Metro Exodus [Engine:4A Engine]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Game Name: Metro Exodus
Game Vendor: Epic Store (works with the Steam version as well)
Game Version: 1.0.1.4
Game Process: MetroExodus.exe
Game File Version: 1.0.1.4

Hello everyone.

Decided to give this another look as it's recently received a well deserved update, adding to the experience with the "The Two Colonels" DLC. Without any further ado, the table features:
  • Toggle Console
    Enable script and use the implicit F1 hotkey to show/hide the console. The key can be changed in the script (line 66) using the key values listed [Link].
  • Add Extra CVars
    The script will add the following CVars to the list: g_god, g_unlimitedammo, g_notarget, g_global_god, g_kill_everyone, g_autopickup. Note: keep this script enabled throughout the game session.
  • Toggle NoClip
    Once enabled, the script will lock your movement in place and enable free movement with WASD. You may use Space key to boost up and Ctrl to boost down. Shift key for extra speed.
  • Infinite Flashlight
    Just threw this extra one in for the kicks, as it annoyed me having to always recharge it.
If you want to make use of the g_Console and g_Player pointers, just open up the scripts and check out how they are retrieved/calculated. Might find it easier to adjust the old various scripts to your needs. Other crap you may want is in other tables made by other authors. Which you should ask if you need them. Not me.

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MetroExodus.CT
(165.62 KiB) Downloaded 1880 times

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [Engine:4A Engine]

Post by Rhark »

Works great, thanks!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Nice! Wrapped the game up a few days ago after hearing that 4A and Nordic have started work on the next Metro game though it seems that even so there's still one more piece of content coming out or at least there's a entry for one more although Two Colonels didn't seem too interesting but that patch before the DLC resolved a ton of issues and having access to cvars and some other internals could be really handy. (Hah just not having to pump that flashlight up is going to be a handy feature on it's own!)

EDIT: Noclip could also be a fun little exploratory tool even if the overworld might not hide quite as much as the subway did in the prior games. :D
(Or if the game decides that for the later levels that are more linear that nope no backtracking after this point assuming it doesn't entirely unload the prior parts of the map.)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Did a bit of debugging regarding the Flamethrower's pneumatic pump value and even though there's l0wb1t's script for the first CPY version of the game, I couldn't help but want to do it properly. So I got to the value, debugged it, saw what writes to it. Then I noticed the same instruction that writes to it as value decreases when idle (cuz slider drops from 1 to like 0.66 and stays there) does the writing when you fire. To separate them I used the end 'RET' (Find out what addresses this instruction accesses) and found a bunch of addresses that are calling the write function when idle (4 of them) and when firing (only 1 hit). Dug around the "::OnFire" function then I decided to check the rest. And I found this:

Code: Select all

MetroExodus.exe+7FA5168 - 0F28 F1               - movaps xmm6,xmm1
MetroExodus.exe+7FA516B - FF 90 881C0000        - call qword ptr [rax+00001C88]
MetroExodus.exe+7FA5171 - 48 89 D9              - mov rcx,rbx
MetroExodus.exe+7FA5174 - 85 C0                 - test eax,eax
MetroExodus.exe+7FA5176 - 74 24                 - je MetroExodus.exe+7FA519C
I then tested the JE (NOP-ing it) and guess what.. value is always 1, full pressure, no matter what I do. Idle or fire :) Then I inspected that dynamic member-function call and found this:

call qword ptr [rax+00001C88]
MetroExodus.exe+326508 - E9 F3F91C00           - jmp MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00
MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00 - 33 C0                 - xor eax,eax
MetroExodus.exe+4F5F02 - C3                    - ret 
So yeah.. guess what happens if you do this @ "MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00": "mov al,1" instead of "xor eax,eax"? :P And yeah, I tested the RET to see if other game functions call this particular piece of code. There are 3 exits for the RET:

