Borderlands 3 Trainer

M

MrViZZion

Cheater
Fearless Donors
+81 cheats for game version: EPIC v1.0-PATCH 22.10.2019 Last Updated: 22.10.2019

Who's number 1? That's right! The first ever trainer for Borderlands 3. Cheat Evolution, remember our name! :D

Cheats

Activate Trainer
Unlimited Health
One-Hit Kills
Unlimited Armor
Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Grenades
No Reload
No Recoil
Rapid Fire
Super Accuracy
Instant Skills Cooldown
Unlimited Vehicle Boost
Unlimited Iron Bear Fuel
No Weapon Overheat
Fly Mode - Thanks Sunbeam
Increase Jump Height
Decrease Jump Height
Increase Player Speed
Decrease Player Speed
Disable AI Guns
Easy Open Golden Chest
Add 20K Money
Add 1K Eridium
Add 10 Golden Keys
Add 50 Skill Points
Add 5K XP
Add Level
Subtract Level
Add 10 Backpack Space
Save Location
Teleport to Saved Location
Teleport to Waypoint
Add 500 Guardian Tokens
Max Legendary Drop Rate
Ghost Mode - Thanks Sunbeam
Unlimited Pet Health
Instant Pet Respawn
Increase Game Speed
Decrease Game Speed
Reset Game Speed
Money
Eridium
Player XP
Guardian XP
Guardian Tokens
Health
Max Health
Shield
Max Shield
Pistol Ammo
Max Pistol Ammo
SMG Ammo
Max SMG Ammo
Rifle Ammo
Max Rifle Ammo
Shotgun Ammo
Max Shotgun Ammo
Rocket Ammo
Max Rocket Ammo
Sniper Ammo
Max Sniper Ammo
Grenades
Max Grenades
Guardian Critical Damage
Guardian Grenade Damage
Guardian Gun Damage
Guardian Gun Fire Rate
Guardian Melee Damage
Guardian Vehicle Damage
Guardian FFYL Duration
Guardian FFYL Movement
Guardian Max Health
Guardian Shield Capacity
Guardian Shield Delay
Guardian Shield Rate
Guardian Accuracy
Guardian Action Cooldown
Guardian Luck
Guardian Recoil Reduction
Guardian Reload Speed
Shop Timer

PROOF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spK7dQ_8DgM

NOTES:
Wait a minute or two after using “Activate Trainer” then enable other cheats.

Hover over each cheat to see individual notes for each one.

Open/Close Inventory before & after using “Add 20K Money”, “Add 1K Eridium”, “Add 10 Golden Keys”, “Add 5K XP” for these cheats to work.

Open/Close Inventory before using any of the Editor options.

Open/Close Guardian Rank screen before using any of the Guardian Editor options.

Add 50 Skill Points: Use before & after spending Skill Points for this cheat to take effect.

Add/Subtract Level: Useful for equipping weapons that have a higher level requirement.

You need to have atleast 1 Golden Key for “Add 10 Golden Keys” cheat to work.

For “Teleport to Waypoint” cheat to work, you must first set a Waypoint in Map.

Updates

28 September 2019 Update:

Added support for 27 September 2019 Game update.
30 September 2019 Update:

Added more cheats.
03 October 2019 Update:

Added support for 03 October 2019 Game update.

This trainer is included in Cheat Evolution app!

DOWNLOAD

STN

STN

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Damn, that was fast. +1

I am still waiting for the game to unlock for me

PS: I remember your name, I don't think i could ever forget even if i tried to :lol:

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just so this is clear.. are you guys RIPPING shit out of the CH trainer that is not out yet? :D :D

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?p=102097#p102097
"I really don't know what you plot is here at FRF"<--
It's to check on people stealing/using our stuff, to contribute when I can and where I actually my be able to help with something I know about, to learn and add to discussions, and to defend bullshit statements or respond to people who are LITERALLY FUCKING CALLING ME OUT OR THE SITE HERE. Leave CH out of it and focus on the game or the discussion. Is that so fucking hard? Let's be real here as well, a lot of mine (and frankly other trainer makers 'contributions') are NEVER GIVEN CREDIT for our WORK that is blatantly ripped off or our method or location and solution to specific game problems is just jacked from our trainers. This includes not just MY WORK, but people's tables, other people's trainers, etc. A lot of people strutting around that KNOW they downloaded certain trainers and then looked to see what it did and where.
Please, oh please tell me you've not RIPPED CH's WORK!!! YES, FUCKING SARCASM T_T.

