What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Pillars of Eternity table update

Post by teliadan »

[B]Game Name: [/B]Pillars of Eternity

[B]Game Engine:[/B] Unity

[B]Game Version:[/B] 3.07 1318

[B]Options Required:[/B] All in outdated table

[B]Game/Steam Website:[/B] [URL]https://store.steampowered.com/app/291650/Pillars_of_Eternity/[/URL]

[B]Other Info: [/B]Tried the existing tables, sadly none of them works :( If anybody could update them, I'd really appriciate it :)

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

The JRPG's coming out have kind of dried up and Pillars of Eternity 2 seems like the only RPG I might be interested in this month. I have this first game and I think I will take a crack at a table for it for you. Looks like these games get updated a bunch, but I'll try to update it if it breaks as I have time. I haven't done many of these type games, but I'm hoping it's not too bad. I do believe the engine is Unity, so it should make things a bit easier. I'll post in the tables if I have something working over the next few days.

teliadan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by teliadan »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 44233, member: 1466"]The JRPG's coming out have kind of dried up and Pillars of Eternity 2 seems like the only RPG I might be interested in this month. I have this first game and I think I will take a crack at a table for it for you. Looks like these games get updated a bunch, but I'll try to update it if it breaks as I have time. I haven't done many of these type games, but I'm hoping it's not too bad. I do believe the engine is Unity, so it should make things a bit easier. I'll post in the tables if I have something working over the next few days.[/QUOTE]

Cheers mate :)

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Shinkansen's table works fine for my steam version of the game.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

+1