GreedFall

D

Darkwind

Novice Cheater
fireundubh said:
draw95 said:
the attribute on the upper left scene always give notification you have 63525367437 (attribute, talent, skill) point.
Upper right, not upper left.

The problem is the table (and the trainer) are modifying the points values directly instead of calling the internal "AddPoints" method whatever that may be. Other than an annoying notification box, this doesn't seem to break the game in any other way.
Disagree. The reason you are seeing those large numbers is it represents a negative value. There is a post about it here if you search asking about how Cheat Engine reps negative numbers. So once you activate the trainer and add a few points you are now having negative points. So if you turn it off and level up naturally your game is showing a negative value. So the new point you would have gotten for leveling up simply subtracts one from the negative value. I.E. You don't get any new points for leveling up since you are offsetting the negative number.

This is why I said cheats that operate this way aren't really useful unless you just want to add the right amount of points with it every time you level or just play 'God Mode' with all skills unlocked.

S

Starcatraz

What is cheating?
So after i get Skills and Talents done, i know how to remove the top right notification by simply searching the "Points spent" number and just putting a lower value. it works well.

Attributes however doesn't work, i cannot find the number by searching for it, i can't change the "points spent" number for Attributes. can anyone figure out how to do it so i can get rid of the annoying number on top right?

Thanks

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Starcatraz said:
So after i get Skills and Talents done, i know how to remove the top right notification by simply searching the "Points spent" number and just putting a lower value. it works well.

Attributes however doesn't work, i cannot find the number by searching for it, i can't change the "points spent" number for Attributes. can anyone figure out how to do it so i can get rid of the annoying number on top right?

Thanks
How to search for point spend?

S

Starcatraz

What is cheating?
nos4r2 said:
Starcatraz said:

Thanks

Simply select the point spent amount, for example "48", then once you spend a point and it turns "49" search next scan, and you will find it after a few tries, then simply select a lower value than the maximum.

for skills its 48, for Attributes i think its 30, for talents is 16 or 12

but i cant find attribute "points Spent"

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Starcatraz said:
nos4r2 said:
Starcatraz said:

Thanks

Simply select the point spent amount, for example "48", then once you spend a point and it turns "49" search next scan, and you will find it after a few tries, then simply select a lower value than the maximum.

Oh that way i guess i have to start over since i already spend all on talent point there no way to change the spend number now i'm only interest in talent point anyway

S

Starcatraz

What is cheating?
nos4r2 said:
Starcatraz said:
nos4r2 said:

Oh that way i guess i have to start over since i already spend all on talent point there no way to change the spend number now i'm only interest in talent point anyway
you can if you use a trainer to set the available points to 999, then you can keep spending and the amount will increase and you can find it that way

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Starcatraz said:
nos4r2 said:
Starcatraz said:

you can if you use a trainer to set the available points to 999, then you can keep spending and the amount will increase and you can find it that way
That why im said it already too late since there nothing to spend now talent point only have like 18 and i already get them all

C

chrisreddot3

Expert Cheater
anyway to edit your companion's stats to make they stronger than you?thx

N

nos4r2

Expert Cheater
Starcatraz said:

Thanks
After i'm testing it still come back try load a save or get level up not billion something but it still show notification with new talent point i'm even try to put 0 in talent point but after quick save - quick load it back

J

jasonthe13

Cheater
unlimited magic doesnt seem to work for me

L

LillyanaKabal

Expert Cheater
Unlimited health doesn't seem to work either.

Z

Zero_Knight

What is cheating?
I don't know if it will help but I was messing with points spent and if I lowered that number I actually got back that many points to spend while still obtaining the node the points unlocked.

D

Darkwind

Novice Cheater
Zero_Knight said:
I don't know if it will help but I was messing with points spent and if I lowered that number I actually got back that many points to spend while still obtaining the node the points unlocked.
Can you explain in detail how you did this? Is it a 4 byte or 2 byte search? Because I searched both and when I change the "Points Spent" to a lower number it doesn't have any effect in game at all. So be descriptive if you can because clearly I'm not doing this properly.

Uhuru N'Uru

Uhuru N'Uru

Cheater
Regarding the use of Skill/Attribute/Talent points

Game appears to have a level check, and penalises cheating, without the cheats always enabled.

Attributes = Get 1 point every 3 levels
Talents = 1 point every 4 levels
Both get set to a -1 penalty, for every time they are applied to your game, before the correct level is reached.

Skills = 1 point per level
Skills get set to -2 penalty, so you are penalised an extra level point, if you apply a single cheat.

This clearly seems to be some sort of anti cheat mechanic, and would apparently require a level, and maybe also the experience points for each level to apply one off cheats without any in game adjustment.

Seems like devs don't want you to play your way, and makes me wonder if there are other hidden "Cheat traps" buried in the code.

A

antema

Novice Cheater
Has anyone studied the altars that give +1 skill point? They should prove that there exists a value for points not gained by level up, at least for skills. There are no perm stat boosting altars or potions or anything like that for talents or attributes, but I would still guess that experimenting with one of those +1 skill point altars may help with raising talent and attribute points. Unless the skill system is completely different from talent and attribute system.

If we could edit points independent from level ups, than we wouldn't have all these problems with negative values.

Uhuru N'Uru

Uhuru N'Uru

Cheater
Darkwind said:
Zero_Knight said:
Can you explain in detail how you did this? Is it a 4 byte or 2 byte search? Because I searched both and when I change the "Points Spent" to a lower number it doesn't have any effect in game at all. So be descriptive if you can because clearly I'm not doing this properly.
Think he means if he lowered the unused points, game awarded, they were reset on reload, which is the same level check, I just mentioned. above. clearly the game recalculates points based on the current level, rather than baking them in savegame.

STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Guys, i am going to change the different values to be user-chosen. Was an oversight on my bit, didn't think it would create such problems or annoyances hehe.

Also trying to filter out money, potions etc. Can anyone tell me if Anjinggila's script for fury affected anything else? It seems to me like it's at a spot where i filtered health and magic but i could be wrong, haven't confirmed yet.

J

jasonthe13

Cheater
STN said:
Guys, i am going to change the different values to be user-chosen. Was an oversight on my bit, didn't think it would create such problems or annoyances hehe.

Also trying to filter out money, potions etc. Can anyone tell me if Anjinggila's script for fury affected anything else? It seems to me like it's at a spot where i filtered health and magic but i could be wrong, haven't confirmed yet.
Thank you for all your work

A

acecel

Expert Cheater
Thanks a lot for the tables and everyone involved in it, nice job as usual.

It may sound oblivious to ask for it but multipliers for damage (hero/enemy) and experience would be perfect, if i understand correctly what Uhuru said a few posts above skills and talents points are calculated by the game from the character level so i guess no multiplier for that :mrgreen:

STN

STN

Founder
Administrator
Updated first post