Asphalt 8: Airborne (Ver.4.4.0j) 57 Hacks (27-08-2019)

Mosler

What is cheating?
Reaction score
MartaLabieniec said:
piece6086 said:
Any good ways for R&D Flawless +Perfect run test?
The BMW i8 R&D is so crazy.
Choose RACES HACKS --> Change no. of Racers

and then change the Racers to 1 so you will be the only racer and you will always win.
Are you sure, for he dont get banned for that? I think, any hacks in r&d,is too danger to use.

Mosler

What is cheating?
Reaction score
MOD EDIT: Don't quote huge posts (like the OP) just for silly stuff like this.

btw, i have a question, if i use career finish in event, for reach position more, than 100(101, 120, etc), on car, that have less rank, then other, i get ban or not? For example: for reach 144 position we need trion with 5555 3333 minimum, but i got pisition 133 on trion, with 5555 1111, they will ban me or not?

AndChem

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Mosler said:
btw, i have a question, if i use career finish in event, for reach position more, than 100(101, 120, etc), on car, that have less rank, then other, i get ban or not? For example: for reach 144 position we need trion with 5555 3333 minimum, but i got pisition 133 on trion, with 5555 1111, they will ban me or not?
your results will removed from LB, or you may get in CB too.

Mosler

What is cheating?
Reaction score
AndChem said:
Mosler said:
your results will removed from LB, or you may get in CB too.
That means, that, this hack is useless for that? It's too sad. :( Thank you for answer!

AGTC

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
I really appreciate your effort and thanks for sharing this table with us. Can you also add nitro time hack too? It will be very useful.

AndChem

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
AGTC said:
I really appreciate your effort and thanks for sharing this table with us. Can you also add nitro time hack too? It will be very useful.
nitro time well forward you to CB, I have this hack, but is useless now.

AGTC

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
AndChem said:
AGTC said:
nitro time well forward you to CB, I have this hack, but is useless now.
:cry: Are there any acceleration hack?

Wired

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Anyone know how to get more Tokens without risking a ban?

AGTC

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
Wired said:
Anyone know how to get more Tokens without risking a ban?
You can use unlimited mastery hack to redeem boxes and tokens but don't claim those boxes and tokens twice. You can only claim them once. Otherwise you'll ban. You can claim license too but don't claim license if you don't own the car. That's not a problem for boxes and tokens. And don't claim any reward from hidden vehicles. Also don't claim them in one day. Claim them eventually in 4,5 days

xenon

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
i made a mistake with credits, i accidentally put 110 million, and quickly changed to 11 million, i was banned anyway, lol

ItsAnthonny2004

What is cheating?
Reaction score
hello friend, I have some doubts the first is that in the option of unlimited mastery you would give me an approximate of up to how many tokens and boxes I can collect
and the other question is what is the time interval to buy a car with credits because in the rules it says that not very fast.

xenon

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
the maximum tokens you can collect is 16800 tokens.

ItsAnthonny2004

What is cheating?
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer but how many boxes can I claim per day without being banned because according to the rules it says I don't claim everything in one day

ItsAnthonny2004

What is cheating?
Reaction score
How many tokens can I claim per day using unlimited master rewards without risking being banned? Also, using free credits, which is the best value to place, for example 120 million, etc. without being banned

xenon

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
ItsAnthonny2004 said:
How many tokens can I claim per day using unlimited master rewards without risking being banned? Also, using free credits, which is the best value to place, for example 120 million, etc. without being banned
110 million got me a ban. do 6 million at a time.

xenon

Expert Cheater
Reaction score
all tracks will be in QSR, so there will no point of the put all tracks in QSR hack anymore

MrNicolaZenk

Noobzor
Reaction score
Hello :) Will this table be updated to version 4.5.0?