MetroExodus.exe+7F91899 - FF 90 881C0000        - call qword ptr [rax+00001C88]
MetroExodus.exe+7FA516B - FF 90 881C0000        - call qword ptr [rax+00001C88]
MetroExodus.exe+7FA5AB1 - FF 90 881C0000        - call qword ptr [rax+00001C88]
The last one occurs when you fire the flamethrower, the 2nd one is ours (the one I talked about) and the 1st one is part of the "update pneumo while idle" :P

So.. either NOP that JE @ "MetroExodus.exe+7FA5176" or "mov al,1" instead of "xor eax,eax" @ "MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00" (I prefer the last one as it patches a member-function used by calculations in all the other functions).

Oh.. and this is for the Epic Store version of the game. Use AOBs if you wanna find it in the Steam version. Or let me know.

Therefore, I give you Instant Full & Unlimited Flamethrower Pneumo:

[ENABLE]

MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00:
mov al,1

[DISABLE]

MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00:
xor eax,eax

// MetroExodus.exe+4F5F00 - 33 C0                 - xor eax,eax
// MetroExodus.exe+4F5F02 - C3                    - ret
Peace,
Sun

velocit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by velocit »

Sooo how do i "enable the script"? i really need help because i got stuck and the game autosaved

grinding-away
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by grinding-away »

Can you add infinite health syringes to the table? This would allow clearing to screen blood whenever needed without spending resources.

The table doesn't seem to be compatible with the 1.0.5.5 version (Windows store).

UPDATE: I'm fairly sure that the health syringe address is <removed> is this version. Went down from five, always searched for values which decreased by one after using a syringe until only this address remain.

UPDATE2: Unfortunately the address clearly changes, I'll create my own thread.
Last edited by grinding-away on Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You do realize today's game engines allocate their resource on map load, right? It's pointless to post your addresses, they won't help anyone. Yes, they work. BUT ONLY FOR YOU.

iamstuck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iamstuck »

Hi
I have pirated Metro Exodus v1.0.0 and i am stuck in the ship with slaves on Desert map. The game autosaved my position when i was jumping to the pit with slaves, and my quick save is from there too. Now i cant get out from there and i wanted to use your NoClip, but i cant get it work with my version. Do you have maybe older version of your cheat which work with Metro Exodus v1.0.0?
Best regards.

oldman82
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oldman82 »

Thank you Sunbeam ,always appreciate your uploads

sosjjs2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sosjjs2 »

Tried using the noclip. It isn't working for me. The developer console loads, but the noclip will not. Opened up the noclip script and it says it has an error on line 337 pertaining to the address specifier. I am using the steam version of the game. Was hoping to use noclip to get past the Damir bug on the Caspian Sea level. The developers say they fixed this bug, but obviosly not. Put in eight hours before this dumb bug happened.

337 [ZLock]+34:

338 dd 08080000

JustNeedHelp00675
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustNeedHelp00675 »

Please help. Made an account just to ask this. I can't seem to get the "active" column to register that my game session is ongoing. Everytime I alt+tab out of the game, it automatically enters the pause screen, which seems to interfere with Cheat Engine's ability to recognize the game is running (at least according to what I've read). So I can't get these to work. Please let me know if there's another work around. I'm using the steam version of the game, Cheat Engine 7.2. Stuck at the infamous Damir Cave bug.
- G

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

JustNeedHelp00675 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:32 am
^ Please check out my signature down below this text. Hope that answers your question.

JustNeedHelp00675
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JustNeedHelp00675 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:37 am
JustNeedHelp00675 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:32 am
^ Please check out my signature down below this text. Hope that answers your question.
Hi SunBeam,

Sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean by your signature. I might have a different view than you but your reply is at the bottom of the forum, and there doesn't seem to be anything beneath it.
- G

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Se the yellow highlight.

ReBoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ReBoot »

Hey, a question which may or may not be stupid (my first time on a) Patreon and b) Fearlessrevolution): am I understanding this right that I can send a request through Patreon once I've subscribed to the Updates tier?