TinyPic alternative?

Csimbi

RCE Fanatics
Talents
Joined
Apr 29, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
409
So, my Avatar came up "funny" today.
I was wondering what's going on so I went to the TinyPic website, only to see this:
TinyPic is shutting down

Due to an inability to support a high-quality free digital service that derives 100% of its revenue from ever declining on-site revenues, TinyPic will be permanently shutting down on September 9, 2019. Because we want to give you as much notice and information as possible during our transition, please carefully review the following information.
Any recommendations to put my avatar to?
Must be free (and that includes spam).

For now, I just uploaded it here, but I worry it might inflate hosting fees.

Thank you!
 

eTheBlack

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
174
Reaction score
33
imgur?
But some of countries block it for "profanities", like Turkey.
 

STN

Founder
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,757
Reaction score
46
eTheBlack said:
imgur?
But some of countries block it for "profanities", like Turkey.
I use imgur too. Didn't know it was blocked in Turkey :shock:
 

eTheBlack

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Joined
Mar 10, 2017
Messages
174
Reaction score
33
STN said:
eTheBlack said:
imgur?
But some of countries block it for "profanities", like Turkey.
I use imgur too. Didn't know it was blocked in Turkey :shock:
Just Erdogan things, even reddit is blocked.

"Sites that defame or insult Turkish leaders are often censored, as are any news or social media sites reporting on certain political issues. The government is increasingly willing to temporarily or permanently restrict access to sites and apps in times of domestic crisis, including VoIP and messaging services."
 

STN

Founder
Administrator
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
3,757
Reaction score
46
eTheBlack said:
Just Erdogan things, even reddit is blocked.

"Sites that defame or insult Turkish leaders are often censored, as are any news or social media sites reporting on certain political issues. The government is increasingly willing to temporarily or permanently restrict access to sites and apps in times of domestic crisis, including VoIP and messaging services."
That's terrible. Censorship sucks
 
Top