Code Vein

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
RaxeIe said:
dallezh said:
RaxeIe said:
can someone figure out how we can unlock the preorder stuff soon?
If you don't mind downloading the cracked version for a little bit, then you can load your steam save in the cracked version, buy the pre order items, pick up the 2 blood codes in the cellar and then go to the mistle and rest.

Then you just move that save back to steam and voila, enjoy the preorder and deluxe items :)
Save location: C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\CodeVein\Saved\SaveGames\ACCOUNT NR\
For now there is only 1 folder which is your steam save, the cracked save is a folder with like 4 numbers where as the steam save is like 8 numbers.

Well I quess you can also ask someone with the crack or the actual pre order items on their steam to do it for you.
can you link me all the stuff i need to download the cracked version? ive never pirated stuff before and im currently using my friend's familyshare thing on steam.
No. FRF doesn't condone piracy in the slightest. If you put links in here to the pirated version, I'm afraid I'll have to report them. We don't care where you get your copy of Code Vein from, but any links to piracy sites I believe is strictly prohibited. Think before you post folks.

Anyone find a way to have 100% Parry?

K

KS212

Expert Cheater
The pirated ver is also stuck on 1.01, and the legit ver is now on 1.03. This discrepancy is only going to get larger as the game updates.

+1 on 100% parry for fun's sake.

MasterVegito

MasterVegito

Expert Cheater
KS212 said:
The pirated ver is also stuck on 1.01, and the legit ver is now on 1.03. This discrepancy is only going to get larger as the game updates.

+1 on 100% parry for fun's sake.
You are missing 2 bug fixes, nothing to cry about.

TemptingIcarus

TemptingIcarus

Expert Cheater
Can we also get a 100% Status Attack or Status Multiplier, I'd like to actually use status effects before shit dies.

H

hunterx2210

Noobzor
Anyway to have all vestiges cheat?

N

Nacha

What is cheating?
Any way to change your characters' name?

MasterVegito

MasterVegito

Expert Cheater
hunterx2210 said:
Anyway to have all vestiges cheat?
You can use item swap to get them, thanks to pox's work, but whether or not you can nuke your save by adding something you shouldn't have at that pointin the game is beyond me.

@down
they do work, so oyu must be doing smth wrong.

A

Alex985

Noobzor
I have downloaded the version "1.01.86038 d" of this table (corresponding to the version I have of the game, clearly) and the options "Highlighted Weapon Editor" and "Highlighted Blood Veil Editor" do not work, no matter if I choose the weapons or the veil from the inventory or quick bar

R

RaxeIe

Expert Cheater
Alex985 said:
I have downloaded the version "1.01.86038 d" of this table (corresponding to the version I have of the game, clearly) and the options "Highlighted Weapon Editor" and "Highlighted Blood Veil Editor" do not work, no matter if I choose the weapons or the veil from the inventory or quick bar
download 1.03.86465 b then? =-=

TakeMeOn

TakeMeOn

What is cheating?
Keep up the awesome work! I'm still hoping for the pre-order items like the accessory set.

skacikpl

skacikpl

Cheater
Here's something worth exploring.
If you boot the game with Universal Unreal Engine Console Unlocker and do an object/name dump to get addresses of items in memory, you can see there's a debug menu left in game
0000000010CD39D0 Function Extensions.DebugMenuComponent.OpenDebugMenu
Calling this should forcibly bring up the debug menu.
Additionally for a more proper solution, it seems that in main menu game does a check for two CLI params that i don't know with

0000000010CB7E80 Function Extensions.CommandlineLibrary.IsCommandlineOptionEnabled
0000000010CB7F40 BoolProperty Extensions.CommandlineLibrary.IsCommandlineOptionEnabled.ReturnValue
0000000010CB7FC0 StrProperty Extensions.CommandlineLibrary.IsCommandlineOptionEnabled.Option

Or calls done specifically by main menu:

00000000185ABE80 BoolProperty WDT_TitleIdleMenu.WDT_TitleIdleMenu_C.ExecuteUbergraph_WDT_TitleIdleMenu.CallFunc_IsCommandlineOptionEnabled_ReturnValue2
00000000185ACF00 BoolProperty WDT_TitleIdleMenu.WDT_TitleIdleMenu_C.ExecuteUbergraph_WDT_TitleIdleMenu.CallFunc_IsCommandlineOptionEnabled_ReturnValue

If the condition is met, the debug menu options should be available in main menu.

I'm not that good with CE but debug menu is there in plain sight so someone better maybe feels up for the task.

S

Shrub

What is cheating?
Using the Item swap method, I managed to discover that all of the main cast have their own veils with there own respective stats.
More so, you can wear them in association with the gender of your character. Meaning if you are a girl like me and you try and wear Yakumo's Veil
It will just be invisible. Eva's Veil seems to be the only one that doesn't clip, however, due to her having a similar body type to the Maxed Physique Female player body. I assume Mia's would be fine too if you set physique to the lowest.Io's clips through the head a bit as she is short.

S

Shrub

What is cheating?
]

Male Veils work without Issue and also have there own respective stats.
that is all the veils currently in the games ID's so far.

budboy

budboy

Expert Cheater
Shrub said:
Using the Item swap method, I managed to discover that all of the main cast have their own veils with there own respective stats.
More so, you can wear them in association with the gender of your character. Meaning if you are a girl like me and you try and wear Yakumo's Veil
It will just be invisible. Eva's Veil seems to be the only one that doesn't clip, however, due to her having a similar body type to the Maxed Physique Female player body. I assume Mia's would be fine too if you set physique to the lowest.Io's clips through the head a bit as she is short.

I'm not yet that long into the game, but is the inner wear your character is wearing a standard outfit? Or is it a bodyswap?

F

fuyuke

Noobzor
Alex985 said:
Check and see if your CE is the newest version. Older versions do not run CTs for this game well.