Exanima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ANC46
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima

Post by ANC46 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 am

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 51910, member: 13492"]Working on a GodMode script just need to do some cmp stuff cos that opcode is tied to all characters player and npcs.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your efforts on this table M. Jdimensional. God bless. :)

VirgilSouth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Exanima

Post by VirgilSouth » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 am

[QUOTE="JDimensional, post: 51910, member: 13492"]Working on a GodMode script just need to do some cmp stuff cos that opcode is tied to all characters player and npcs.[/QUOTE]

May i ask u to make pointers for character height and physical condition in creation menu? They are simple floats from 0 to 1, i just dont experienced enough to make proper pointers. For height 0 - left side, 1 - right side. For physics top left corner is 0 for both axises, top right corner is 1 for "fat" axis and bottom left corner is 1 for "muscle" axis

GHOSTofWill
Noobzor
Noobzor

Exanima

Post by GHOSTofWill » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:06 am

Anyone know how I would go about finding XP addresses?

Hellfirexx713
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exanima

Post by Hellfirexx713 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:18 pm

So i am a noob here but i found the address for Close Combat, Armour, and Shield exp bar. I clicked on what writes to this address and i found something that says ADD . Now my question is how do i find the ADD address because thats what adds experience and i want to cheat it.

oldthrashbar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Exanima

Post by oldthrashbar » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:21 am

Prease fliends, none trainer is work. thank.

Widurr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Exanima

Post by Widurr » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:53 pm

I figured out how to change weapon's id, thus changing the weapon.
You can find adress of an id of a weapon you have equipped. You can then either change the weapon by changing id or even unequip it and change id from 0 to desired. You can use either 1, 2 or 4 byte, it doesn't seem to matter. After that, close and open the inventory, the weapon should change.

I have not managed change any armour. Also don't swap a weapon with a gambeson, for example, or it may crash. Make sure you have a free offhand if you change into twohanded weapon. Use only id from the first bank (unless you've figured it out).

Here's id list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dalflmefgajgi ... em+IDs.txt
It's a part of a save editor that doesn't seem to work for 0.7, made by this guy: https://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/d ... 216/?ctp=2
I haven't yet figured what does this "bank" mean, propably further part of an id, but I cant find it in the game, just those two digits.

I'm sure someone more proficient in Cheat Engine than me would make a good use of that