Final Fantasy 8 Remaster (Steam) (Released September, 2019)

K

Karlos_007

Cheater
DrummerIX said:
You need to allow the LUA code to run when you open the table. It is a setting in CE to either always run or never run or ask. I set mine to ask and say Yes when opening the table. The LUA code just has a function that's needed with some options. like the Inf Item Use.
Thanks, mixing the tables made me lost the lua code.

BTW, can I upload a CTable that is a merge of others people tables, and my Cheats?

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
Karlos_007 said:
Thanks, mixing the tables made me lost the lua code.

BTW, can I upload a CTable that is a merge of others people tables, and my Cheats?
Feel free. I have no objections.

K

Karlos_007

Cheater
I looked some of the suggestions and added a few things:

Cards
- Added Level 8, 9, 10 G.F. / Player Cards and a way to unlock / lock all at once.

After Battle
- Instant lvl 100 for G.F., chars and AP (max exp is 65535 so you it may not be instant since Eden needs more EXP).

In Battle
- Freeze ally and enemies HP / ATB (works with Laguna).

Items
- Get all items.

All in one magic set
- Get magic.

Misc
- Angelo learn.
- Countdown edit.
- Steps.
- SeeD EXP (example: Rank 30 is between 3.000 EXP and 3.099 / Rank A is = 3.100).
- Teleport in world map (use with caution).

Attachments

• FFVIII.CT

FFVIII Remastered v1.0

612.3 KB Views: 129
IFireflyl

IFireflyl

Expert Cheater
Karlos_007 said:
Cards
- Added Level 8, 9, 10 G.F. / Player Cards and a way to unlock / lock all at once.
So I did have the right addresses after all, but the values had completely changed and those cards aren't allowed in the game to go over 1 at a time. Nice find, and now I know for the future. :)

EDIT: And apparently the cards need to be unlocked in two separate areas. I'd run across that at one point, but I didn't put the two together.

EDIT 2: I modified your table slightly to make it easier (in my opinion) to find what you need to click to activate the level 8-10 cards. You can use that if you want, or you can keep the structure you already had. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case you liked the modified structure better.

Attachments

G

goatxxmastr

Noobzor
having an issue with v5.1 i was able to activate infinite item, but ammo is now being used up in battle , particularly "fast ammo" . not sure if this is because i used all 25 ammo in one go so it removed it from my inventory or what, but wanted to bring it up.

R

Remially

What is cheating?
Hi, can you also do limit crisis levels? (Thank you for your hard work)

Crisis level is a variable, that defines limit's strength. I think it gets a value from random memory area in the game. It affects, for example, the number of attacks of Squall, or limit time for Zell or Irvine. But most important it makes Selfie's slots real fun with high level spells in its pool. So, that's the main reason why I want this feature :) .

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
Remially said:
Hi, can you also do limit crisis levels? (Thank you for your hard work)

Crisis level is a variable, that defines limit's strength. I think it gets a value from random memory area in the game. It affects, for example, the number of attacks of Squall, or limit time for Zell or Irvine. But most important it makes Selfie's slots real fun with high level spells in its pool. So, that's the main reason why I want this feature :) .
It's set to level 4 if you use the Always Able to Limit Break option.

M

miruss89

Noobzor
DrummerIX said:
It's set to level 4 if you use the Always Able to Limit Break option.
Great job DrummerIX, this is what i want from the 2013 release but only remastered version get it. You are the best!

M

miruss89

Noobzor
Also i want to hex edit the FFVIII.exe to permanently set the crisis level to level 4, do you know which offset that i should edit based on the memory that you found with CE?

this is what i mean btw.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
No, I don't know where in the EXE to edit, but you would most like edit the dll file. There is FFVIII_EFIGS.dll and FFVIII_JP.dll where most of the code resides.

M

miruss89

Noobzor
DrummerIX said:
No, I don't know where in the EXE to edit, but you would most like edit the dll file. There is FFVIII_EFIGS.dll and FFVIII_JP.dll where most of the code resides.
thanks for the feedback

F

fearlessfan1

Cheater
Table Maker
@Karlos_007 Thanks for your set of cheats, I wanted to not only freeze the characters exp, but all the GFs as well in case there was an accident trying to card enemies.

