[COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

The_Podstanar

The_Podstanar

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
50
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

my mistake, read the sentence now
 
fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

The_Podstanar said:
my mistake, read the sentence now
I already read it and if recompiling the dll on each new game update (and it is what you'll have probably to do) is faster for you than making an aobscan method script, which, in its current state, will probably not change in future update(s), then laugh well. :roll:
 
The_Podstanar

The_Podstanar

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
50
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

fantomas said:
I already read it and if recompiling the dll on each new game update (and it is what you'll have probably to do) is faster for you than making an aobscan method script, which, in its current state, will probably not change in future update(s), then laugh well. :roll:
You concluded it is faster based on a lot of guessing that may or may not happen in the future. In it's current state it's a lot "faster" to replace one dll once and not bother with injecting all the time. I am talking present, not future. Even replacing updated dll after every new update is way faster in the longer run than injecting every time you wanna play. It's like wearing umbrella all the time in case the rain starts to fall.. Just wear hoodie and you're all set. Hoodie get's wet, replace it, repeat.
Anyway, we are way off topic.
 
fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

The_Podstanar said:
Hey you concluded it is faster based on a lot of guessing that may or may not happen in the future. In it's current state it's a lot "faster" to replace one dll once and not bother with injecting all the time. I am talking present, not future. Even replacing updated dll after every new update is way faster in a longer run than injecting every time you wanna play. It's like wearing umbrella all the time in case the rain starts to fall.. Just wear hoodie and you're all set.
Anyway, we are way off topic.
I'm concluding on my 'making cheat table' experience (unpretentiously), I also have cheat table scripts that didn't change since the first game early access, so... But like I said, just do it your way. :?
 
The_Podstanar

The_Podstanar

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
50
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

fantomas said:
I'm concluding on my 'making cheat table' experience
Good, i'm using just plain old logic.
fantomas said:
I also have cheat table scripts that didn't change since the first game early access, so...
Yes i get you from the beginning. It's just weird to say "faster", and i saw you did the same in a few different threads.
 
fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

The_Podstanar said:
It's just weird to say "faster", and i saw you did the same in a few different threads.
Do not stand on a word. :sleep: There are at least one or two people who understood the meaning of "faster".

*faster -> easier/handy/user-friendly
 
The_Podstanar

The_Podstanar

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
50
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Really? Well then, next time a cop stops me for going over speed limit, i'll just show him your post. He will probably understand and just let me go, after all i'm being just more user-friendly on the streets ;) Just kidding, have a nice day!
 
5

5545ggdgdf

Noobzor
Joined
Sep 11, 2019
Messages
8
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

cfemen said:
For Steam and GOG:

-Pointer:
Health
Purge/Souls

-Inf Flasks

UPDATE 2:
added:
-One Hit Kill
-Pointer Fervour

Debug Console:
Activate Script and press F1
How can i add Tears the currency to buy things. How to add items.
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
624
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

5545ggdgdf said:
cfemen said:
For Steam and GOG:

-Pointer:
Health
Purge/Souls

-Inf Flasks

UPDATE 2:
added:
-One Hit Kill
-Pointer Fervour

Debug Console:
Activate Script and press F1
How can i add Tears the currency to buy things. How to add items.
the currency (Tears) is Purge/Souls
activate the pointer script and you can set any amount you want.

items : open debug console and write 'help' to see all the commands to add items
 
T

Tulling

Cheater
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
33
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Actually SuperJump/inifinte jumps is very usefull but it does not work for me sadly (Hoodlom v1.0.6)

fantomas said:
Super Jump (Do not know how much it is helpful/useless) :p
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="29">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Super Jump"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,1024,CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3)
alloc(jumpSpeed,8)
registersymbol(jumpSpeed)

label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)

newmem:
mov [jumpSpeed],rsi

originalcode:
movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
jmp returnhere

CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3:
jmp newmem
returnhere:
 
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(jumpSpeed)
dealloc(jumpSpeed)
dealloc(newmem)
CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3:
movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 46 44
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>2</ID>
          <Description>"m_jumpingSpeed"</Description>
          <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">10:Default
15:1,5x
20:2x
25:2,5x
</DropDownList>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>[jumpSpeed]+44</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
624
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Tulling said:
Actually SuperJump/inifinte jumps is very usefull but it does not work for me sadly (Hoodlom v1.0.6)

fantomas said:
Super Jump (Do not know how much it is helpful/useless) :p
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="29">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Super Jump"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,1024,CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3)
alloc(jumpSpeed,8)
registersymbol(jumpSpeed)

label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)

newmem:
mov [jumpSpeed],rsi

originalcode:
movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
jmp returnhere

CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3:
jmp newmem
returnhere:
 
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(jumpSpeed)
dealloc(jumpSpeed)
dealloc(newmem)
CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3:
movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 46 44
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>2</ID>
          <Description>"m_jumpingSpeed"</Description>
          <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">10:Default
15:1,5x
20:2x
25:2,5x
</DropDownList>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>[jumpSpeed]+44</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
i tested it, it works fine and is fun :D

copy the code und just ctrl+v in cheat engine.
not in an auto assemble script window.
 
T

Tulling

Cheater
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
33
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

I did just that, i pasted it in but can't enable and if i rightclick it says something about an error :( maybe i am doing something wrong, will test it again right now and gonna report back ^^

cfemen said:
Tulling said:
Actually SuperJump/inifinte jumps is very usefull but it does not work for me sadly (Hoodlom v1.0.6)

fantomas said:
Super Jump (Do not know how much it is helpful/useless) :p
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="29">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"Super Jump"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
alloc(newmem,1024,CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3)
alloc(jumpSpeed,8)
registersymbol(jumpSpeed)

label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)

newmem:
mov [jumpSpeed],rsi

originalcode:
movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
jmp returnhere

CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3:
jmp newmem
returnhere:
 
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(jumpSpeed)
dealloc(jumpSpeed)
dealloc(newmem)
CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3:
movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
//Alt: db F3 0F 10 46 44
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>2</ID>
          <Description>"m_jumpingSpeed"</Description>
          <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">10:Default
15:1,5x
20:2x
25:2,5x
</DropDownList>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>[jumpSpeed]+44</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
i tested it, it works fine and is fun :D

copy the code und just ctrl+v in cheat engine.
not in an auto assemble script window.
 
T

Tulling

Cheater
Joined
May 8, 2017
Messages
33
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Tested again now and this time i used ctrl+v then attached it to the game and i can't enable the script, the errorcode is "Error in line2 alloc(newmem,1024,CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:platformCharacterController:Update+1a3) means"

And i am ingame when i copy it in, attach it and try to activate.

Thanks for the help!
 
cfemen

cfemen

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Table Maker
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
624
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

attach game
Mono Tab -> Activate Mono Features
then activate script

or you can use
Code:
{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
{$asm}
in the script
 
fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Tulling said:
Actually SuperJump/inifinte jumps is very usefull but it does not work for me sadly (Hoodlom v1.0.6)
Hi :)

As the game is using Mono, the game may generate the code differently, depending on your system. In my system, I have this: CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:platformCharacterController:Update+1a3, while you can have something differently, such like CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:platformCharacterController:Update+1a9. Try to check it on your own and edit the script. :)

-Edit-

Here the aobscan method version, take it a try and let me know if it works fine. ;)
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="29">
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>6</ID>
      <Description>"Super Jump (aobscan method)"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>//Game   : Blasphemous
//Version: 1.0.6 STEAM

[ENABLE]
aobscan(jumpSpeed,46 18 F3 0F 10 46 44)
alloc(newmem,$100,jumpSpeed)
alloc(jumpSpeed_ptr,8)
registersymbol(jumpSpeed_ptr)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [jumpSpeed_ptr],rsi

code:
  movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
  jmp return

jumpSpeed+02:
  jmp newmem
return:
registersymbol(jumpSpeed)

[DISABLE]
jumpSpeed+02:
  db F3 0F 10 46 44

unregistersymbol(jumpSpeed)
unregistersymbol(jumpSpeed_ptr)
dealloc(jumpSpeed_ptr)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: CreativeSpore.SmartColliders:PlatformCharacterController:Update+1a3

