Post by andercostald » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Steam Store link: https://store.steampowered.com/app/8511 ... er_Tycoon/
Requesting: Add money, max gold bars.

miraikolus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQ] Idle Racing GO: Clicker Tycoon

Post by miraikolus » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Okay - here is ... something. I've created a modded DL, that has the following features (you can already use it if you want):

- Every Achievement gives 99999 diamonds! (Working)
- Booster Packages can be bought + give 9999 coins (Working)
- New Crew Memebers can be bought + give 9999 coupons (Working but:)
- Upgrading existing members would not work, though just get high ammount of coupons, then use without mod to buy them (Broken)
- Daily Gifts can be collected multiple times (hopefully, curr version untested, my data is already a bit messed up, might would need to reset or wait 20 days)

Now that's not what was requested - but I was thinking why mod the money? It's the base part of the game, so a more natural feeling. And with those options getting money is easy. I dunno what was ment with max gold bars? //EDIT: per pm: meant diamonds //
Note: I did create/test it while being offline/firewall restricted. I dunno if/how good it works when being online.

Okay, that's not a cheat table, I know. But I am done with the game, it's not that interessting so, if anyone wants to do it, I also did create a comparisation of what I've modded (below and also attached). So anyone who wants to create a cheat table can basically hook up on that functions ***, find out right code (or even compare asm on orig vs modded dll) and that's it. And yeah may fixing/testing last 2 options.

DL: modded dll --- changed code

*** Knowledge of mono features sure is helpfull. So f.e. to mod AchievmentManager -> GetReward, you activate mono (easiest done with script, like I did f.e. here), and can jump to adress AchievmentManager:GetReward

EDIT: Place the DLL File
Locate the Game Folder, typically:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Racing GO\
Every Unity game has the folders: ***GameName***_Data\Managed (but you can find it too, if you search for the filename in there)
So replace the dll at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Racing GO\Idle Racing GO_Data\Managed
Important note: That only works as while the game isn't updated (or if that dll isn't updated - unlikely as it's basically the whole game mechanics)
Attachments
Idle Racing Go ChangedCode.zip
Only file comparisation!
(30.2 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
Last edited by miraikolus on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

andercostald
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQ] Idle Racing GO: Clicker Tycoon

Post by andercostald » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Thanks for tip.