NGU Idle [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

NGU Idle [Steam]

Post by Chiados »

Version: 1.000-1
Platform: Steam [x32]
Engine: Unity

Bunch of pointers for gold, exp, magic, hp, equipment stuff, arbitrary points, etc. Just my personal stuff. Probably wont update this much if at all. Using this table will ruin the game for you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
NGUIdle v2.CT
Revised by Griffihn for Steam version 1.000-1
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 1345 times
NGUIdle.CT
Steam version 1.000-1
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 307 times
Last edited by Chiados on Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: NGU Idle [Steam]

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

Thank you Chiados. Saved me a few hours maxing the final things I was missing from this.

For anyone curious, Titan Timers are done in double, and continue to grow past Titan available but reset after the Titan is felled.

Edit : Forgot to mention that the amount is done in seconds. So 10 seconds is 10.x where x is milliseconds.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

dosn't work and the game is still in build 1.000-1

Journey Over
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Journey Over »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:28 pm
one of my friends is using this and hasn't had any problems with it not working.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:28 pm
Try to be a bit more specific when reporting something isnt working. List what version of CE you are using, your OS and other such relevant information like what steps you take in order to activate the table and the like. Just saying it doesnt work wont help me to help you get it working.

Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zadkielsan »

CE : 6.8.3, w7 family edition, when trying to activate scripts only "enable mono" works, the other scripts are not activable.

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Zadkielsan wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:37 am
CE : 6.8.3, w7 family edition, when trying to activate scripts only "enable mono" works, the other scripts are not activable.
There seems to be isolated issues with some users on Win 7 not being able to use tables created on windows 10. That is probably the case here and not something I can fix. I'd suggest trying other tables or trainers for the game if possible.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:09 am
Thank you Chiados. Saved me a few hours maxing the final things I was missing from this.

For anyone curious, Titan Timers are done in double, and continue to grow past Titan available but reset after the Titan is felled.

Edit : Forgot to mention that the amount is done in seconds. So 10 seconds is 10.x where x is milliseconds.
Im farming titans and I dont want to wait that long, so I saw your comment but I dont know exactly what I need to do, can you try to explain it better? thanks :D

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Megasder wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:36 am
Im farming titans and I dont want to wait that long, so I saw your comment but I dont know exactly what I need to do, can you try to explain it better? thanks :D
To find the proper timer for a Titan; first I suggest killing off said Titan once, then using however many minutes remaining until he/she/it respawns as a base to search for said time.

Example : If a Titan respawns every hour, then freshly killing the Titan would leave 60 minutes on the clock. Going by what I said earlier and assuming a minute and 5 seconds have passed, I would search for a Double value between 60 ~ 80 (Might want to do more if you have a slow PC.) As time goes up, mill that down until you get a value constantly going up. At a certain point; you should be left with one value {Per Titan}.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

KraftCrafterMcCrafty wrote:
Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:39 pm

To find the proper timer for a Titan; first I suggest killing off said Titan once, then using however many minutes remaining until he/she/it respawns as a base to search for said time.

Example : If a Titan respawns every hour, then freshly killing the Titan would leave 60 minutes on the clock. Going by what I said earlier and assuming a minute and 5 seconds have passed, I would search for a Double value between 60 ~ 80 (Might want to do more if you have a slow PC.) As time goes up, mill that down until you get a value constantly going up. At a certain point; you should be left with one value {Per Titan}.
Ooooh so its not a value that decreases but a value that increases, that is why I never find it XD thanks! (rebirth reset titan timers too so I suppose is the same to start looking for the value)

Zanto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zanto »

The infinitive EXP cheat gives you 276447231 EXP. Is there a way to increase the number? In the late game this isn't that much EXP. and you hae always to wait some time after the cheat engine "refills" your EXP with that number after spending it.

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Zanto wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:54 pm
The infinitive EXP cheat gives you 276447231 EXP. Is there a way to increase the number? In the late game this isn't that much EXP. and you hae always to wait some time after the cheat engine "refills" your EXP with that number after spending it.
To change the experience yourself; may I recommend using Cheat Engine to search 4 Bytes or 8 Bytes{Preferred} for your current experience value. Assuming you are going to spend a lot immediately, you can change it to 8 Bytes for Type then enter 9000000000000000000 which is near the current cap for experience.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

Chiados wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:16 am
Version: 1.000-1
Platform: Steam [x32]
Engine: Unity

Bunch of pointers for gold, exp, magic, hp, equipment stuff, arbitrary points, etc. Just my personal stuff. Probably wont update this much if at all. Using this table will ruin the game for you.
i hope you don't mind but i took your table and deleted and added a few things to make it somewhat easier for people to understand what to use a and how + a few more pointers.
Attachments
NGUIdle v2.CT
Steam version 1.001
(1.59 MiB) Downloaded 219 times

Chiados
Fearless Furry
Fearless Furry

Post by Chiados »

Fine with me. As long as the original credit remains, do what you want.

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

i don't know if you signed it or not. if you did, i think i removed that by accident so please go ahead and sign it again and attach it to the first post. didn't really do it for credit anyway, just for ease of access.