SilverKaiser

SilverKaiser

Noobzor
Let say he did rip the trainer then what?

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SilverKaiser said:
Let say he did rip the trainer then what?
Have you read the part where I said they haven't released shit yet? Check CH. But just for the sake of argument: how do you prove they'd have ripped something? Either of them. See.. most people just like to talk bullshit, mostly based on the past. Then when others, like me, start mocking the shit out of them for that particular reason, they get pissed and throw crap like that. CH is not here to check on rippers - the argument they've used for years - but to get-contributed-to from all of the posts with loads of information. Simple as that. Proving someone ripped your work requires time; CH doesn't have time. But they do have time to read-up a post, figure out where to apply a hook with no sweat or even open-up a table and quick-add some option they've never had in their trainer's initial version. But they'll always say they came up with that, at times even BEFORE everyone else, and that the rest of us are stupid and we RIP from them. Just cuz you build some supremacy in a certain sector, that doesn't make you a reference: "CH is god, we're stupid; they are always right, we suck". I really hope you see the sarcasm in my post.

Here's comes "CaliberCHResponer2" to post.. cuz I "summoned" him. Let's see if I'm right...

FLiNG

FLiNG

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
Actually, he did rip my trainer
As of now (15 options), all of them except speed hacks have the same injection location as mine, and the codes are 99% identical.

The reason I was able to make the trainer so fast is because I was lucky to get a review copy of the game and started working on it two days ago.

Edit: link is broken, added attachment instead. password: fearlessrevolution

Attachments

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FLiNG said:
As of now (15 options), all of them except speed hacks have the same injection location as mine, and the codes are 99% identical.

The reason I was able to make the trainer so fast is because I was lucky to get a review copy of the game and started working on it two days ago.

I made that remark with a sense of sarcasm in it, seeing CH hasn't released anything yet and that post Caliber made. But I see this has taken a rather interesting turn :) So what you're saying is this trainer, in this post, has options that were ripped from yours, just cuz the injection points are the same? :) Please confirm that's what you're saying.

So now if I post how I do unlimited ammo for clip, by debugging the current on-screen value, then hook the "write" or one of the so-many "reads" and explain it publicly, which may overlap with one of your hooks.. just cuz you had a copy BEFORE the release (a review copy).. does that make it me ripping from you? Just so we're clear on this.. Hell, I'll even record this, for the sake of it.

FLiNG

FLiNG

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
SunBeam said:
FLiNG said:

I made that remark with a sense of sarcasm in it, seeing CH hasn't released anything yet and that post Caliber made. But I see this has taken a rather interesting turn :) So what you're saying is this trainer, in this post, has options that were ripped from yours, just cuz the injection points are the same? :) Please confirm that's what you're saying.
Yes, not only the injection points, but also the cheat codes.

To be fair, having a few identical cheats codes are perfectly normal, but ALL OF THEM (except speedhack which ueses api hook) are the same, this is not normal.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
FLiNG said:
[...] but also the cheat codes.
Since I really don't have time to dig into a comparison, it would be nice of you to post some screenshots. That'd help iron out possible disputes, given we're writing text here and not doing a vocal dialogue. But if you ask me:
Code:
addr: mov [r64+offset],eax -> jmp hook
back:
hook:
mov [r64+offset],#999
jmp back
That's what everyone else and their dog would do in a quick trainer that is supposed to advertise their shit :)
FLiNG said:
To be fair, having a few identical cheats codes are perfectly normal, but ALL OF THEM (except speedhack which ueses api hook) are the same, this is not normal.
Sure, I understand. Yeah, I know you use a DLL for speeding up/slowing down :p Would I be rude if I said that's taken from CE? Since we're talking about ripping and "borrowing" stuff and so on..

