RPCS3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

RPCS3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Post by billy61300 »

Spent an hour of my time to go through the active memory of the RPCS3 emulator version 0.0.5-7388 with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix (from the collection disc) and grabbed all the static memory addresses used for numerous things in the game.

What it does:
- Allows freezing of HP and MP
- Munny Modification (See note in trainer for details as it's a Big Endian 4 Byte! Max value included in a note)
- Removing MP Regeneration (Instant refill if frozen at 0)
- Drive count modifier (just freeze it at your max drive without form on, you can reuse it instantly after you revert)
- Almost complete item adder/count modifier. (All organized woot!)
- Update 1.1: Added Experience (with a viable Big Endian number)
- Update 1.2: Added Gummi Ship Medal, Score, and Kill modifiers. (With max Big Endian numbers)
- Update 1.3: Added current and maximum AP modifier for Sora (0 - 255)
- Update 1.4: 60 FPS Patch! (Thanks BlaGe For Original Offset (I Just Relocated It For This RPCS3 Version))

Another note: you can download the version I used for RPCS3 here: [Link]

Most likely will not work with another version unless RPCS3 starts it's game in one region (I don't know if it does so this is a failsafe!) The uploaded data does NOT include the game, nor the PS3 firmware update for obvious reasons, get those legally please.

Anyways that's about it, feel free to comment, if I see it I will reply.

Another note: if you'd like to input values in Big Endian without going online to convert them use Dark Byte's code here in this spoiler:
Spoiler
Start a new scan and rightclick the variable type
Choose new custom type (auto assembler)

To give CE support for 2 Byte Big Endian put this in:
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db '2 Byte Big Endian',0

ByteSize:
dd 2

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an integer (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);
//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.
ConvertRoutine:
//jmp dllname.functionname
[64-bit]
//or manual:
//parameters: (64-bit)
//rcx=address of input
xor eax,eax
mov ax,[rcx] //eax now contains the bytes 'input' pointed to
xchg ah,al //convert to big endian

ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//or manual:
//parameters: (32-bit)
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
//[ebp+8]=input
//example:
mov eax,[ebp+8] //place the address that contains the bytes into eax
mov ax,[eax] //place the bytes into eax so it's handled as a normal 4 byte value
and eax,ffff //cleanup
xchg ah,al //convert to big endian

pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
//or manual:
[64-bit]
//ecx=input
//rdx=address of output
//example:
xchg ch,cl //convert the little endian input into a big endian input
mov [rdx],cx //place the integer the 4 bytes pointed to by rdx

ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
//[ebp+8]=input
//[ebp+c]=address of output
//example:
push eax
push ebx
mov eax,[ebp+8] //load the value into eax
mov ebx,[ebp+c] //load the address into ebx

//convert the value to big endian
xchg ah,al

mov [ebx],ax //write the value into the address
pop ebx
pop eax

pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]

To give CE support for 4 Byte big endian put this in:
alloc(TypeName,256)
alloc(ByteSize,4)
alloc(ConvertRoutine,1024)
alloc(ConvertBackRoutine,1024)

TypeName:
db '4 Byte Big Endian',0

ByteSize:
dd 4

//The convert routine should hold a routine that converts the data to an integer (in eax)
//function declared as: stdcall int ConvertRoutine(unsigned char *input);
//Note: Keep in mind that this routine can be called by multiple threads at the same time.
ConvertRoutine:
[64-bit]
//or manual:
//rcx=address of input
xor eax,eax
mov eax,[rcx] //eax now contains the bytes 'input' pointed to
bswap eax //convert to big endian

ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
//or manual:
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
//[ebp+8]=input
//example:
mov eax,[ebp+8] //place the address that contains the bytes into eax
mov eax,[eax] //place the bytes into eax so it's handled as a normal 4 byte value

bswap eax

pop ebp
ret 4
[/32-bit]

//The convert back routine should hold a routine that converts the given integer back to a row of bytes (e.g when the user wats to write a new value)
//function declared as: stdcall void ConvertBackRoutine(int i, unsigned char *output);
ConvertBackRoutine:
//or manual:
[64-bit]
//ecx=input
//rdx=address of output
//example:
bswap ecx //convert the little endian input into a big endian input
mov [rdx],ecx //place the integer the 4 bytes pointed to by rdx

ret
[/64-bit]

[32-bit]
push ebp
mov ebp,esp
//[ebp+8]=input
//[ebp+c]=address of output
//example:
push eax
push ebx
mov eax,[ebp+8] //load the value into eax
mov ebx,[ebp+c] //load the address into ebx

