Gears 5 / Gears of War 5 Trainer

MrViZZion

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
+14 Options · Game Version: Windows Store v1.0+ · Last Updated: 05.09.2019

Made this trainer for Gears 5 a while ago. Since people are asking for it, sharing it here

Cheats

Activate Trainer
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ally Health
Easy Kills
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
No Recoil
Super Accuracy
Unlimited Items
Instant Ability Cooldown
No Weapons Overheat
Increase Game Speed
Decrease Game Speed
Reset Game Speed

PROOF:

NOTES:

You need to disable EasyAnticheat for the trainer to work. Instruction and download link for trainers are on Cheat Evolution website

Gears.5.v1.0.Plus.14.Trainer-CheatEvolution

Skall

What is cheating?
Reaction score
I wish it could work on the Steam version..
It's a bizarre way to bypass the EAC of the game I feel. Your way is exactly the same as Cheat Happens Trainer ;o

Will see if BouBou have an other way (to bypass eac only without have to launch a trainer thing) like every eac bypass for steam games

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
Skall said:
It's a bizarre way to bypass the EAC of the game I feel. Your way is exactly the same as CH Trainer ;o

Will see if BouBou have an other way (to bypass eac only without have to launch a trainer thing) like every eac bypass for steam games
No matter what you do, you will still have to d0siable EAC by some method. With my method, you have to launch my trainer first. Then the game.

Skall

What is cheating?
Reaction score
BooBoo said:
Skall said:
It's a bizarre way to bypass the EAC of the game I feel. Your way is exactly the same as CH Trainer ;o

No matter what you do, you will still have to d0siable EAC by some method. With my method, you have to launch my trainer first. Then the game.
Haaa okay thanks man for the fast answer!

Does your launcher/trainer work on the Steam Version or all of this only for MS version when it will be released?

BooBoo

Expert Cheater
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
Skall said:
BooBoo said:
Skall said:

Does your launcher/trainer work on the Steam Version or all of this only for MS version when it will be released?
The trainer was created for the steam version, but it could work for more versions.

Skall

What is cheating?
Reaction score
BooBoo said:
Skall said:
BooBoo said:

The trainer was created for the steam version, but it could work for more versions.
Ok thanks man for the info!
Can't wait to test it and make finally this camera

Lake333GLD

Novice Cheater
Reaction score
MrViZZion said:
Made this trainer for Gears 5 a while ago. Since people are asking for it, sharing it here
Thank you very much! Great work!

browey

What is cheating?
Reaction score
when using it I made you the game in campaign ami happens to me in coop

sebastianyyz

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. LOL the game thinks that my Asus Lightning Service is some kind of hack and can't play the game until I disable it

SunBeam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Skall said:
The command lines for this game don't work as you were used to in Far Cry 5 or Wildlands. The proxy DLL, however, is doable.

STN

Founder
Administrator
Reaction score
sebastianyyz said:
Thanks for the trainer. LOL the game thinks that my Asus Lightning Service is some kind of hack and can't play the game until I disable it
EAC for ya :lol:

fgump

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
I also have the windows store version. Everything runs correctly, I get that the game has been detected and the trainer has been activated but pressing the F1-10 keys dont work or do anything.

edited: i've also tried both launchers.

MrViZZion

Cheater
Fearless Donors
Reaction score
fgump said:
I also have the windows store version. Everything runs correctly, I get that the game has been detected and the trainer has been activated but pressing the F1-10 keys dont work or do anything.

This trainer is tested on winstore version so it should work for that. What you're saying sounds like EAC isn't really disabled. Did you follow the instructions exactly like they're mentioned?

I'll have the developer take a look again.

fgump

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
MrViZZion said:
fgump said:

This trainer is tested on winstore version so it should work for that. What you're saying sounds like EAC isn't really disabled. Did you follow the instructions exactly like they're mentioned?

I'll have the developer take a look again.
Yes every step in order. Reread it as well. Maybe gears got updated? Can we connect in discord? So I can get assistance. thanks!

TroliusMaximus

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
QUESTION:

Are there any "unlockables" in this game -- skins / chars., maps, weapons etc.?... Or, is it just another of those "pay-to-access" any additional content that exists (or will be added) to the base, bare bones games...?

The characters are rather... err... to be frank, crap! The Locusts are what they are (no Queen or RAAM makes them rather more bland than they used to be). But, the C.O.G.'s are just... umm... AWFUL -- a couple of asexual females and a bunch of generic grunt males... Why would I want to play as one of these cookie-cutter avatars?!

Yeah... So, is there any worthwhile / substantive content to incentivise playing this rehash, other than meaningless "XP" / "rank"? Or, should those not interested in repetitive grinding online for no much, just watch the story cut-scenes on YouTube...?

thanks