Search found 240 matches

by HylianZ
Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:01 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Valheim
Replies: 207
Views: 111666

Re: Valheim

Dark_Star wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:34 pm
Is it possible to enable an option to set how many slots you can set the Bigger Inventory to? I've noticed when I turn it on everything that goes to the bottom row of slots I'm unable to access.
There's a mod on the nexus for more inventory slots. It'll probably work better.
by HylianZ
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:38 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Replies: 19
Views: 3247

Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Karlos_007 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:07 pm
IDK why the AOB is different.
I have Hyrule Warriors USA v208 500001017d800 with updates and DLC.
Me either. That's exactly what I have. Only thing I can think then, is the version of CEMU.
by HylianZ
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:30 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Replies: 19
Views: 3247

Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Ignore the other zelda games (or not) xD. If doesn't work let me know. Thanks a lot! I'll give rep when I can again. Edit: Odd, my AOB is different. Wonder if it's because of a different CEMU version. I've got 1.22 Or maybe it's because I have the DLC? IDK. Either way, I got it working. Yours <?xml...
by HylianZ
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:23 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Replies: 19
Views: 3247

Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

On Yuzu multicore you get very good performance, however I only played the entire game on Cemu, so I can't tell you if it crashes randomly or something. I only know that the render of fairies and dark link sucks lol. the table for cemu is 3 MB and yuzu 8 MB if you want to try. I don't have the cart...
by HylianZ
Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:15 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Replies: 19
Views: 3247

Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Karlos_007 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:40 pm
I also have a more complete table for the old Hyrule Warriors (Cemu / Yuzu) If anyone is interested.
I'm interested. Decided to replay on CEMU because it's nearly flawless. Haven't really looked into Yuzu much. How is it, in terms of performance and compatibility?
by HylianZ
Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:13 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)
Replies: 733
Views: 373012

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

I can't seem to get the add stuff codes to work with the new update to the game and table. I view the potions in the item menu with the cheat activated but it doesn't do anything it seems the latest table dos not work with the add items script in the latest version of fftza @DrummerIX Check for PEB...
by HylianZ
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:56 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Fidu wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:26 pm
Please somebody be so kind and tell me what i am doing wrong.
I read the whole thread and am still unable to figure it out :-(
If you read the whole thread, you'd know. Quit lying and being lazy. Just read the last couple pages.
by HylianZ
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:23 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

Every... Damn... Time...
xXLashkeXx wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:08 am
Can you Update this Table to (HRZ-PCR / 01:01 - Wed Oct 07 2020)? :D :D
Check what was said here during the last update.
by HylianZ
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:50 am
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

foxhoundDutch wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:48 am
hello, can someone add inventory/backpack limit changeble so i can carry more resource items and other stuff ..
if its already in the table i can't find it please help :)

Greets
Page 2...

You guys don't even bother looking past the first post, do ya?
by HylianZ
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:37 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

gradius12 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:35 pm
just let them be sunbeam
You can't just let people steal identities like that. It's illegal.
by HylianZ
Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:32 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

see my thing is...why pay for a hack when hacks are meant to be free. if you have to charge people in order for them to use your hack, then in my books you just a shady individual to begin with and therefore can't be trusted in the slightest. Nowhere is it written that "hacks are meant to be free"....
by HylianZ
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:47 am
Forum: Single Player Cheat Requests
Topic: [Request] The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM v1.9.32.0.8 (NOT Special Edition)
Replies: 2
Views: 833

Re: [Request] The Elder Scrolls V SKYRIM v1.9.32.0.8 (NOT Special Edition)

Why wouldn't you just use console commands?

"tgm" for god mode
"player.setav attackdamagemult 100000" for one hit kills.

And for destruction magic, just use destructionpowermod in place of attackdamagemult
by HylianZ
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:37 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:13 pm
anyone that have knowledge to create or update sunbeam's table,i need to chance my save to ng them to change to ultra hard then change again to ng+ to beat the game and get the achievement :?:
Quit being lazy and read the posts on page 19. FFS
by HylianZ
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:02 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:00 pm
He meant update it with the stuff I mentioned, as it's clear I can alter stats :)
If you say so.
by HylianZ
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:58 pm
Forum: Tables
Topic: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]
Replies: 528
Views: 180417

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn [Engine:Decima]

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:55 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:58 pm
Hi,can you pls update your table sunbeam
ty
Table isn't out of date. Check the posts since the game updated.