- Aug 13, 2017
Coordinates: X/Y/Z for you to edit for warping around. Has number pad arrows/-/+ hotkeys set up.
Bullet Position / Teleport: Finds the last place you shot, lets you teleport there by tapping Q.
Mission Timer: Works for the burger delivery missions and trials (visually still counts down, ignore that).
Day Time: Lets you control what time the game is rendered at, for always day or night or whatever.
Player Stats: Health/shield, ammo, and skill cooldown.
Skill Points: Usable skill points left.
Max Skill Rank: Lets you forcibly put 99 ranks into any skill.
Currency: Cash and Eridium.
Golden Keys: Can edit keys, script has a comment with some SHiFT codes.
Shop Info: Exposes the timer so you can force refresh shops.
Inventory Slots: Can raise your inventory slots above the cap. Need to re-do each time you load a char.
Inventory Slots (Alt): A test version of the above that may work for Steam users.
Held Weapon Stats: Fire rate, accuracy, damage, and bullets of your held weapon (does not edit the item itself).
Reload: Useful for slowing down to get a good gif of those Jakobs revolver reloads, mmm boy.
Raw Item Data: Lets you edit an item's level and values, save and reload to make level changes happen!
Mayhem Mode: Finds if it's turned on and what level it's at.
Guardian Tokens: Unspent tokens so you can add/remove some.
Guardian Stats: Lets you change how many tokens are in a stat, can respec. Save/reload in-game to take effect.
Loot Rarity Modifier: Lets you edit drop rarity. Try the golden chest or just combat in general.
Loot Anointment Roll: Lets you change the anoint chance, check the comment for details.
Slot Modifier: Lets you pick the result for the slot machine, check the comments for the values.
Global RNG Modifier: A test script to help debugging/finding things, NOT meant for normal use!
1 - Does this edit item levels?
- Currently yes, but only the main level and not mayhem level or any parts. I am unwilling to add detailed item editing myself, use another table or a site like http://www.bl3editor.com/ to make detailed adjustments to your gear.
2 - It's not working properly for me, what can I try to fix it?
- Some entries may not work on the Steam release, I don't have the Steam version to test.
- Make sure the game is updated/patched, and that you're online to get the latest hotfix (which is downloaded and applied while you sit on the title screen).
- Change the game settings to use DX11. DX12 doesn't work or has issues on some systems (like mine) so I made the table on DX11.
- Make sure Cheat Engine is version 7.0 or above.
- Original Video
- Update Video
- Item Leveling Video
The most recent download is the top one, followed by older versions if you need them for some reason.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
November 22nd, 201978.6 KB Views: 3,427
December 12th, 201983.4 KB Views: 1,071
December 19th, 201987.2 KB Views: 6,285
March 22nd, 202094.8 KB Views: 906
March 26th, 202096.8 KB Views: 534
March 27th, 202091.4 KB Views: 742
March 29th, 202090.9 KB Views: 726
March 31st, 2020.92.3 KB Views: 1,256
April 7th, 202099.9 KB Views: 1,181
April 17th, 2020107.6 KB Views: 164
April 17th, 2020 (update)108.9 KB Views: 117
April 17th, 2020 (update 2)105.8 KB Views: 854
April 23rd, 2020 (Mayhem 2.0, etc)197.9 KB Views: 1,927
May 5th, 2020 (loot v2)208.2 KB Views: 717
May 6th, 2020 (Guardian stuff)209.5 KB Views: 1,856