FLiNG

FLiNG

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
SunBeam said:
FLiNG said:
[...] but also the cheat codes.
Since I really don't have time to dig into a comparison, it would be nice of you to post some screenshots. That'd help iron out possible disputes, given we're writing text here and not doing a vocal dialogue. But if you ask me:
Code:
addr: mov [r64+offset],eax -> jmp hook
back:
hook:
mov [r64+offset],#999
jmp back
That's what everyone else and their dog would do in a quick trainer that is supposed to advertise their shit :)
FLiNG said:
Sure, I understand. Yeah, I know you use a DLL for speeding up/slowing down :p Would I be rude if I said that's taken from CE? Since we're talking about ripping and "borrowing" stuff and so on..
One example. The rapid fire option. To prevent it from working on enemies, I added a variable to the no recoil option to check weather it's the player shooting. because the no recoil option only work for player and it is executed before setting fire rate.

here is my cheat table for these two options
[attachment=0]Borderlands3.CT[/attachment]

and here is his codes
https://imgur.com/Nvl9MAq

https://imgur.com/qP25GM0

note except the custom variable addresses and the're a lot of unnecessary nops, all the codes are the same.

Attachments

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I think you have a very vague understanding of what ripping actually is. You're making quite a few assumptions there; even if I were to extract all of the ASM and put it back together, it doesn't add-up. The return point is not identical, for one. Secondly, the "unnecessary NOPs" are cause of and LDE (Length Disassembly Engine). Alright, I'll give it a look.

P.S.: And please don't do assumptions, such as "yeah, but their hook is close to mine, even if not identical; so it must be they used my trainer to get the locations, then hooked close to them, so I don't say they ripped my shit".

FLiNG

FLiNG

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
SunBeam said:
I think you have a very vague understanding of what ripping actually is. You're making quite a few assumptions there; even if I were to extract all of the ASM and put it back together, it doesn't add-up. The return point is not identical, for one. Secondly, the "unnecessary NOPs" are cause of and LDE (Length Disassembly Engine). Alright, I'll give it a look.

P.S.: And please don't do assumptions, such as "yeah, but their hook is close to mine, even if not identical; so it must be they used my trainer to get the locations, then hooked close to them, so I don't say they ripped my shit".
What? The return point is identical. The addresses in my cheat table are base on the review copy. But that doesn't matter because I use aobscan, it will adjust itself anyway. I can take more screenshots if that is not convincing enough.

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hold-up. For some reason, I thought the 2 screenshots are: first one, your code; second one, his code. But you mean compare the table with the screenshots. Lemme give the table a look at.

EDIT: I'll get the actual trainer and see for myself now. I'm still a bit in doubt regarding the order of events: who was first. Can you also link me to where you first posted your trainer, with also a timestamp? Just so I can track the historical order of events here and make sense of it all.

FLiNG

FLiNG

Novice Cheater
Fearless Donors
SunBeam said:
Hold-up. For some reason, I thought the 2 screenshots are: first one, your code; second one, his code. But you mean compare the table with the screenshots. Lemme give the table a look at.

EDIT: I'll get the actual trainer and see for myself now. I'm still a bit in doubt regarding the order of events: who was first. Can you also link me to where you first posted your trainer, with also a timestamp? Just so I can track the historical order of events here and make sense of it all.
I can't post my website link here because it's automatically replaced by fearlessrevolution.com. In the trainer I posted above, there is a check for update link, it will take you to the post where I first posted my trainer.

Edit: here is the file host where i upload my trainer in China, timezone UTC +8
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1G3VjA1H9TOMMlTRFFaTUeg

SunBeam

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Alright. I got the trainer linked here, but exactly those 2 options don't activate for me :| I'm talking about the CEV trainer. Can you post your table option for "Super Accuracy"? That seems to activate on my end. I'll compare those.