Originally, I posted this on this topic
, but Kalas created this thread and it feels like the old topic has been abandoned. The old scripts aren't supported, but I'm leaving them available in the event that one of these scripts won't work for one individual, but the old ones will.
These are just the scripts I use when I play the game, from time to time. I made some, I added some to Kalas' scripts, and I think it's a pretty solid table.
Edit 5/22: Added some scripts... The table now includes:
- Kalas' script to [ENABLE] the table also opens all my scripts. I appreciate that his script checks to make sure it's bound to the correct application before allowing you to crash your game.
- The PlayerStats Script, as well as the formatting of the table, is based on Kalas' table and scripts (Credit given where due).
- I added:
- Always Warm - never get frosted screen, or damage from being cold
- Always Red - Always painted Red. If you attack the natives, they will act as the wiki outlines they will act. If you wait 10 seconds or so, they'll be passive again
- Never Bloody - You could turn this on instead of Always Red. I'm not sure if being red cancels the bloody stuff... I haven't bothered with that testing. They don't conflict, either way.
- No Chance of Infection - This sets your % chance of Infection to ZERO. You will never be infected, from any source
- I removed:
- Infinite Health - (See below for reasons, it wasn't a bad script)
- I played around with maxing stealth out here, but in the end, it looks too unstable to inject at this point, so it's removed and I don't feel like chasing down the correct injection point. LoLz...
- Fire Data
- Access current fuel count of whatever fire is being updated in memory (Pretty much every fire you've ever lit that was burning when you ran the script). Don't mess with the pointer. It's just a reference for the Forever Fires script, that makes that fuel counter continually reset to (float)300. For reference, a normal fire usually has a lifespan of about 800, and a large effigy, 1200. Start a fire somewhere, (not a torch or effigy), and run the script.
- Strength Data
- Use the script to set your strength to maximum, or just mess with the pointer. In this way, you should be able to set your strength lower, should you want to for some sort of testing or role play purposes
- Torch Data
- I define "Torch" as any item you can light on fire and hold in your hand, except arrows. The code is set up to update on any cloth burning. It just sets the "fuel" to (float)100. It should never burn out while you're holding it, but it reacts to every part of its environment as a normal burning torch would. Light a "torch" first, then run the script.
- Health Data
- I don't like fall damage. With this script active, you can drop as far as you want. Make sure you take fall damage first, and then activate the script. This script will prevent health from being adjusted when taking any damage. It doesn't conflict with the other health script, which constantly fills your health to 100%. Run both, or one or the other. Play how you want (Edit 5/22: I removed the second option for Infinite Health, originally Kalas', because I found it conflicted with my new one. As well, it only filled your health up, it didn't protect from fall damage, or any other 1-hit deaths. Mine does. If you somehow manage to get knocked out while using the [Health Data] script for Infinite Health, tell me exactly how, and what you were doing, please)
- Infinite Breath
- Only works with the rebreather equipped. Go get the rebreather, *equip it*, go underwater, and turn the script on anytime after
- Quick Athleticism Gain
- Sets daily sprint/dive counter to a really high number, ensuring you get a huge bonus when you first sleep. Sprint for a second or so, then turn on the script
Standard disclaimer applies to the concept of ruining your save files or screwing up something being your responsibility, not mine. These scripts work for me, on my machine, on my version of the game (currently: 1.07). If they don't work for you, feel free to report it and I'll look into it and see if there's anything I can do. Otherwise, enjoy the table.
As a WARNING
about my table: I don't recommend that you attempt to disable the main injection scripts once they've been injected. This tends to crash the game on some - like the [Fire Data] script, once Forever Fires has been turned on and allowed to run for a while. If you're going to attempt to deactivate one of the bracketed scripts (i.e. [Health Data]), save first. Your saves shouldn't be corrupted from any of this, as mine haven't after hours of gameplay, but always back things up. The scripts that activate the cheats (i.e. "Forever Fires," "Infinite Items"...) should be safe to activate and deactivate at any time. Typically, these are the actual cheats anyway, as the bracketed scripts run in order to get the data and only change it once they've been instructed through the subsequent script (i.e. [Torch Data] -> "Forever Torches"). In short:
Once the bracketed scripts are running, don't turn them off. Everything else is fine.