Edit: Just testing it though in the training area, it seems if a summon does the killing they still get the experience?
This seems to happen with both Karlos_007's code where you freeze the after-battle exp for all the GF's and for some reason I had trouble with Drummer's exp multiplier code set to 0 as well and having the Summons lvl up though I can't remember if that was a summon kill or regular kill.

K

Karlos_007

Cheater
fearlessfan1 said:
@Karlos_007 Thanks for your set of cheats, I wanted to not only freeze the characters exp, but all the GFs as well in case there was an accident trying to card enemies.

Edit: Just testing it though in the training area, it seems if a summon does the killing they still get the experience?
This seems to happen with both Karlos_007's code where you freeze the after-battle exp for all the GF's and for some reason I had trouble with Drummer's exp multiplier code set to 0 as well and having the Summons lvl up though I can't remember if that was a summon kill or regular kill.
Yeah I just tested that G. F. also get extra EXP when killing enemies.
I added those 16 addresses.
Also added an in battle G. F. HP and ATB modifiers.
And G. F. skill editor (Allows to have all junctions / abilities even if they are hidden in game list, use carefully).

Attachments

• FFVIII.CT

FFVIII Remastered v1.1

2.2 MB Views: 177
U

uqblue

What is cheating?
It was not active in my environment (Japan).

EDIT 5.1 cannot find FFVIII_EFIGS.dll.

In JP Edit, HighlightedItemAOB is not all result.

I may be doing something wrong.
It will be saved if you teach me. :(
DrummerIX said:
grifiths said:
Thanks for your working first! But this table can't active in japanese mode.
I don't know if this will work, but try this table and let me know if it works for Japanese language.

waduk

waduk

Expert Cheater
@karlos_007
Thank you so much with the magic set template, it's very convenient. Then i can create my own set.

D

DrummerIX

RCE Fanatics
Fearless Donors
Talents
uqblue said:
It was not active in my environment (Japan).

EDIT 5.1 cannot find FFVIII_EFIGS.dll.

In JP Edit, HighlightedItemAOB is not all result.

I may be doing something wrong.
It will be saved if you teach me. :(
It appears the Japanese version is totally different. I would basically have to redo everything or find it all again in the Japanese version and I don't understand Japanese to do this nor do I have the time. I'm sorry.

G

grog

Cheater
@DrummerIX thanks for this great cheat table, it have even mods that i wasn't hoping for , but could you also add something to permanently active the in-game cheat that allow you to become invincible ? usually that is the effect that you obtain when you use items like "hero" , or the limit brake of rinoa and her dog called invincible moon, i am asking that because the current mod to have limitless hp don't work against the "terra brake" the powerful attack of omega weapon, while with the in-game invincibility everything will never harm you in any way

K

Karlos_007

Cheater
grog said:
@DrummerIX thanks for this great cheat table, it have even mods that i wasn't hoping for , but could you also add something to permanently active the in-game cheat that allow you to become invincible ? usually that is the effect that you obtain when you use items like "hero" , or the limit brake of rinoa and her dog called invincible moon, i am asking that because the current mod to have limitless hp don't work against the "terra brake" the powerful attack of omega weapon, while with the in-game invincibility everything will never harm you in any way
Added under
-> In Battle
-> Ally Team
↓ F6 = Enable Peerless & Aura / F7 = Disable

If you enable it with cheat the timer doesn't run but I added just in case.

Haven't tried with omega but works with self attacks and Goats (Mesmerize).

K

Karlos_007

Cheater
grog said:
Added under
-> In Battle
-> Ally Team

Attachments

• FFVIII.CT

FFVIII Remastered v1.2

2.3 MB Views: 193
G

grog

Cheater
Karlos_007 said:
grog said:
Added under
-> In Battle
-> Ally Team

sure it will be perfect , thanks :D