Ni No Kuni II (For DLC) + Question

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
oftena-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by oftena- »

I've recently seen DrummerIX's Cheat Engine Table for Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, but could not change the weapons and the ring to the preorder bonus ones. The item would just not change, and the only thing I was able to change was the ability of the item and its stats, but not the item itself. So, I am requesting for help and also a Cheat Engine Table to modify the swords and the ring to the preorder bonus ones. I'm talking about [MEDIA=imgur]mSLH3lm[/MEDIA] (the swords on the right) and the Proper Tidy Ring ([URL]http://www.justpushstart.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Ni-no-Kuni-2-Proper-Tidy-Ring.jpg[/URL]). Basically, I want to be able to add these items automatically (and correctly w/ everything precise stats, etc.) or change an item I already own to make it this item. I hope that I am clear in my request, and thanks in advance!

cns00
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by cns00 »

in my opinion there is really no need for the special new weapons. this is just a trick from the game devs to keep us hooked to the game. the important thing is that u kill the enemy and it doesnt matter what u use to kill the enemy

if u are accepting to cheat then use the one hit kill cheat function in the cheat table or in another trainer to kill the enemies with your current weapons and no need to get new weapons. also try to raise your strength attrib as much as u want. those two things are equivalent to the new weapons