Simple table for Ori And The Blind Forest, may or may not work. Game generates code at runtime so table has a high chance of not working / detecting the wrong code / crashing.
Fixes / new options request that also provide savegames will have a higher chance of being looked at.
Scripts with "To Activate: XXX" can only be activated (put an "X" into the box) after doing action XXX.
Scripts with "To Update: XXX" will only update their effect after doing action XXX.
Addresses with "XXX?" will enable the script effect XXX when 1 is put into the Value.
1. Tested game version Definitive Edition. May work on other versions.
Allows the following to be modfied.
- "SeinHealthController Stats -> m_sein -> Inventory". Keystones, Mapstones.
- "SeinHealthController Stats -> m_sein -> Level". Skill Points, Experience points.
- "SeinHealthController Stats -> m_sein -> PlayerAbilities ". Unlocked abilities
"Immortal Set?" sets true Godmode. Unkillable even by traps.
Jump height increased even more. If this is not enough, can be modified here.
"SeinHealthController -> m_sein -> Abilities -> Jump"
"Set Position to X and Y Value?" will set player position to the X and Y value. Use this to teleport around or escape after being trapped in walls / floors.
"Health Set to Max?" sets Health to max (effectively Godmode).
"Jump Set to Massive?" sets Jump to massive.
"Ability Points Set to 999?" sets Ability Points to 999.
"Energy Set to Max?" sets Energy to max.
"Respawn Set to 0?" sets Respawn times to 0.
Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Shinkansen Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition V1002.CT
- (117.28 KiB) Downloaded 279 times