//convert the value to big endian
bswap eax

mov [ebx],eax //write the value into the address
pop ebx
pop eax

pop ebp
ret 8
[/32-bit]

Once these are in CE will be able to scan for those and you can add them to your cheat table and edit the values

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
RPCS3 Kingdom Hearts II.ct
Version 1.4
- FPS Modifier
(110.07 KiB) Downloaded 672 times
Version 1.3
- AP Modifiers
(109.32 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
Version 1.2
- Gummi Ship Modifiers
(108.78 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Version 1.1
- Experience Modifier
(106.41 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Version 1.0
- Release
(105.63 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
Last edited by billy61300 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RPCS3: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Post by rudm09 »

Hey man thanks for the table an sorry to ask but there is any way to cheat the max of ability point i dont remember very well what is the name of (i played kh2 years ago in japanese!) and i would like to use all abilities thanks again for the table an you work

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

Amazing work man! Good thing about making cheat tables for games on Emulators is it seems it's super easy and near enough anyone with a bit of experience can make them!

I really wish more people made Cheat Tables for these retro games maybe you can do more for some random games in the future?

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

rudm09 wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:10 pm
Hey man thanks for the table an sorry to ask but there is any way to cheat the max of ability point i dont remember very well what is the name of (i played kh2 years ago in japanese!) and i would like to use all abilities thanks again for the table an you work
Yes there is a way, the max ability points are a byte value however it's updated by the game so you would have to keep the cheat on to activate all of your abilities. I will post an update soon with modifiable AP.

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

Original Boss wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:30 pm
Amazing work man! Good thing about making cheat tables for games on Emulators is it seems it's super easy and near enough anyone with a bit of experience can make them!

I really wish more people made Cheat Tables for these retro games maybe you can do more for some random games in the future?
Yes because most gaming consoles don't use dynamic memory often for stuff like this. For example, in PCSX2, the game is loaded starting at 0x20000000 or whatever, and all the data can be accessed at the same location because of it. That's why with emulators you don't need an AOB scan or pointer address to modify the value after restarting the program.

As for trainers in the future it depends on what's going on. Most likely only create trainers if I am interested in a game. So we'll see what happens.

aliffwz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aliffwz »

For the cheat engine to be functional, does it required the US version of the game? Because I had downloaded the RPCS3 version 0.0.5-7388 but the cheat engine is not working. (Mine is from the EU version)

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

aliffwz wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:22 pm
For the cheat engine to be functional, does it required the US version of the game? Because I had downloaded the RPCS3 version 0.0.5-7388 but the cheat engine is not working. (Mine is from the EU version)
You will probably need that version (or what ever version OP used) as i made a table for Rogue Galaxy a while back and re-downloaded the game again after some years only to find it was the wrong version and my table didn't work

Give it a try!

aliffwz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aliffwz »

Original Boss wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:45 pm
aliffwz wrote:
You will probably need that version (or what ever version OP used) as i made a table for Rogue Galaxy a while back and re-downloaded the game again after some years only to find it was the wrong version and my table didn't work

Give it a try!
I see, this is my first time using RPCS3 with cheat engine, so is it the same as using it with PC games? Run this cheat table, then "select a process to open" which is the KH2.5 Remix (Final Mix) right?

***I did select the KH 2.5 Remix: Final Mix process, the cheat wont work but Speed Hack was working.

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

aliffwz wrote:
Yes, this does require you to have a copy of the US edition. For most of these addresses to be accurate. Also just a side-note, I believe that certain values such as AP are dynamic in the memory. However you can search for a Byte for the current AP used and you can over-encumber abilities. Everything else should be working.

aliffwz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aliffwz »

billy61300 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:14 pm
aliffwz wrote:
Yes, this does require you to have a copy of the US edition. For most of these addresses to be accurate. Also just a side-note, I believe that certain values such as AP are dynamic in the memory. However you can search for a Byte for the current AP used and you can over-encumber abilities. Everything else should be working.
Hmmm ok, I have the US version BLUS31460 ("Collection Disc" is the one when running the game, it will first direct you to select one of three of the Game [KH2FInalMix, BirthBySleep, ReCoded] right?) , I am using RPCS3 version 0.0.5-7388, downloaded from the link, Cheat Engine 6.8.1, unfortunately the cheat is still not working for me, anyways thank you.

Klipspringer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klipspringer »

Just a heads-up to anyone coming across this to find that the addresses don't line up on the current (as of November 16th, 2018).

