Release:
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Boosts
- Max/Infinite Gems
- Max/Infinite Credits
- Equip Max Level Hit Point Capacity
Weapon Edit
  • Current Ammo
  • Fire Delay (Higher = Better)
  • Fire Rate
Items
  • Slot 1 ID
  • Slot 1 Current
  • Slot 1 Max
  • Slot 2 ID
  • Slot 2 Current
  • Slot 2 Max
Game Options (WIP) (Open Graphics screen to get addresses)
  • Resolution X
  • Resolution Y
 

Attachments

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
131
Idlehands88 said:
Initial Table Release:
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Boosts
- Max/Infinite Gems
- Max/Infinite Credits
- Equip Max Level Hit Point Capacity
Weapon Edit
  • Current Ammo
  • Fire Delay (Higher = Better)
  • Fire Rate
Items
  • Slot 1 ID
  • Slot 1 Current
  • Slot 1 Max
  • Slot 2 ID
  • Slot 2 Current
  • Slot 2 Max
Game Options (WIP) (Open Graphics screen to get addresses)
  • Resolution X
  • Resolution Y
Wow thx for fast release! i hope you can do fast charging dunno if it possible Iron rain charge time on lots of weapon are absurd could be fun if it can cheat
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
I am working on writing out all the Weapon IDs. When I'm done I'll post the update that adds an Equipment Selector option. Allows you to equip the DLC weapons without the need for the DLC to be purchased :D
 
X

XDAvenger93

Expert Cheater
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
105
TroliusMaximus said:
Anyone got a save file to a point where the WING DIVER (or whatever the flying unit is called in this) is accessible...?

Also, and on topic, an "unlocker" script would be nice 👍
you don't need a save-file, it's right after the prologue. You can change your PA-gear. Use the Jet Lifter. That's this game's Wing Diver, since you have custom characters and the flyer is no longer unique to the ladies.
 
T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
155
XDAvenger93 said:
you don't need a save-file, it's right after the prologue. You can change your PA-gear. Use the Jet Lifter. That's this game's Wing Diver, since you have custom characters and the flyer is no longer unique to the ladies.
Yeah... I realise that now... AFTER beating the first mission! lol :lol: D'oh! :?

Also, while I'm here, some script requests:
- UNLIMITED FLIGHT ENERGY
- REMOVE "LEAVING MISSION AREA" BOUNDARIES
 
L

leeweiquan

What is cheating?
Joined
Dec 19, 2018
Messages
2
UNLIMITED FLIGHT ENERGY
[attachment=0]UNLIMITED FLIGHT ENERGY.CT[/attachment]
 

Attachments

T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
155
leeweiquan said:
UNLIMITED FLIGHT ENERGY
UNLIMITED FLIGHT ENERGY.CT
Thanking YOU!... Makes the flying class soooooooooooo much more enjoyable to play as.

Why these games continually fail to increase flight time to something reasonable (and reduce HP for balance) for these units, is beyond me. Thank FSM for PC and trainers! ^_^
 
Idlehands88

Idlehands88

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Table Maker
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
275
Updated table:
- Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Health
- Infinite Boost (Unlimited Flying) ???????
- Max/Infinite Gems
- Max/Infinite Credits
- Infinite Out of Bounds Timer ???
- Unlock All Items/Weapons (must be able to see the items, ie they show as locked) ???
Weapon Edit
  • Current Ammo
  • Damage ???
  • Weapon Charge Rate (Higher = Better)
  • Fire Rate
Items
  • Slot 1 ID
  • Slot 1 Current
  • Slot 1 Max
  • Slot 2 ID
  • Slot 2 Current
  • Slot 2 Max
Current Equipment (Don't have the IDs) ???
  • PA-Gear ???
  • Weapon 1 ???
  • Weapon 2 ???
Game Options
  • Resolution X
  • Resolution Y
  • FPS Limit ???
  • Resolution Scale ???
 

Attachments

T

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
155
Idlehands88 said:
Updated table:
I'm having an issue with some of the scripts not working -- "infinite out-of-bounds time" works, others do not. leeweiquan's "infinite flight" script works... The same cheat on the other table does not :?

I'm hooking the "win64_shipping.exe" to CE -- is that correct? Generally it is for UE games... :?:
 
N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Joined
Oct 29, 2017
Messages
131
TroliusMaximus said:
Idlehands88 said:
Updated table:
I'm having an issue with some of the scripts not working -- "infinite out-of-bounds time" works, others do not. leeweiquan's "infinite flight" script works... The same cheat on the other table does not :?

I'm hooking the "win64_shipping.exe" to CE -- is that correct? Generally it is for UE games... :?:
Everything from Idlehand88 table work for me Weapon Edit / Item Need to use when in mission anything else work at the menu
 
Top