627F9B22: 0F 84 7A 00 00 00        -  je 627F9BA2
627F9B28: F3 0F 10 46 48           -  movss xmm0,[rsi+48]
627F9B2D: F3 0F 5A C0              -  cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
627F9B31: F2 0F 5A E8              -  cvtsd2ss xmm5,xmm0
627F9B35: F3 0F 11 6D CC           -  movss [rbp-34],xmm5
627F9B3A: F3 0F 10 45 CC           -  movss xmm0,[rbp-34]
627F9B3F: F3 0F 5A C0              -  cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
627F9B43: F2 0F 5A E8              -  cvtsd2ss xmm5,xmm0
627F9B47: F3 0F 11 AE 94 00 00 00  -  movss [rsi+00000094],xmm5
627F9B4F: 48 8B 46 18              -  mov rax,[rsi+18]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
627F9B53: F3 0F 10 46 44           -  movss xmm0,[rsi+44]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
627F9B58: F3 0F 5A C0              -  cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
627F9B5C: F2 0F 5A E8              -  cvtsd2ss xmm5,xmm0
627F9B60: F3 0F 11 6D CC           -  movss [rbp-34],xmm5
627F9B65: F3 0F 10 45 CC           -  movss xmm0,[rbp-34]
627F9B6A: F3 0F 5A C0              -  cvtss2sd xmm0,xmm0
627F9B6E: F2 0F 5A E8              -  cvtsd2ss xmm5,xmm0
627F9B72: F3 0F 11 6D CC           -  movss [rbp-34],xmm5
627F9B77: 83 38 00                 -  cmp dword ptr [rax],00
627F9B7A: 48 85 C0                 -  test rax,rax
627F9B7D: 0F 84 70 15 00 00        -  je 627FB0F3
}
</AssemblerScript>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>8</ID>
          <Description>"m_jumpingSpeed"</Description>
          <DropDownList ReadOnly="1" DisplayValueAsItem="1">10:Default
15:1,5x
20:2x
25:2,5x
</DropDownList>
          <VariableType>Float</VariableType>
          <Address>[jumpSpeed_ptr]+44</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
  <UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
 
Luke76bg

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
181
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

ok i tried the cheat and indeed it works! I really hope in the game there is a double jump ability later in the game, i don't like to cheat about jumps but the character it's too rigid and jumping in this game it's so frustating! Thanks Fantomas! I really hope someone can hack the duration of the power up ability, the ring around the face in the high left corner of the screen!
 
Luke76bg

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
181
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

However super walking speed works too, but not always, sometimes it get "disabled" for some seconds, when you jump it start again to work :/
 
fantomas

fantomas

Expert Cheater
Table Maker
Joined
Mar 25, 2017
Messages
1,287
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Luke76bg said:
However super walking speed works too, but not always, sometimes it get "disabled" for some seconds, when you jump it start again to work :/
Works fine here, though. Ok, I got it. In fact, it always happens when you change the area. But I guess it is how the game's working, do not know if we could do something. As an alternative, toggle the pointers, and when you'll change the area, the value will be "disabled" about 1-2 sec and then it will be "enabled" again.

-Edit-

Use Prayer w/o fervour
Code:
[ENABLE]
Gameplay.GameControllers.Penitent.Abilities:PrayerUse:get_CanUsePrayer:
  ret
 
[DISABLE]
Gameplay.GameControllers.Penitent.Abilities:PrayerUse:get_CanUsePrayer:
  push rbp
 
Luke76bg

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
181
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

fantomas said:
Luke76bg said:
However super walking speed works too, but not always, sometimes it get "disabled" for some seconds, when you jump it start again to work :/
Works fine here, though. Ok, I got it. In fact, it always happens when you change the area. But I guess it is how the game's working, do not know if we could do something. As an alternative, toggle the pointers, and when you'll change the area, the value will be "disabled" about 1-2 sec and then it will be "enabled" again.

-Edit-

Use Prayer w/o fervour
Code:
[ENABLE]
Gameplay.GameControllers.Penitent.Abilities:PrayerUse:get_CanUsePrayer:
  ret
 
[DISABLE]
Gameplay.GameControllers.Penitent.Abilities:PrayerUse:get_CanUsePrayer:
  push rbp
Thanks for this code! But i can't paste it into the table, no matter what! :/

oh it would be possible to have the infinite parry duration ?

I just discovered that if you enable invincible in the debug menu. If you touch the spike, you die but you restart there where you are! A code that can do this without the invinciility would be great! Because do km after every death it's tedious!

I used invincible, i disabled in the debug menu, and now my health and fervor are come back to default value, basically i lost all the upgrades! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

(fixed with the same menu with health upgrades and fervour upgrades)

There is a way to reset a boss ? I killed it accidentally with one hit kill :(
 
Luke76bg

Luke76bg

Expert Cheater
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
181
Re: [Request] Blasphemous

What a shitty game....these people don't know even remotely what a metroidvania is....the setting is amazing but the upgrades and the game itself....
 
Top