To fix this, you need to offset the addresses. Select the values in the table, right-click, and click "Recalculate new addresses".
Make sure you click the "Hexadecimal" checkbox and set the offset to 100000000. Every 2 at the beginning of each address should change to 3.
2 cheats also need to be manually changed to line up.
Cheats>Roxas/Sora>Current AP's correct address is 3329229F5
Cheats>Roxas/Sora>Max AP's correct address is 3329229F3

Note that this is just for the US version of the game.

Jan Cena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jan Cena »

Ok shot in the dark here, I've tried everything I can think of and still none of the values are updating from ?? (I can't activate any of the cheats). I've also tried Klipspringer's advice to recalculate the addresses, still no luck. The only cheat I am interested in is the Lucky Ring cheat (I want to give myself a few).

I am using:
The exact RPCS3 build linked by billy in the first post, downloaded directly from the link (0.0.5 7388) latest PS3 firmware installed
US Kingdom Hearts 2.5 from the collection (BLUS31460)
Cheat Engine version 6.8.1 (this version is closer to the timeframe that this table was uploaded, so I haven't updated just in case)
GPU settings all default except Vulkan as mentioned in the table
The last version of billy's table (1.4)
Win 10 x64

I load up KH 2.5 in RPCS3, run the cheat table, attach the process, go back to the game to attempt to update values (I've tried going to different worlds, changing zones, going in menus, ect.), I go back to the table and all values are still stuck on ??. This is still the same after recalculating new addresses using hex offset of 100000000.

What I don't understand is, if my setup is exactly the same as the OP, what might be causing the values to refuse to update? I understand this would possibly be indicative of the addresses not being correct, but I don't see why they wouldn't be since I'm using the same version of RPCS3 and KH 2.5.

If anyone could help me out with this, that'd be awesome.

EDIT: Figured it out! Oddly enough, an offset of -100000000 makes all the cheats work! I wouldn't have ever thought to try this if it wasn't for Klipspringer's post. I got the idea to try a negative offset after comparing the values from another KH 2.5 table that did work in which all the addresses began with a 1 instead of a 2. No idea what causes the discrepancies here, just happy I got my Lucky Rings!

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

What the chances we should see 1.5 cheat table as well?

billy61300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by billy61300 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:11 pm
What the chances we should see 1.5 cheat table as well?
Sorry I've been out of this for a while. Basically all you really do is just do a simple search for an offset, the offset will always be the same for RPCS3, however the data may shift as the version updates. I've been mainly busy with Twitch and YT and moderation lately so I'm not sure if I'll get to it.

As I said, most emulators have a starting offset for the game, typically you can just try searching a value in any game on RPCS3 and make sure you can change it, next simply change the first (or first few) digis of the offset in the CT, doing so will fix any wrong memory addresses within the trainer. Currently as is I just logged back on to download an old CT I had did a while back for a PTR value as a request from a discord member so I decided to pull it since I had already done so.

Anyways, very simple to fix as I had stated. If I do end up getting the time to redo it then I'll gladly fix it but as of right now I don't really have the time at the moment.

MrJack512
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrJack512 »

Hey thanks for the table bud, if you dont mind i'll attach the version im using, all it contains thats different is the offset changed like Klipspringer said, the current and max ap codes are also changed but different from the ones he said, i also switched one armor items address as it slightly wrong, something like chaos anklet actually being midnight anklet and midnight anklet being chaos i think. Oh i also added current form gauge so you can just freeze that value and stay in whatever form you're in indefinitely rather than having to transform back after it runs out (not a big deal since you could just freeze you're drive gauge and transform again but saves some time i guess). Finally this is working on the EU version so i can only assume it will work on US or EU versions of the game as i was too lazy to dload the US version after already dloading the EU but ive had no problems after changing the offset and lastly im using the latest version of RPSC3 which is rpcs3-v0.0.7-8650 (actually ive just checked and its updated to v0.0.7-8673 but i dont think it will make a big difference).

edit: like billy said earlier that i missed it seems current and max ap are dynamic so i removed them. just search for your current used ap as a byte and the max ap address is 2 less.

oh and some of the addresses use big endians so make sure you've added them to CE.

I just added exp addresses for Summon, Valor, Wisdom, Limit and Master forms, will do Final form when i unlock it, still havent finished the game yet. oh i also added addresses for the score for Mushroom IV of the mushroom XIII thing and one that seems to work for multiple minigames, at least it did in a few for me like some at the colliseum and some other stuff.
Attachments
Dont forget to add 4 byte big endians to CE as seen in Billy's original post.
(85.79 KiB) Downloaded 123 times