CounterAttack

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

Hello all, I've worked on following cheats for CounterAttack(Unity mono).

Game: CounterAttack
Developer: Relative Games
Steam: [Link]

Table: CounterAttack_v0.20.3r5_TableV3.ct
[Link]
30-Jun-18:
+ Unlimited Life
02-July-18
+ Selected PowerUP
+ Max options for all 10 power ups.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN66a9Wj7GA:101

Let me know suggestions/improvements. 😊

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
CounterAttack_v0.20.3r5_TableV3.CT
V3. More powerup options
(12.5 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
CounterAttack_v0.20.3r5_TableV2.CT
V2. added unlimited lives.
(8.32 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
CounterAttack_v0.20.3r5_TableV1.CT
CounterAttack Table V1 initial version.
(7.7 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
Last edited by koderkrazy on Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:07 am, edited 6 times in total.

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by Pernicies »

Game crashed after activating "CounterAttack Fun Script"?

Edit: Sorry, my fault. My Bitdefender delete the counterattack Process include the table :D
Last edited by Pernicies on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

[QUOTE="Pernicies, post: 50434, member: 888"]Game crashed after activating "CounterAttack Fun Script"?[/QUOTE]

The script just activates 'Mono Features'.

Try activating them manually, before activating script. and let me know.

[IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/bRj4H8/mono_Feature.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE="Pernicies, post: 50434, member: 888"]Game crashed after activating "CounterAttack Fun Script"?

Edit: Sorry, my fault. My Bitdefender delete the counterattack Process include the table :D[/QUOTE]

Did all options work? I am eager to know.. ?

To get specific power up, loose green quantium by pressing ] key. And press right click when on it.

For getting more lives keep pressing right mouse button.
Last edited by koderkrazy on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by Pernicies »

Oh, I play with Xbox controller, but YES, everything works. Did not know that you can choose the power of the Green Stars, after an item is skipped by too many green stars. I'll try it out. But the table works so far perfectly

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

Added [B]Unlimited Life [/B]cheat. See main post for latest table.

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by Pernicies »

Which would be helpful, at least for me, if one could modify these green points (speed, drones, addons, plasma, etc.) individually. Then this table would be perfect for me. Can you please add that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was noch hilfreich wäre, jedenfalls für mich, wenn man diese Grüne Punkte (Speed, Drones, Addons, Plasma usw.) einzeln modifizieren könnte. Dann wäre dieser Table für mich perfekt. Kannst Du das bitte noch hinzufügen?

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

Each ship has different maximum values for these green stats. Safe option is to provide setting for each stat to set to max value(for that ship). e.g. setSpeedToMax, setMissilesToMax, setDronesToMax etc.

If you want to enter numbers manually, then you'll have to refer to ships max value first. If you enter wrong value then I don't know how the game will react.

I'll provide settings for each stat to set to max value for the current ship. Is it ok?

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by Pernicies »

Would be great

Edit: The problem with "Maxed Out Green" is that I do get life, but getting back to the other items is extremely difficult. In addition, as soon as I go back in the items, he drops a green star, but as soon as I accidentally pick it up again, the whole green bar is gray and useless, even if I pick up another green star. Therefore, my request to make the individual items modifiable or at least to bring to the maximum.
Last edited by Pernicies on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

In the game terminology the points on green bar are called 'power up'. Using these powerups you increase ship stats, like speed.

[QUOTE="Pernicies, post: 50730, member: 888"]Would be great

[/QUOTE]

I've added max option for all powerUps(green points). For example, 'Max Speed' will set '_speed' to '_maximumSpeed'. You can increase _maximumSpeed by using 'Add on' 9th power up on green bar.

[QUOTE="Pernicies, post: 50730, member: 888"]

Edit: The problem with "Maxed Out Green" is that I do get life, but getting back to the other items is extremely difficult. In addition, as soon as I go back in the items, he drops a green star, but as soon as I accidentally pick it up again, the whole green bar is gray and useless, even if I pick up another green star.

Therefore, my request to make the individual items modifiable or at least to bring to the maximum.[/QUOTE]

Yup, added a new option to modify individual items on green bar. See '[B]Selected PowerUP[/B] ' in latest table.

Now you can directly select desired powerUp(green point) in cheat table, and in game just keep activating it(right click).

You could increase each stat up to 16. Be careful with speed. Don't max it to 16, or you won't be able to control the ship. ?

Also don't forget to use "Add On", 9th power up on green bar:

[IMG]https://preview.ibb.co/dreT1d/Max_Powerups.jpg[/IMG]

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

CounterAttack

Post by SunBeam »

Hey [USER=18664]@koderkrazy[/USER].

Was checking your table today (am not playing the game, but we've had some encounters on the board) out of curiosity. I got a suggestion that might help you bring a bit of order in what you're doing (not that it doesn't work the way you thought it). I was checking this out: [I]Counter Attack _ script V3[/I].

So:

[code]aobscanregion(_disableHaxINJECT,PlayerMovement:PlayHaxAnimation,PlayerMovement:PlayHaxAnimation+ff, 0F 84 5E 00 00 00 8b 45 08 8b 80 )[/code]

While this may be nice and dandy, don't you wanna do the scan [I]only in the PlayerMovement: PlayHaxAnimation function[/I]. What I mean by this: determine where PlayerMovement: PlayHaxAnimation function ends :) Instead of 0xFF (again, I know using a high enough range would suffice).

