Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
romkansk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+

Post by romkansk » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 pm

I can't seem to download any latest versions of the table, is it just me or were they removed for some reason? Anybody can re-upload one?

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:02 am

romkansk wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 pm
I can't seem to download any latest versions of the table, is it just me or were they removed for some reason? Anybody can re-upload one?
Fixed, download re-added to post.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66&p=46318#p46318

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:20 am

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:02 am
romkansk wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 pm
Fixed, download re-added to post.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=66&p=46318#p46318
People PM me for things i can't help them with (make a cheat for x game etc.) but not where i can help. Thanks for adding it :)
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

fleetwalker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fleetwalker » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Can someone please explain how to use these cheat tables? The scripts wont activate and the pointers have no values. I haven't used cheat engine since the original binding of isaac and it wasn't this tough. Its driving me nuts trying to do anything with this. I have the most recent version of isaac, cheat engine, and the most recent table posted in this thread.

TheyCallMeTim13
Administration
Administration

Post by TheyCallMeTim13 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:12 am

Attach to the process and tick the boxes.
https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php? ... hToProcess

Are you using the same game version that the table was made with. I think the most resent table is for "1.4".

kvenom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kvenom » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:03 am

Alucain wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:30 pm
Ok so apparently there was an update to the game since it messed up one or 2 scripts through my quick testing. so here we go with update 1.4:

-fixed the Floor script thank you 16919 for reporting it.

-fixed the Custom Seed w/ Achievement Script(reversible) and added some wild cards to the aobs.

from my testing, these were the ones that needed a fix but please feel free to report any other problems.

As always I hope you enjoy :D.
So, about the Console script. It both works and not works.
The console stays on place, as long as the box is ticked, but I can't type anything. Instead, the buttons work as if there is no console. So, should I do something about that, or is it just the script being incomplete?

Alucain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alucain » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 am

kvenom wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:03 am
So, about the Console script. It both works and not works.
The console stays on place, as long as the box is ticked, but I can't type anything. Instead, the buttons work as if there is no console. So, should I do something about that, or is it just the script being incomplete?
Sorry, I havent touched/updated this game in such a long time due to life stuff. I dont even remember what works or not and i just moved on from this game. sorry if things aren't working as expected but i may one day go back to updating it if it ever interests me or there is another expansion or something. What i do remember for the console though is that if you type the command you are looking for in notepad and then copy paste it in the console; it should work like that. yeah its a bit hacky but i never could make the console work as intended. Honestly, you can just download a texture mod and enable it which would enable the console that way which is easier, to be honest, and you have access to everything with that.
But maybe one day I'll update this when I have the time or someone way more talented than I can take over and fix the table.