Borderlands 3 Trainer

FLiNG

FLiNG

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
SunBeam said:
Alright. I got the trainer linked here, but exactly those 2 options don't activate for me :| I'm talking about the CEV trainer. Can you post your table option for "Super Accuracy"? That seems to activate on my end. I'll compare those.
It's a very short table, I just post the codes here. For this option, I just change the conditional jump "jne" to "jmp" to skip the whole function that make crosshair spread. Because the code that directly access crosshair spread value also access many other values such as health, shield, etc. So I just skip the entire function for crosshair spread.
Code:
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aobaccuracy,Borderlands3.exe,75 * 48 81 C1 * * 00 00 41 0F B6 D0 E8 * * * * 48 85 C0 74) // should be unique
aobaccuracy:
  db EB
registersymbol(aobaccuracy)

[DISABLE]

aobaccuracy:
  db 75
https://imgur.com/ydZUr3Q

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yup, thanks. I checked both trainers, they do the same thing, at same spot :) Just like you said.

D

DarkMango

What is cheating?
Yes, i looked at his codes but i've changed them now. PMed Fling and have apologized to him. Sorry for this, everybody. Was trying to add more options quicker and thought i'd hasten the process then change them later before the big name trainer makers release theirs so i could people to use mine.

PS: I am the developer of the trainer.

B

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
DarkMango said:
Yes, i looked at his codes but i've changed them now. PMed Fling and have apologized to him. Sorry for this, everybody. Was trying to add more options quicker and thought i'd hasten the process then change them later before the big name trainer makers release theirs so i could people to use mine.

PS: I am the developer of the trainer.
No bueno my friend, this will give you a bad reputation :p.

vosszaa

vosszaa

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
fuck me, trainers scene is god damn spicy lel

M

MrViZZion

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Added several more cheats!. Updated first post.

Blackthorn11

Blackthorn11

Noobzor
Does BL3 have any form of anti cheat since it's on epic launcher?

D

dirtydeeds!

Noobzor
Was wondering as well. All I know is that it has Denuvo but that never actually affected trainers and such. The game isnt branded as an MMO or a competitive type to give it an anti-cheat. Most that you can get is probably your friends busting your balls for using trainers ;)

R

raz171

What is cheating?
vosszaa said:
fuck me, trainers scene is god damn spicy lel
Guys I'll be honest. I came here looking for borderlands 3 tables.
I never thought I'd be posting this here, but...

G

glyth

Expert Cheater
how bout somthing to solo the match makers with so i can play some of them other cool modes:p

Z

ZoRG172

What is cheating?
Hey.
Is it possible to double incoming damage for me, for example, twice? Yes, yes, I need anti-cheat.
And if you reduce all outgoing damage, for example, by half.

It lacks a high level of difficulty, after multiplayer shooters, and doom on nightmare. Destiny 2 threw because of this, and now this.

I

issoulegange

What is cheating?
why using numpad ? i dont have numpad on my keyboard, classical top number keycode dont match the numpad keycode, i've try to update keycode on the settings.lua file but dont seem to works

S

Shemm

What is cheating?
Cool! Is it possible for there to be a feature that can toggle the camera into 3rd person? I remember something similar for borderlands 2.

F

Frisky

What is cheating?
Awesome! is there anyway you can add "Discover all maps" or all icons

A

Amphetabeanz

Noobzor
It's saying there's a way to add golden keys, but mine doesn't seem to work. Anyone figured this one out yet?

Anyway, love the rest of it :)