Here's what I did in the [B]BattleTech[/B] script of mine (will explain):

[LIST]

[*]first-up I found this custom Lua [B]AOBScanEx[/B] function that accepts as parameters a start and end (among other parameters)

[/LIST]

[code]local function AOBScanEx( aob, p, a, n, s, e, pb )

local p, a, n, s, e = p or '*X*W', a or fsmNotAligned, n or '0', s or 0x0, e or 0xffffffffffffffff

local ms = pb and createMemScan( pb ) or createMemScan()

local fl = createFoundList( ms )

ms.firstScan( soExactValue, vtByteArray, nil, aob, nil, s, e, p, a, n, true, false, false, false )

ms.waitTillDone()

fl.initialize()

local result = nil

if fl ~= nil and fl.getCount() > 0 then

result = createStringlist()

for i = 1, fl.getCount() do result.add( fl.getAddress( i-1 ) ) end

end

fl.destroy()

ms.destroy()

return result

end[/code]

[LIST]

[*]you may check it out here: [URL]https://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=577536[/URL] (I'm not quite sure if [I]aobscanregion[/I] does the trick instead of this, but you'd have to call ASM from Lua - - as in [I]autoAssemble([[ .. ]])[/I])

[*]then I used this to start a scan for a pattern (just like you do) from function's [B]prologue[/B]; and what I looked for is a [I]jump[/I] somewhat close to the prologue, a condition based on which function would leap to the [B]epilogue[/B]; I'm aware not all functions might have a conditional like this, but in my situation this worked

[*]if you're not in a scenario like the above one, a [B]C3[/B] ([B]RET[/B]) should do

[/LIST]

Then I wrote this:

[code]local function AOBScanEx( aob, p, a, n, s, e, pb )

local p, a, n, s, e = p or '*X*W', a or fsmNotAligned, n or '0', s or 0x0, e or 0xffffffffffffffff

local ms = pb and createMemScan( pb ) or createMemScan()

local fl = createFoundList( ms )

ms.firstScan( soExactValue, vtByteArray, nil, aob, nil, s, e, p, a, n, true, false, false, false )

ms.waitTillDone()

fl.initialize()

local result = nil

if fl ~= nil and fl.getCount() > 0 then

result = createStringlist()

for i = 1, fl.getCount() do result.add( fl.getAddress( i-1 ) ) end

end

fl.destroy()

ms.destroy()

return result

end

local prologue = getAddress( "BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode" )

local getJMP = AOBScanEx( "45 33 ED E9 ?? ?? ?? ??", nil, nil, nil, prologue, prologue+0x100 )

local jmp = tonumber( getJMP[0], 16 ) + 0x3

local destination = jmp + readInteger( jmp + 0x1 ) + 0x5

local getRET = AOBScanEx( "C3", nil, nil, nil, destination, destination+0x100 )

local epilogue = tonumber( getRET[0], 16 )

local getMOVSS = AOBScanEx( "F3 0F 10 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3", nil, nil, nil, prologue, epilogue )

...[/code]

Explanation per line, starting from [I]local[/I] [I]prologue[/I]:

[LIST=1]

[*]go to prologue of BattleTech.UI:CombatDebugHUD:SetGodMode function

[*]scan for 45 33 ED E9 ?? ?? ?? ?? from prologue till prologue+0x100 (see, I too use a range high enough)

[*]when found, convert result from string to qword and offset it by 0x3 (to get to E9 ?? ?? ?? ??, which is a JMP)

[*]to get to the destination of the JMP, the formula is: current line address + the bytes past the identifier (E9 in this case) + size of opcode (E9 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? = 5 bytes); so addr + readInteger(addr + 1) + 5 == destination address

[*]scan for C3 from destination address to find function RET (thus the epilogue) - - again, am using a range high enough (+0x100)

[*]convert found address from string to qword

[*]find F3 0F 10 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? F3 between prologue and epilogue, thus only inside our function

[/LIST]

Done :D

Take it or leave it :p

BR,

Sun
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

I will always appreciate suggestions. Thanks for reviewing my code. ?

My thought process, in general, behind using 0xFFF and not exact end of the methods in the asm aobscanRegions:

- In case the method implementation grows in next release, I don't want my injection fall out of the scan region.

- I know my search AOBs are unique enough in the range, till 0xFFF.

- so for tiny re-usability across multiple releases of the game I specify wide range.

In this case which you reviewed. I screwed re-usability by specifying exact jump length.?

Your second Lua code does it perfectly, with more accuracy.

I'll note this down. I am not up to speed with lua yet.

Great stuff! Keep it coming!!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

CounterAttack

Post by SunBeam »

Check out my tables from time to time, you might find goodies in there. Don't mind if you use them; just keep the credits in, as I do, since some are not my creation.
Last edited by SunBeam on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by Pernicies »

[QUOTE="koderkrazy, post: 50784, member: 18664"]Yup, added a new option to modify individual items on green bar. See '[B]Selected PowerUP[/B] ' in latest table.

Now you can directly select desired powerUp(green point) in cheat table, and in game just keep activating it(right click).

You could increase each stat up to 16. Be careful with speed. Don't max it to 16, or you won't be able to control the ship. ?

Also don't forget to use "Add On", 9th power up on green bar:[/QUOTE]

It's perfect. Thanks my friend. Very much

koderkrazy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

CounterAttack

Post by koderkrazy »

My pleasure!

SkullKidDanzen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: CounterAttack